Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How can they finance a RV?

wicked93gs

some research? are you kidding? all research I have done says that Iraq has maybe 20 trillion USD in known oil reserves and are currently pumping 7 billion USD per month....it will take them something over 200 years to pump all their oil at that rate...so you may say, then they just need to pump more oil, but that is flawed logic since Saudi Arabia recently cut back their oil production due to a flooded market...(true...we are still paying close to $4 a gallon, but thats not necesarily OPEC picking our pocket there) with a flooded market there is no reason to pump more oil because it would lower the price per barrel they would be able to get for it....no reason to pump more even if they could, so you have 1 trillion USD coming out of there per decade until there is a significant increase in demand. I suppose they could develop other industries, but none of them will even hold a candle to their oil(that 7 billion USD per month is based on $100 per barrel price...which I believe is dropping currently)

But I guess since I'm a newbie with a calculator and some common sense I'm frowned upon. I would like to believe it, I really would, but I am having a hard time when the numbers just arent adding up. I am far from an expert so its really bad when I can poke holes the size of a wagon in this theory

Thank you Tuck, you did provide an alternative method for financing this that I had not thought of...one that makes it feasible to pay off us speculators at least without hurting Iraq(assuming its handled through the FED of course) this is what I am looking for, alternative methods that would allow this to happen the way we all want it to.

Ok, I will try to add some more, you seem to be stuck on Current oil revenue, there are hundreds of Oil contracts waiting to start drilling and pumping and don't forget they have a vast amount of land that hasn't been touched yet..the RV has to happen before these oil companies can begin, and don't keep thinking on just oil, they have a huge natural gas supply and once these companies all start opening up in Iraq the other industries that pop up will be huge. Iraq is where we humans all began and it will be paved with gold very soon, so I would say don't worry...your Dinars will bring you profit and it's not worth the stress thinking or banking on any dollar figure yet, just know you will profit from it and try to enjoy the days left to wait.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 1

BBear if you believe you will only make a small profit in 5-10 years then why are you invested? There are many other investments that will make you money. I doubt anyone really thinks hey I will invest 1k and in 10 years I will have $1200.

I am not afraid to admit it...I GOT IN THIS TO GET RICH OVER NIGHT!....

• Upvote 2

I suppose if all these contracts went through at a pre-agreed upon price(say 80 dollars per barrel regardless of market conditions) then went to oil reserves in whatever country held the contract that this would work at a full revalue...but I still cant see it being much more that a 1:1 RV

Here's how to learn all about the FED and fractional banking quickly and painlessly. The DIGESTed version. You'll like it.

Very excellent video. I have been researching the Fed and the Rothschild's in general for some time as well.

This video is a masterpiece. It's gives all the pertinent info required to understand the West's, if not already the whole world's, banking systems. From this short, precise video, one can go about learning so much more, or one can go on being ignorant! The choice is yours to make.

Don't you just love the internet. Literally no more secrets. Oh, except for when the dinar will RV! :lol:

wicked93gs You really need to wrap your head around this thing. You just don't get it. Not trying to be mean, keep asking questions and read, read, read!! :twocents:

I suppose if all these contracts went through at a pre-agreed upon price(say 80 dollars per barrel regardless of market conditions) then went to oil reserves in whatever country held the contract that this would work at a full revalue...but I still cant see it being much more that a 1:1 RV

A 1:1 RV as you call it would be the most amazing thing that could ever happen. Holy CRAP, we'll all be dancing in the streets! :hug:

some research? are you kidding? all research I have done says that Iraq has maybe 20 trillion USD in known oil reserves and are currently pumping 7 billion USD per month....it will take them something over 200 years to pump all their oil at that rate...so you may say, then they just need to pump more oil, but that is flawed logic since Saudi Arabia recently cut back their oil production due to a flooded market...(true...we are still paying close to $4 a gallon, but thats not necesarily OPEC picking our pocket there) with a flooded market there is no reason to pump more oil because it would lower the price per barrel they would be able to get for it....no reason to pump more even if they could, so you have 1 trillion USD coming out of there per decade until there is a significant increase in demand. I suppose they could develop other industries, but none of them will even hold a candle to their oil(that 7 billion USD per month is based on $100 per barrel price...which I believe is dropping currently)

