Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It seems everyone has lost their fight for solid intel communication since the announcement of Dinar Trade and Ali. I have a great dinar trader in Los Angeles and he has stated to me that regularly he get visits from the government to validate all currency purchases overall $1,000. This process is to ensure the goverment can track all transactions and ultimately can track the money for all our safety and taxing purposes. If you deal with Ali great, if don't great. Let's move on : )

Ok, who is first to amaze us with intel from the CBI, Basel Bank, UST, GOI, Kuwait, China, Forex, BOA, Chase..

We need a Date and Rate!!

So let's all focus back on the intel collection and let's all cash in soon! Go RV

• Upvote 3

It seems everyone has lost their fight for solid intel communication since the announcement of Dinar Trade and Ali. I have a great dinar trader in Los Angeles and he has stated to me that regularly he get visits from the government to validate all currency purchases overall $1,000. This process is to ensure the goverment can track all transactions and ultimately can track the money for all our safety and taxing purposes. If you deal with Ali great, if don't great. Let's move on : )

Ok, who is first to amaze us with intel from the CBI, Basel Bank, UST, GOI, Kuwait, China, Forex, BOA, Chase..

So let's all focus back on the intel collection and let's all cash in soon! Go RV

AMEN!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our Safety? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif That's just too funny!!!

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The main reason the goverment stopped ledger to ledger transfer was so they could keep track of all dinars.You now have to wire the money.All wire orders go thru the treasury dept. so that the IRS knows exactly who,what,when, where, and how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by War Eagle

Thanks for the post. I doubt very seriously that the govt is concerned for my safety. They have ulterior motives for tracking the money I am sure of it. I do agree with the rest of what you posted.

I agree, so many conspiracy theories out there. why?Can't we just take ALI for his word and get over it.GO RV!!!!!!

I think enough time has been spent discussing Ali. Regardless of what camp your in on that subject, this is a dinar website and I think it's now time to get refocussed on why we are here. By the way my intel says.......wait, never mind, I forgot I have no intel.......AND THAT, is why I come here to you my friends. So, let's get back to the matter at hand shall we?

RSS :)

• Downvote 1

I think enough time has been spent discussing Ali. Regardless of what camp your in on that subject, this is a dinar website and I think it's now time to get refocussed on why we are here. By the way my intel says.......wait, never mind, I forgot I have no intel.......AND THAT, is why I come here to you my friends. So, let's get back to the matter at hand shall we?

I could not agree more, definitely in this camp! Go RV!

So, for that matter. Does anyone have any INTEL update?