Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Expert says Iraq RV is a scam

angry.gifTHIS IDIOT HAS BEEN PREACHING HIS CRAP FOR A LONG TIME AND HASN'T GOT A CLUE - JUST LOOK A KUWAIT AND THAT DISPELLS HIS CRAP.

HE IS ANTI AMERICAN AND GOVERNMENT. HIS COMMENTS IN MUCH OF HIS WRITINGS ARE EASY TO DEBUNK.

AND HE WANTS PEOPLE TO INVEST WITH HIM?

angry.gif

• Upvote 4

Wouldnt worry about it.....he is pushing for people to put their money in brokerage accounts....and most others push you to put your dinar in electronic form in their accounts....they are just tryin to get a piece of the profit to be made.....there are bank executives telling their customers the dinar is a scam while they themselves sit on millions of dinar......its not a scam....its a risky investment...but not a scam....

• Upvote 4

I've found that virtually EVERYONE in the securities industry is on the make, somehow, someway. They all have their favorite products to sell. In my mind, anyone who is using the disparagement of other investment instruments, or scare tactics, to sell their own stuff is instantly suspect, ethically and otherwise. If you can't sell your product on the strength of it alone, it's not a very good product to begin with. Ignore this guy.

• Upvote 1

Any page that has that layout is a scam site, there's a web company that makes pre-set templates for this kinda stuff. And really, if you can't tell it's crap by looking at it..then you must have a ton of spyware on your computer that's for sure.

thank goodness for Malware! appreciate everyones feedback,,,,,,I've held the D since '06....I'm sittin tight :P

Who is this guy to be the authority?...I guess all the banks that have been selling dinars are a scam too!...lol....

P.S. It's been 8 years and the government has'nt shut this thing down yet...where is it a scam as per governmental regs?

Ha! Cookie cutter web site, broken English in parts, Calls Dinar illegitimate :P How long has the Dinar been around? Oh yeah, since 39 i believe. The Dinar is safer than the dollar due to it's oil backing. Claims that the Dinar is expensive in the "long run" :P Looks like e-mail phishing to me. I think they are likely making money selling e-mail addresses- make sure and open up a temporary account before you put an address in that page! After i read about Kuwait and the history of IQD- it was a real no-brainier common-sense investment to me :)

Looks like the kind of page you would find if you typed "dinar scam" into Google

• Upvote 1

I remember the experts stating that small banks would be a poor investment since everything was moving in the direction of mega banking. Shortly after small community banks started popping up everywhere. The experts later stated they were wrong. Those who invested in those banks doubled their investments in a short while. That is just one example. Look at all the $$$ that have been lost in the stock market because investors followed the advice of a so called expert.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I remember the experts stating that small banks would be a poor investment since everything was moving in the direction of mega banking. Shortly after small community banks started popping up everywhere. The experts later stated they were wrong. Those who invested in those banks doubled their investments in a short while. That is just one example. Look at all the $$$ that have been lost in the stock market because investors followed the advice of a so called expert.

So what exactly are you saying RealWorld? Are you trying to imply that we should not be listening to our "Experts"??? Or are you saying that we should not be listing to the other "Experts" that say this is a scam? Either way, the people we listen to for advise are "Experts", so wouldn't that mean we should stop listening to our people based upon your statement.

Its a sticky point when trusting people for information. The only thing that you can do is seek out the truth for yourself. Do not take any one persons words but seek out the facts and the documentation because facts and documentation wins every time.

Not a scam, just a risky investment and experts are mostly worthless. I think that sums it up!!!

Happy Mommies day :)

• Upvote 1

So what exactly are you saying RealWorld? Are you trying to imply that we should not be listening to our "Experts"??? Or are you saying that we should not be listing to the other "Experts" that say this is a scam? Either way, the people we listen to for advise are "Experts", so wouldn't that mean we should stop listening to our people based upon your statement.

Its a sticky point when trusting people for information. The only thing that you can do is seek out the truth for yourself. Do not take any one persons words but seek out the facts and the documentation because facts and documentation wins every time.

Not a scam, just a risky investment and experts are mostly worthless. I think that sums it up!!!

Happy Mommies day :)

I think you did a great job of answering the question you asked me.

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

It's true. It is a scam. Those who continue to believe in the RV and making loads of of money are either the website dealers selling this stuff or uninformed "hopefuls" who refuse to do the reasearch and prefer to believe a lie.

Iraq will eventually redenominate and then these website dealers will probably try to then sell you the new currency. No one will buy back the old dinar that has been redenominated. This old currency will not be revalued.

No one wants to address the question about who will cash in your dinar?

It's an on going scam. These website dealers sell the dinar as a collectible item not as investment brokers.

If you are in to collecting Iraqi Dinar then check out Ebay. We're trying to get rid of it as it is worthless outside of Iraq. You can fly over there and cash in a few dinar if you want but you are limited through customs as to how much you can carry in to the country. Search it out.

Educated informed people are trying to warn you. IQD BRAIN WASHED.

Just because you refuse to believe the experts doe not mean they are wrong.

Who will buy your dinar when it RV's. Have you figured that out yet?

Alot of not so brain washed Iraqi Dinar sellers will give you a great deal on the new Collectible Iraqi Dinar. Check it out!

Not trying to be mean guys. I figured it out and I was pissed. Just please do the necessary research for yourself and you will see. Don't believe the lie.

I don’t know who you are and I really don’t care. Your purpose here is to disrupt, confuse, and ridicule those who have a legitimate interest and investment in the dinar they hold. It is asinine and out of place for you to continue placing your irresponsible post on several strings in this forum.

However, you may be right about some selling their dinar on eBay.

Those who are selling Iraqi dinar on eBay are . . .

1. Those who are totally ignorant of the value of the dinar.

2. Those who are influenced by the negative influence of other people’s ignorance of the relevance and profitability of the Iraqi dinar.

3. Those who have been convinced by the naysayers that the dinar is worthless.

4. Those who have been listening to the gurus and have become disenchanted with their ignorant predictions.

5. Those who have no patients and they must have it NOW, otherwise they do not want it!

6. Those who do not understand long term investing.

7. Those who thought they were buying a lottery ticket.

8. Those who need the money because they spent the rent money and need it back.

9. Those who have been listening to their friends and relatives who have not invested and they don’t want the seller to have an advantage financially over them.

Others:

10. The seller does not want to be responsibility for that much money.

11. The seller does not want to pay such a huge amount of the taxes to the U.S. Treasury.

12. The seller can’t see themselves as rich. That just doesn’t happen to someone like him or her!

13. It looks too much like Monopoly money.

Enjoy your very, very short stay here. By the way, if you do stay around, stay very quite. Read and learn. It will change maybe it will help you in becoming more informed about the worth of the IQD.

Nelg