But I guess since I'm a newbie with a calculator and some common sense I'm frowned upon. I would like to believe it, I really would, but I am having a hard time when the numbers just arent adding up. I am far from an expert so its really bad when I can poke holes the size of a wagon in this theory

Thank you Tuck, you did provide an alternative method for financing this that I had not thought of...one that makes it feasible to pay off us speculators at least without hurting Iraq(assuming its handled through the FED of course) this is what I am looking for, alternative methods that would allow this to happen the way we all want it to.

I think what annoys people about your post is your apparent assumption that in the three years of this forum out of 25,000 or more members you're the first one who took the time to actually look at the numbers and attempt to understand how an RV of $.85 or more is possible.

• Upvote 1

We can only go on the facts the way i see it. Everyone talks about how the US is in control and how Iraq and the US have a special agreement to not cash in and how we couldn't possibly lose out on this because Bush said that not one dollar of Tax payer money was going to be spent, but when it comes down to it, all of this is based on anecdotal evidence at best. Also, we all know that just because a politician said something you can take that to the bank!

The reality is when you look at what is actually DOCUMENTED and PUBLISHED in reputable sources (ie newspapers, trade journals, etc.) all of the talk is about removing the three 0's from the currency. Shabibi and Saleh are both quoted as having said that this is actively being studied as a viable option. They also state that they are studying Turkey's re denomination which is well documented as having been what many on here call a LOP. Some people say that this is a big misinformation campaign, and maybe it is. It is far more likely however that this is the truth. Now some people have interpreted that to mean that they will be removing all of the big bills from circulation similar to the way that we removed the $1000 bill from our currency. The problem with that is it still doesn't fit because even if they moved the rate up to $.85, they would still be looking at ~50 trillion dinar, worth $42.5 trillion, in total (electronic and paper) currency. The only glimmer of hope i can find is in something that i haven't verified myself but read on this site; that Iraq has recently discovered new oil fields that bring their total reserves up to 500 billion barrels. Now @ $100 a barrel that's $5 trillion. Using fractional banking, that does allow for them to support that much in currency IF they are allowed to monetized their non monetized assets, which they will not be able to do until they are they are out from under Chapter 7 protection. Of course they do have other exports and have the most potable water in the region so that adds to their bottom line, but the main question is why would they overextend themselves in such a way?

On the other side of the same coin however, the one thing that has stumped me about a re denomination and removal of three 0's from the currency (ie 25000 becomes 25, etc) is that if they did this, that same ~50 trillion Dinar now becomes ~50 billion Dinar. This isn't enough to run the country at all. However if they accompany this with an increase in value to around $4.22 per Dinar immediately, the lack of volume would be offset by the rise in value + the introduction of more currency to be printed. However that is fact that is extrapolated to conjecture. The end result is when you look at the facts of the matter, Iraq is working for Iraq's best interest. China owns over $3 trillion of our debt and the Saudi's own over 10% of our economy. i have yet to find a place where Americans sit around trying to think of doing what's best for these other countries. It just doesn't happen. A sovereign nation acts in it's own best interest and if the re denomination is what's Shabibi and Co. think is in Iraq's best interest then that's what we will see. If they think that there is some way to do a straight revalue and it somehow increases the growth more than an RD then that is what they will do. We have to stop thinking ethnocentrically and start opening our eyes to reality. Stay hopeful, but also stay grounded.

• Upvote 1

Here is the way they are telling us they are going to do it. Redenominate the currency. This brings the trillions in circulation to billions and they pay zero trillions post RV. Of course this isn't the way we like but it is the way Iraq likes.

• Upvote 1

Here is the way they are telling us they are going to do it. Redenominate the currency. This brings the trillions in circulation to billions and they pay zero trillions post RV. Of course this isn't the way we like but it is the way Iraq likes.

