Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050711 Nancy Pelosi is in Iraq

You just hit the nail on the head.... LOL lets see how quickly they spin this one....

+1 Keep - why you'd get a neg for that I have no idea....I mean isn't that what we've seen from these "gurus" -as someone eloquently put it - connecting every "duck fart" to an imminent RV? :)

I am amazed to see the magnitude of hate you people have for our government officials.

To wish the death this of american so much, is appalling and disgusting to say the least (and am sure you all boasts of being americans and patriotic)

No wonder why we have so much murders in this country of ours.

I thought only terrorists can hate an american to this degree, but now accept that I've been proven wrong.

To hate those who have the rule over us is going against God's word (Rom. 13:1-3) even if we don't like their policies.

Only God can change an evil heart when he is ask to do so....... Please ask Him!

Have you been living under a rock? You dont realize how much damage her a the white collar criminal cabal have done to this country. FWI we have no legitimate government any more. They have gang raped the American public, she is by the way partly responsible for Obama-care, all the Wall street/Banker bailouts TRILLIONS that were stolen from us THAT INCLUDES YOU Molasses! But you love it don't you, loss of your liberties & freedom to these criminals, BTW Romans 13 was one of Hitlers favorite bible verse ( LOOK IT UP ! ). If your buddy Obama told you to drive off a cliff, or rat out your neighbor because there are loyal to our Constitution not this gangster government would you do it? WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think we should all show Nancy some respect. She is an outstanding part of of the democratic party........ :lol: .... couldn't do it. I knew I couldn't even type that and keep a straight face! Not even close.

• Upvote 1

Have you been living under a rock? You dont realize how much damage her a the white collar criminal cabal have done to this country. FWI we have no legitimate government any more. They have gang raped the American public, she is by the way partly responsible for Obama-care, all the Wall street/Banker bailouts TRILLIONS that were stolen from us THAT INCLUDES YOU Molasses! But you love it don't you, loss of your liberties & freedom to these criminals, BTW Romans 13 was one of Hitlers favorite bible verse ( LOOK IT UP ! ). If your buddy Obama told you to drive off a cliff, or rat out your neighbor because there are loyal to our Constitution not this gangster government would you do it? WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that pilgram.piglosi needs to spend prison time for crimes against America.

Semper Fi !!!

+1 Keep - why you'd get a neg for that I have no idea....I mean isn't that what we've seen from these "gurus" -as someone eloquently put it - connecting every "duck fart" to an imminent RV? smile.gif

Hahaha I like that wording!! But yes how true it is!! They spin everything that happens into a pending RV.....so this would be no shock to see it happen with this as well!! Dont know why someone would neg me for it either seeing as how right we are on this hahaha

I am amazed to see the magnitude of hate you people have for our government officials.

To wish the death this of american so much, is appalling and disgusting to say the least (and am sure you all boasts of being americans and patriotic)

I thought only terrorists can hate an american to this degree, but now accept that I've been proven wrong.

To hate those who have the rule over us is going against God's word (Rom. 13:1-3) even if we don't like their policies.

Only God can change an evil heart when he is ask to do so....... Please ask Him!

Wake up newbie you have a lot to learn :P

Changing the heart of an evil person is one thing, but that of a ruler is an entirely different bag of worms. Though God could turn Pelosi's heart around, the damage from her behavior and actions has already manifested itself and caused significant harm. Or should we forget about the law of sowing and reaping? She sowed seeds that were evil. Galatians 6:7-8 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."

And don't forget this, our forefathers fought and killed against tyrannical rulers and oppressors so that you would be able to live in a country of freedom and have rights. It came by blood, molasses. And though killing should be a very last resort, if that's what it takes to rid this nation of tyrannical rulers and oppressors like our forefathers did then so be it. One more thing you should note, our very own Constitution gives us the right to do so. It is written in our very laws.

• Upvote 2

Changing the heart of an evil person is one thing, but that of a ruler is an entirely different bag of worms. Though God could turn Pelosi's heart around, the damage from her behavior and actions has already manifested itself and caused significant harm. Or should we forget about the law of sowing and reaping? She sowed seeds that were evil. Galatians 6:7-8 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."

And don't forget this, our forefathers fought and killed against tyrannical rulers and oppressors so that you would be able to live in a country of freedom and have rights. It came by blood, molasses. And though killing should be a very last resort, if that's what it takes to rid this nation of tyrannical rulers and oppressors like our forefathers did then so be it. One more thing you should note, our very own Constitution gives us the right to do so. It is written in our very laws.

Bravo! Bravo! One of the most intelligent post I've read this week. Thanks for the post. :) +100

KUDOS to U Aferriss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take this crap somewhere else. Our government officials are screwing us over in every way possible! If you can't see this then you are blind. Turn the other cheek right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Curious...I wonder how many Pelosi bases can clearly articulate why they dislike her. I think some folks just like to bash...not saying I like as I'm not really a fan of her politics...but some of you might just want to quit drinking so much Hateraid.

Curious...I wonder how many Pelosi bases can clearly articulate why they dislike her. I think some folks just like to bash...not saying I like as I'm not really a fan of her politics...but some of you might just want to quit drinking so much Hateraid.

articulate why they dislike her.

Hey Psych........... Wake up! she is by the way partly responsible for Obama-care, all the Wall street/Banker bailouts TRILLIONS that were stolen from us THAT INCLUDES YOU! clearly articulate why they dislike her.

On national TV she said and I am quoting.... " well we have to just pass the bill ( the unconstitutional Obama Care bill ) so the American public can see whats in it. <_<

articulate why they dislike her.

Hey Psych........... Wake up! she is by the way partly responsible for Obama-care, all the Wall street/Banker bailouts TRILLIONS that were stolen from us THAT INCLUDES YOU! clearly articulate why they dislike her.

On national TV she said and I am quoting.... " well we have to just pass the bill ( the unconstitutional Obama Care bill ) so the American public can see whats in it. <_<

Just saying that sometimes people get more than a thrill with bashing than maybe is healthy. Like I said...don't like her politics, but man...why all the extreme hate? Channel the emotions to something constructive...she's not worth my time or emotion.