Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 2-3-10 10PM

k98nights

9:59 PM [Adam Montana] all right...

9:59 PM [Adam Montana] we all know there are moles in here from other sits

9:59 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm not going to post the exact text from this email

10:00 PM [Adam Montana] I may do it in the VIP room - but it will be the same info

10:00 PM [Adam Montana] so don't signup for VIP if that's what you want

10:00 PM [Adam Montana] some of you are on other sites, and you know that what Sonny1 posted in the VIP forum here the other day was shortly echoed on other sites

10:01 PM [Adam Montana] they simpy got that info a little later, but still pretty quick

10:01 PM [Adam Montana] my CBI contact and I actually spoke about this same person

10:01 PM [Adam Montana] the one that Sonny1 mentioned

10:01 PM [Adam Montana] I won't name him right now, you can find it if you want

10:02 PM [Adam Montana] this guy has an association with the Finance Minister of Iraq

10:02 PM [Adam Montana] what I'm understanding

10:02 PM [Adam Montana] is that the publication is getting exclusive rights to announce what I believe is RV news

10:02 PM [Adam Montana] in return he is protecting the information he is privy to

10:02 PM [Adam Montana] actually gaurding it VERY closely

10:03 PM [Adam Montana] but

10:03 PM [Adam Montana] nevertheless

10:03 PM [Adam Montana] there is a lot of people involved

10:03 PM [Adam Montana] and just like here, the Iraqi parliament and the CBI has moles too

10:03 PM [Adam Montana] I was wondering if there was more than meets the eye on China "forgiving" the debt

10:03 PM [Adam Montana] 80 %

10:03 PM [Adam Montana] anyone have the number?

10:04 PM [Adam Montana] the amount that China forgave?

10:04 PM [sonny1] alot

10:04 PM [Adam Montana] 8.5 billion - that sounds right

10:04 PM [digital11] total debt is 8.5 bil

10:04 PM [Adam Montana] well... according to what I'm understanding

10:04 PM [*stardogger] China has agreed to forgive 80 percent of $8.47 billion in debt owed by Iraq,

10:04 PM [Adam Montana] another country

10:04 PM [Adam Montana] hand on

10:04 PM [Adam Montana] hang on*

10:04 PM [Adam Montana] Oman

10:05 PM [Adam Montana] the Finance Minister of Iraq has negotiated a business deal with Oman, encouraging the countries to invest in the other's country

10:05 PM [Adam Montana] that's public knowledge

10:05 PM [Adam Montana] what is NOT public knowledge is what they are using as a bargaining tool

10:05 PM [Adam Montana] this is slick

10:05 PM [Adam Montana] they're getting investors BEFORE the RV

10:06 PM [Adam Montana] by offering sweetheart deals

10:06 PM [Adam Montana] and it sounds like they're using a "possible" exchange rate

10:06 PM [Adam Montana] alongside the current exchange rate

10:06 PM [Adam Montana] as negotiating tools

10:06 PM [Adam Montana] if this RV was far off, I don't think tis knowledge would be getting out

10:06 PM [Adam Montana] because COUNTRIES would be getting ticked

10:06 PM [Adam Montana] and backing out

10:07 PM [Adam Montana] but if it happens soon... some countries get the shaft

10:07 PM [Adam Montana] and some get cut in

10:07 PM [Adam Montana] like China

10:07 PM [Adam Montana] China makes out BIG

10:07 PM [Adam Montana] I think that's it... I know that was hard to follow, I am sorry

10:07 PM [Adam Montana] it's hard to translate and retype

Well as usual... time will tell. But this is very good information and definitely points toward this happening sooner rather than later. Just before Adam came in an chatted a couple peeps noticed that the mataf site was registering some odd numbers. The decimal was changed to a comma and the place value was different also. ??? Makes a person wonder!

Thanks for the posting of Adams Chat. I missed it last night and is nice to be able to get up in the morning and get this info.

Adam, Any thoughts on why the Iraq currency exchanges are no longer being shown on the CBI site but are being shown in the news indicating exchanges are still being made?

Thanks Again!

Thanks for the posting of Adams Chat. I missed it last night and is nice to be able to get up in the morning and get this info.

Adam, Any thoughts on why the Iraq currency exchanges are no longer being shown on the CBI site but are being shown in the news indicating exchanges are still being made?

Thanks Again!

I would like an answer to that as well.