Yep....makes the cash block more managable....and for those that say oh well 27 or so billion dollars isent enough to run the country?? Well remember number one that its the numbers in circulation....NOT the total money supply......and you all should remember now if you want to throw the whole fractional banking theory into the mix of things then it doesnt matter how much they have right?? Number 2, thats around the same amount of PHYSICAL currency that they had for YEARS with Saddam and guess what? He was able to run the country with that amount......its not a huge country...there isent a huge population.....they dont need to have trillions upon trillions of dollars like the US does just to keep the country going.....they have a population less then that of the state of california.......do you think that california needs to have trillions of dollars just to run itself?? LOL With all the money Iraq will be pulling in from pumping oil, gas, and building up the agriculture sector they will be just fine.....

I think what annoys people about your post is your apparent assumption that in the three years of this forum out of 25,000 or more members you're the first one who took the time to actually look at the numbers and attempt to understand how an RV of $.85 or more is possible.

Not the first, not the last, but alot of people here definately dont like questioning how they could possibly become and overnight millionare or to suggest they have been dupped.....(which I dont think we have by the way) But the ones that get mad and have smart arse comments to reply are the ones that dont understand it themselves and refuse to believe anything other then what they were told when they invested no matter what the facts are.....we are all here to make money and alot of us here ask, and want answers to certain things which apparently we have no SOLID answers for.......so instead of being a smart arse when you dont know whats being talked about or how to explain it, dont say anything and do some researching on your own (not just someone elses word) to add to the conversation so we can get to the bottom of these things....

• Upvote 2

Well said Wicked93, ive been wondering this myself. and the numbers just dont add up. this has all been a push from the dinar sellers, and nothing more. they are the real money makers. i got into this for the LONG HAUL. i fell the Iraqies can "in time" get their country in order. In 5-10 years maybe more, i may be able to turn a small profit. maybe double or triple my money. that is all i am hopeing for. there will be NO RV this weekend, nor next weeekend, nor this year for that matter. MARK MY WORDS... NO RV THIS MONTH!!!!!! the Iraqies will not work THEIR butts off to buy someone else a porshe and a house on the beach. come people GET REAL. do you not know anything these people?

I work in Iraq, and I talk to the people of Iraq, and there is no BIG thing coming on their horizen. so please , just sit back, and read the funny intel, its one thing to be invested in the Iraqi Dinar, its another thing to be FULLY invested into the dinar by that i mean money, heart , soul, money, and your time... FULLY. i suggest you do like me, just log on long enough to get a laff or 2

Well said BBear. I have been here in Iraq for 7 years and know how these yahoos are here in Iraq. I don't really expect much out of them right now. I just flew into downtown Baghdad on a Blackhawk with door opened so I got some great pics and film shots. Still looks like a slum and has a lot of work to go. It is good though to get a laugh or two from the experts and I haven't noticed much difference in my bank acct. as of yet from the dinar in 7 years time.

Edited by In Iraq

It has been explained a gazillion times how a 10,000 note only costs iraq $162 I think it is. You keep your reality where you don't understand anything and the rest of us will go with ours.

I've read that opinion post several times, and it's like everything else put out to claim Iraq can support a high rate, that when you look into what the numbers would actually mean, the whole premise of their post falls apart...

Yep....makes the cash block more managable....and for those that say oh well 27 or so billion dollars isent enough to run the country?? Well remember number one that its the numbers in circulation....NOT the total money supply......and you all should remember now if you want to throw the whole fractional banking theory into the mix of things then it doesnt matter how much they have right?? Number 2, thats around the same amount of PHYSICAL currency that they had for YEARS with Saddam and guess what? He was able to run the country with that amount......its not a huge country...there isent a huge population.....they dont need to have trillions upon trillions of dollars like the US does just to keep the country going.....they have a population less then that of the state of california.......do you think that california needs to have trillions of dollars just to run itself?? LOL With all the money Iraq will be pulling in from pumping oil, gas, and building up the agriculture sector they will be just fine.....

