Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Longfellow Rumor: Planet Dinar 5/7/11

zaborniake

* Longfellow Rumor: Planet Dinar 5/7/11

May 7th, 2011 07:51 am · Posted in DOOZIES 2:39 AM [Txsun] LONGFELLOW INTEL from Planet Dinar….12:34 AM

[riskyroad] he texted me @12:31 pm, he was in NY waiting for his flight to Italy in 1 hour…. this is what he wrote….

[Longfellow] both my guys are saying they are being told this weekend…. with a rate in the $.@( range he called me right after and said it will happen by the time I come back from Italy…. I will be coming back to a whole new world. it was pretty exciting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So let me ask you a question. If someone takes the time to type $.@( because they do no't want to plainly type 4.29, then why would you post it. Now on the other side of the coin..... for those who believe everything we type and say gets watched or listened too, don't you think they can figure out what $.@( means.

I do thank you for the post... GoRVing

So let me ask you a question. If someone takes the time to type $.@( because they do no't want to plainly type 4.29, then why would you post it. Now on the other side of the coin..... for those who believe everything we type and say gets watched or listened too, don't you think they can figure out what $.@( means.

I do thank you for the post... GoRVing

Maybe the shift button was held down. Why should we assume that using symbols of shifted number keys was some sort of weak code for actual numbers?

Guess I need to go look for other codes in that short message. Wonder what 'Italy' means....

gbosh

• Upvote 1

Maybe the shift button was held down. Why should we assume that using symbols of shifted number keys was some sort of weak code for actual numbers?

Guess I need to go look for other codes in that short message. Wonder what 'Italy' means....

gbosh

So, If the SHIFT button where held down, the decimal point "." would have been a Less than sign ">" . Nice try. I try not to assume.

BTW... Italy is code for Iraq :)

• Upvote 1

If I recall this Longfellow stated once that it was done and his wife sent out $700,000.00 worth of checks to pay off bills....I wouldn't jump the gun just yet, I am sure we are closer than ever. At least that's how everybody states it ( Closer than ever ) which if you think about it that happens with every passing second.

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are we really so desperate for RV that we will read something into nonsense!!! I want and need it as bad as all of you, but thinking the "shift" key was held down would explain the @ for a "2" ok but where is the second number?

GO RV !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

gbosh

'Italy' might also mean 'The Vatican'. Longfellow may be using the DaVinci Code ! :lol:

My bags are packed , been packed for six months now , my wife wont let back in until the dinar rvs . sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo ggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Are we really so desperate for RV that we will read something into nonsense!!! I want and need it as bad as all of you, but thinking the "shift" key was held down would explain the @ for a "2" ok but where is the second number?

GO RV !!!

$.@( = 4.29 with shift held except for the decimal. $=4.@=2 (=9 :)

$.@( = 4.29 with shift held except for the decimal. $=4.@=2 (=9 :)

The copy of this post on dd shows it written with (2) dollar signs together as .... $$.@( Im not sure why it's posted differently over there but I'm calling BullShift ! :D

• Upvote 1