Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you out there in DV land. Better than that I hope the whole weekend is filled with special events and memories, as there is nothing nobler than being a Mother. It’s funny how we have created all of these “Hallmark” days where we share special feelings on that day. I guess in my perfect world everyday would be Mother’s Day, Christmas, Valentine’s day, etc.etc…….(who knows may be I have just defined heaven)….and with that said I have decided to become Guru-ish…..Okie-ish, if you will, and predict that all of you Mothers will receive a special gift from above on late Sunday afternoon when the forex opens and the markets in Australia open the business week. May be its as much of a wish for all of you, as it is a prediction, but it would be a deserving gift for all of those great Mothers out there……so what’s the rate you ask…..as long as I am Mr. Guru………ha…… I have no idea?????.....but… with everything I have gleaned from all of you…….(and I know nothing about much of anything)……86 cents is to low……$3.86 is too high………so about the middle…….mid $2.00’s…….so, anyhow, that is my wish for all of you Mothers out there…….Hope you have the best day ever!!!!!!

Mods.........feel free to move this to where you feel it is best suited?......put it here because I guess it is a prediction of sorts....

Thanks, Rick

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

What a wonderful post!!.........I have already celebrated my Mothers Day back in March but I too wish all my fellow Mothers a wonderful day and hope you are all spoilt rotten.......and Rick........if your prediction is correct.....I just might drop dead from shock on Mothers Day...but at least I will have gone with a massive smile on my face!!........Thank you for thinking of us.

• Upvote 5

Thnx Rick

My wife just called me a Mother so thnx again. I can now enjoy Sunday with the rest of the Mothers. I wonder what my kids are getting me. Rick do I still get to enjoy Fathers Day as well or doe's this cancel out.

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 1

What a kind hearted gesture. Thank you so very much for thinking of all of us. I too celebrated early...last night due to my daughter working long hours all weekend in ER at the hospital. I treasured that time with her and it makes no matter whether it was Friday night or Sunday :) Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!