Not the first, not the last, but alot of people here definately dont like questioning how they could possibly become and overnight millionare or to suggest they have been dupped.....(which I dont think we have by the way) But the ones that get mad and have smart arse comments to reply are the ones that dont understand it themselves and refuse to believe anything other then what they were told when they invested no matter what the facts are.....we are all here to make money and alot of us here ask, and want answers to certain things which apparently we have no SOLID answers for.......so instead of being a smart arse when you dont know whats being talked about or how to explain it, dont say anything and do some researching on your own (not just someone elses word) to add to the conversation so we can get to the bottom of these things....

trillions upon trillions like the US? I hate to break it to you Keep, but the US in April of this year, just broke the 1 trillion mark on US Dollars in circulation. Look at our budget. Look at our national debt. You would think that we would have more in circulation, but that is the wonder of electronic banking and fractional banking. Now we learn that Iraq is joining the 21st century and they are gonna have electronic banking and fractional banking to go along with those new plastic credit cards. Absolutely amazing. As far as Iraq being able to support their rate, once they monetize their non-liquid assets they will be able to support any rate they want. The US has 188 trillion in assets and it is very possible that Iraq will exceed that amount. Folks that are hooked on this low rate out the gate are not looking at the big picture. In my opinion you will not see an RV till their assets are monetized.

• Upvote 1

trillions upon trillions like the US? I hate to break it to you Keep, but the US in April of this year, just broke the 1 trillion mark on US Dollars in circulation. Look at our budget. Look at our national debt. You would think that we would have more in circulation, but that is the wonder of electronic banking and fractional banking. Now we learn that Iraq is joining the 21st century and they are gonna have electronic banking and fractional banking to go along with those new plastic credit cards. Absolutely amazing. As far as Iraq being able to support their rate, once they monetize their non-liquid assets they will be able to support any rate they want. The US has 188 trillion in assets and it is very possible that Iraq will exceed that amount. Folks that are hooked on this low rate out the gate are not looking at the big picture. In my opinion you will not see an RV till their assets are monetized.

When I speak of the US having trillions Im speaking about the total money supply....not just the amount in circulation....Im well aware of how much we hold in physical circulation......and you are helping me explain my point, Iraq is still in the dark age when it comes to banking because they do not have any trust in the banks.....it has been like that for sometime now....and yes they have plans to try and change, and reform the entire banking system but that could take YEARS.....you wont see an overnight change in physical to electronic currency....but until they do and can get the majority of all their currency in electronic form, it doesnt matter what their assets are.....the dollar is not that strong and your saying they have 188 trillion is assets....there is much more that determines a countries currencies value.....folks looking at a slow steady rise are in fact looking at the big picture....the ones that think this will jump overnight to even 1 dollar need to put the pipe down or I will call intervention so help me god laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

It has been explained a gazillion times how a 10,000 note only costs iraq $162 I think it is. You keep your reality where you don't understand anything and the rest of us will go with ours.

My question is why people cannot see past this explanation you refer to. And by the way, you either don't understand what you are referring to, or you left out the most important part.

Go back to the explanation you cite and read it again. Here is the quick breakdown:

You give the CBI 10 USD for your 10K IQD. Then Iraq spends $162 to produce $10,000 worth of oil and gives the proceeds to you.

So you get $10,000, and Iraq goes $152 dollars into debt (162-your orig. 10), and they get their 10K note back?

great, another scenario that has no numbers to back it up...a LOP to .85 followed by a 3.7:1 exchange rate will meet the budget btw(even ignoring that 500 billion in funds they have) I'm, not interested in opinions unless they have plausible numbers to back them up....you cant just print money without having the goods or services to back it up, otherwise we end up back where we started

what would happen if CBI just destroyed 90% of its money(all bills over say 500)?

Thats the point to look at... the budget... whatever they do, it has to support their budget... a LOP does not support their budget and they got to pump oil for three years just to support this current budget, if they don't RV at at least .50 IQD to 1 USD they are bust.

