Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody want to take bets on today's CBI auction?

zaborniake

You are wrong. You know why I said that? Because I'm Mr. Shabibi. LOL!!!

Well Mr. Shabibi you son of a gun. Hows about I do a little trade with ya? My famous cupcakes and a date with my mamma (she thinks you're cute) for an RV.

Hahaha, oh you guys my family members on here are gonna get one heck of a kick out of this post. I'm in trouble now :lol:

CBI auction prediction tomorrow 10 dinar, a keg of bud, 1 bottle of Jack, and an all expense paid exclusive trip to the bunny ranch with Bridget the Midget :D:o:D .

Oh yea I will pay keepm's way in the bunny ranch if he stops talking about the LOP LOL

Easy Rider will be our body guard and use his vineyard thorns as a weapon.

CBI auction prediction tomorrow 10 dinar, a keg of bud, 1 bottle of Jack, and an all expense paid exclusive trip to the bunny ranch with Bridget the Midget biggrin.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif .

Oh yea I will pay keepm's way in the bunny ranch if he stops talking about the LOP LOL

Easy Rider will be our body guard and use his vineyard thorns as a weapon.

LOL well then they should stop posting the three zeros articles and making posts about LOP/RD.....Im not starting it LOL others are....I just chime in.....you know thats not what I want.....I want some money dangit.....just hard to argue with some of the numbers that are working against us thats all.....hoping for the best though!

Interesting enough, this will be their first Sunday auction since the sales have been "low"

Generally, the Sunday auctions run about 66% in comparison to what they are the rest of the week.

So, I am going to guess 7 banks at 11.6 Million

Monday will follow with 11-12 banks and roughly 18-20M

Just basically same old same old trend we have been recently seeing...