People, People, People......r u 2 tell me that this investment has no hope of making a profit for us?..........that Iraq Currency is going to continue to have the same value as toilet paper?.........That a country that may hold the worlds largest supply of oil and natural gas is not going to have a currency greater than 1170?.................PAAAA-LEEEZZ

I don't have the time..................to explain it all ......to explain what I've learned on this investment the past 5+ years I've been in it. If everytime a newbie comes in and ask questions and says he doesn't understand...........well start reading ............just as most everyone else has done.

I'm not trying to be harsh or critisize the poster. But this question is probably the first question ever asked in this investment long ago........How Can They Pay?...................Well let me help........ Come in here ..........read & learn and then read some more :)

Let me add that there was a great post recently and it may help. I can't remember where (you will have to find it). That would help with your question (I don't have the time as I said). It states that the cost for Iraq to pump oil is $2.00 per barrel and if oil is at say 90 .........then you take the info that the countries holding the IQD will not cash in all at once in fact slowly....to purchase oil and energy as needed. then consider that the world is on a fiat standard and not a gold standard and that the oil that is in the ground and its value is as good as gold in the bank. Just some things for you to research ......Not saying that these are facts but this is info that i have read in different posts here and at other sites........... you need to read and decitde on what to believe but this will give you a start...........as they say, be thirsty my friend. :)

People, People, People......r u 2 tell me that this investment has no hope of making a profit for us?..........that Iraq Currency is going to continue to have the same value as toilet paper?.........That a country that may hold the worlds largest supply of oil and natural gas is not going to have a currency greater than 1170?.................PAAAA-LEEEZZ

I don't have the time..................to explain it all ......to explain what I've learned on this investment the past 5+ years I've been in it. If everytime a newbie comes in and ask questions and says he doesn't understand...........well start reading ............just as most everyone else has done.

I'm not trying to be harsh or critisize the poster. But this question is probably the first question ever asked in this investment long ago........How Can They Pay?...................Well let me help........ Come in here ..........read & learn and then read some more :)

Let me add that there was a great post recently and it may help. I can't remember where (you will have to find it). That would help with your question (I don't have the time as I said). It states that the cost for Iraq to pump oil is $2.00 per barrel and if oil is at say 90 .........then you take the info that the countries holding the IQD will not cash in all at once in fact slowly....to purchase oil and energy as needed. then consider that the world is on a fiat standard and not a gold standard and that the oil that is in the ground and its value is as good as gold in the bank. Just some things for you to research ......Not saying that these are facts but this is info that i have read in different posts here and at other sites........... you need to read and decitde on what to believe but this will give you a start...........as they say, be thirsty my friend. :)

Nobody is stating that the dinar does not have the potential for a profit... But many people have been led to believe that their $1k investment is going to be returned to them as $1 million or more, which is not going to happen... Many people that bought the dinar several years ago are already in the position to see a profit if they were to exchange their dinar today - because they have seen the slow appreciation in value of the IQD during that time...

In the scenario that you mention about the $2 cost for Iraq to pump a barrel of oil, one thing that gets overlooked is that Iraq would be giving away their most valuable commodity simply to retrieve their own currency, which would do absolutely nothing for sustaining or propelling their economy into the future - this whole process would have been a lose-lose situation for Iraq from day 1... In that scenario, if oil was $100 per barrel, Iraq would essentially be losing $98 per barrel of oil... And if you add that to the claims of a $3 RV and the government holding trillions of dinar, along with the statements that there is an agreement that they get oil for $32.50 a barrel, then every single drop of known recoverable oil in Iraq would already be bought and paid for with Iraq still owing money just to retrieve their own currency... The same people that claim this type of scenario, where Iraq will be a sacrificial lamb to be slaughtered economically for the benefit of other nations, are the same ones that generally claim that Iraq actually had a currency worth anything at the time Saddam was removed from power and that it was intentionally devalued by the IMF...

And then there is Nancy P. stepping in to represent the US...probably trying to negotiate a new currency with her picture on it. :lol::lol: How low can we go? Don't let numbers bother you right now, just sit back and enjoy the ride. Iraq is fast becoming a country to be reconned with. They are not even thinking of dinar investors, and will do everything possible for the welfare of their people. Think of how you will spend your new found wealth...let the "powers to be" worry about a rate and date for the RV. It wouldn't hurt to throw in a couple of prayers while you are at it.

Ok, why do angry people always put words in peoples mouths? we are NOT, let me say this again...WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT "(This will not make a profit for us)" we ARE saying that this will not make us the overnight millionairs that so many people are talking about!!!!! you talk about all this oil, and true, there is oil in them there hill.. THIS IS TRUE. are you also aware that the iraqies are operating on 1970's equipment, and technologies? do me a favor and tell me the name of that college, you know that big one in Iraq that churns out all those really smart people.....?????? oh ya, THERE ISNT ONE.... so where are all these smart iraqi's coming from to run these massive and modern, new oil refineries, and derricks? omg, its going to take YEARS for anyone to take the chance to come in here and help them build an infrastucture. remember, these people have been at war with themselves and everybody else for centuries. do you really think they will stop so you can have your RV?

once our troops leave Iraq, chaos will consume the country once again. and it will be a battle for the iraqi people. i pray they are strong enough to come out ahead. And by the way steelwire, please know that I am not trying to discredit or disprove you.but you are saying read up and do research, thats fine and good, i plan to do more, and thank you for that suggestion. but if by reasearch you mean the crap these guru's and dinar master's are spewing out, im sorry, im just not that stupid to believe it. unless it comes from the Iraqi government, its bull****, I will say on a footnote, that Adam seems to be the only one that has a solid mind. and for that I GIVE ADAM A GOLD SPARKLIE STAR

I'm not trying to be harsh or critisize the poster. But this question is probably the first question ever asked in this investment long ago........How Can They Pay?...................Well let me help........ Come in here ..........read & learn and then read some more smile.gif

Let me add that there was a great post recently and it may help. I can't remember where (you will have to find it). That would help with your question (I don't have the time as I said). It states that the cost for Iraq to pump oil is $2.00 per barrel and if oil is at say 90 .........then you take the info that the countries holding the IQD will not cash in all at once in fact slowly....to purchase oil and energy as needed. then consider that the world is on a fiat standard and not a gold standard and that the oil that is in the ground and its value is as good as gold in the bank. Just some things for you to research ......Not saying that these are facts but this is info that i have read in different posts here and at other sites........... you need to read and decitde on what to believe but this will give you a start...........as they say, be thirsty my friend. smile.gif

It seems you are missing a few things.....I dont think anyone here has said we wont make any money or that Iraq will stay at 1170 forever....because we know thats not going to happen....this topic has to do with the way they can raise the value of their currency.....if you truely think it will jump from 1170 to even 1 dollar overnight, then I believe it is you my friend that needs to do a little more digging and needs to put away all the chats and posts from "economists" and the gurus cause those posts are only what you want to hear....and not the reality of the situation.......

• Upvote 1

Talk about beating a dead horse...........................go away do some research.............................same crap happens when a rash of newbie's come aboard.

People have been "beating [the] dead horse" with "GO RV!!!!!" for years on here who are not "go[ing] away [to] do some research", and I am assuming you aren't encouraging that from the pumpers. People like wicked93gs are obviously approaching the IQD from a circumspect, fiscally-conservative evaluation with realistic expectations of what may happen, and I know from a good deal of experience that such people are in great minority around here. Conversely, there has always been a great supply of posters who attend your degree of thoughtfulness to the exchanges.

If you want a website that entirely eradicates all honest and genuine debate (with debate ideally serving to edify and develop our collective learning on the subject), maybe you should consider securing the web domain, "http://www.dinar-pumpers.com/". This may provide you with the environment of cheering, hollering, GO RV'ing, and other mindless banter that you might generally prefer.

FP

• Upvote 1

People have been "beating [the] dead horse" with "GO RV!!!!!" for years on here who are not "go[ing] away [to] do some research", and I am assuming you aren't encouraging that from the pumpers. People like wicked93gs are obviously approaching the IQD from a circumspect, fiscally-conservative evaluation with realistic expectations of what may happen, and I know from a good deal of experience that such people are in great minority around here. Conversely, there has always been a great supply of posters who attend your degree of thoughtfulness to the exchanges.

If you want a website that entirely eradicates all honest and genuine debate (with debate ideally serving to edify and develop our collective learning on the subject), maybe you should consider securing the web domain, "http://www.dinar-pumpers.com/". This may provide you with the environment of cheering, hollering, GO RV'ing, and other mindless banter that you might generally prefer.

FP

laugh.giflaugh.gif I agree!!

Ok, I want to discuss possible ways they can finance this(we will skip the question of why they would want to for now) So the first thing we need to do is make some logical assumptions based on the information we have.

First....how much Dinar are we as speculators in the US holding(we will ignore for the moment governments, big investors and the rest of the world) we can look at Ali's court file to get an idea of sorts... 4,400,000 is what he "changed" into dinar in AK alone....multiply that by 50(I know some states more and some states less but we are working with the only numbers we have here) ....so 220 million(roughly based on those numbers) in the US....but hes only one dealer(gives you an idea of how rich he is) lets multiply that by 4(since there arent that many other big dealers around) we end up at 880 million....lets round that off to 1 billion for the smaller dealers....now we know that not all of that was changed into dinar, the dealer took an exchange fee....since I bought 1 mil in kuwait for 240KD(roughly eight hundred some oddUSD) and see 1 mil always advertised for about 1200 around we can assume its a whopping 25% the dealers took...so we are back down to 750 million...good, a number to work with finally...probably not close to accurate, but probably on the low side. thats 877.5 Billion dinars...very close to 1 trillion

Now lets say they revalue at .85....what we are left with is a staggering cost of 745.875 Billion USD that Iraq would have to back for just us speculators in the US....Iraq currently produces 7 billion USD per month in oil. that is 106 months paying us off...or roughly 9 years, so Iraq is going to slave for us for the next decade to make us rich? I dont think so, that also does not count the money in the country currently or the money the big investors have as well as whatever money the governments of the world bought up....or the money the speculators like us in the rest of the world have.

That is my premise...now, I would really like to believe I'll become a millionaire so I want to discuss possible feasible methods for paying for this RV, there may be a couple that I havent thought of that might actually work

Are you sure about this?

.Iraq currently produces 7 billion USD per month in oil. that is 106 months paying us off...or roughly 9 years

Read more:

Research the Federal Reserve, they are running the show worldwide... [sNIP]

Good post Candihar. It's clear that you have a good understanding of the 'behind-the-scenes' operations that pull the strings. I would disagree slightly and say that, rather than the Fed running the show, that the Fed is under the control of these financial giants who run the show. The USA likes to chant the mantra, "We're #1!" and it feels good, but the reality is that the interest-bearing system of control--that you referred to--exists because the Federal Reserve in this country only serves to enslave us to that financial system. The Federal Reserve is likewise enslaved to those who are on its rolls of charter members (...an officially undisclosed list, I'll add. This is officially conspiracy theory. Think Rothschilds, Rockefellers, et. al.) People think that slavery ended in the 1860's, but the truth is that we've all been slaves since 1913.

One only needs to watch "The Money Masters" on www.freedocumentaries.org to get a genuine perspective on who controls the puppet and the purse strings worldwide (if you watch with a discerning eye, you can almost see the strings from which Barack dangles, dancing at the behest of the Rothschilds every time he appears to speak.) After seeing that documentary, my perspective on world finance was totally transformed. For anyone who is interested in understanding international finance in the proper frame of reference, this is a must see! And anyone who owns IQD should understand that bigger picture that holds an umbrella over the financial situation in Iraq.

FP