Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How can they finance a RV?

wicked93gs

Ok, I want to discuss possible ways they can finance this(we will skip the question of why they would want to for now) So the first thing we need to do is make some logical assumptions based on the information we have.

First....how much Dinar are we as speculators in the US holding(we will ignore for the moment governments, big investors and the rest of the world) we can look at Ali's court file to get an idea of sorts... 4,400,000 is what he "changed" into dinar in AK alone....multiply that by 50(I know some states more and some states less but we are working with the only numbers we have here) ....so 220 million(roughly based on those numbers) in the US....but hes only one dealer(gives you an idea of how rich he is) lets multiply that by 4(since there arent that many other big dealers around) we end up at 880 million....lets round that off to 1 billion for the smaller dealers....now we know that not all of that was changed into dinar, the dealer took an exchange fee....since I bought 1 mil in kuwait for 240KD(roughly eight hundred some oddUSD) and see 1 mil always advertised for about 1200 around we can assume its a whopping 25% the dealers took...so we are back down to 750 million...good, a number to work with finally...probably not close to accurate, but probably on the low side. thats 877.5 Billion dinars...very close to 1 trillion

Now lets say they revalue at .85....what we are left with is a staggering cost of 745.875 Billion USD that Iraq would have to back for just us speculators in the US....Iraq currently produces 7 billion USD per month in oil. that is 106 months paying us off...or roughly 9 years, so Iraq is going to slave for us for the next decade to make us rich? I dont think so, that also does not count the money in the country currently or the money the big investors have as well as whatever money the governments of the world bought up....or the money the speculators like us in the rest of the world have.

That is my premise...now, I would really like to believe I'll become a millionaire so I want to discuss possible feasible methods for paying for this RV, there may be a couple that I havent thought of that might actually work

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Of course Iraq would pay for it eventually....and even if we take out of country money out of the picture...most of the money is still inside Iraq, what about that money? The only feasible plan I have yet heard is a revalue that starts at .01 with auctions used to control a slow float upward with CBI using the profits from earlier auctions to buy back later to raise the price(buying low and selling high) that type of float might take 10 years and would be a logistical nightmare but is possible assuming a thriving economy with money from the rest of the world pouring in

Edited by wicked93gs
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Of course Iraq would pay for it eventually....and even if we take out of country money out of the picture...most of the money is still inside Iraq, what about that money? The only feasible plan I have yet heard is a revalue that starts at .01 with auctions used to control a slow float upward with CBI using the profits from earlier auctions to buy back later to raise the price(buying low and selling high) that type of float might take 10 years and would be a logistical nightmare

ok well obviously you have made up your mind the fact is no one knows how they can finance an Rv so why dont you just wait and see what happens and what would be the point to revalue at .01 the iraqiss would stil be poor so that wont happen.

• Upvote 2

Thats the whole point though, there may well be other ways to do it that I am missing...as for RVing at .01 that would just be the starting point with a controlled float over the period of a decade they could raise it to .85, 1.17 or whatever, I know a lot of people just have faith in a straight revalue but I need more than that when the numbers just dont work.

The goal here never was to make the Iraqis(or anyone else) rich no one ever said that they would. The goal is to raise their standard of living from what it is now into the modern world's norm. The Kuwaitis for the most part are not rich, they are just comfortable with an average government stipend that puts them solidly in the middle class, usually enough so that working is optional for them. However Kuwait is a smaller country....in Saudi Arabia the Stipend is not enough to live on, its enough to be like an extra tax return though, so based on those two countries if I had to make a guess, I would say something similar is the goal(probably closer to Saudi Arabia than Kuwait with the size of the country) The other goal being to increase the purchase power of the Dinar....easily done with a LOP followed by a RV....just saying this is the realistic situation. I would be thrilled if they could find a way to do a straight RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

empty your kool aid mug...

poor in some of this!! :D

great, another scenario that has no numbers to back it up...a LOP to .85 followed by a 3.7:1 exchange rate will meet the budget btw(even ignoring that 500 billion in funds they have) I'm, not interested in opinions unless they have plausible numbers to back them up....you cant just print money without having the goods or services to back it up, otherwise we end up back where we started

what would happen if CBI just destroyed 90% of its money(all bills over say 500)?

Edited by wicked93gs
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well said Wicked93, ive been wondering this myself. and the numbers just dont add up. this has all been a push from the dinar sellers, and nothing more. they are the real money makers. i got into this for the LONG HAUL. i fell the Iraqies can "in time" get their country in order. In 5-10 years maybe more, i may be able to turn a small profit. maybe double or triple my money. that is all i am hopeing for. there will be NO RV this weekend, nor next weeekend, nor this year for that matter. MARK MY WORDS... NO RV THIS MONTH!!!!!! the Iraqies will not work THEIR butts off to buy someone else a porshe and a house on the beach. come people GET REAL. do you not know anything these people?

I work in Iraq, and I talk to the people of Iraq, and there is no BIG thing coming on their horizen. so please , just sit back, and read the funny intel, its one thing to be invested in the Iraqi Dinar, its another thing to be FULLY invested into the dinar by that i mean money, heart , soul, money, and your time... FULLY. i suggest you do like me, just log on long enough to get a laff or 2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

BBear if you believe you will only make a small profit in 5-10 years then why are you invested? There are many other investments that will make you money. I doubt anyone really thinks hey I will invest 1k and in 10 years I will have $1200.

Edited by Tropics
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thats the whole point though, there may well be other ways to do it that I am missing...as for RVing at .01 that would just be the starting point with a controlled float over the period of a decade they could raise it to .85, 1.17 or whatever, I know a lot of people just have faith in a straight revalue but I need more than that when the numbers just dont work.

The goal here never was to make the Iraqis(or anyone else) rich no one ever said that they would. The goal is to raise their standard of living from what it is now into the modern world's norm. The Kuwaitis for the most part are not rich, they are just comfortable with an average government stipend that puts them solidly in the middle class, usually enough so that working is optional for them. However Kuwait is a smaller country....in Saudi Arabia the Stipend is not enough to live on, its enough to be like an extra tax return though, so based on those two countries if I had to make a guess, I would say something similar is the goal(probably closer to Saudi Arabia than Kuwait with the size of the country) The other goal being to increase the purchase power of the Dinar....easily done with a LOP followed by a RV....just saying this is the realistic situation. I would be thrilled if they could find a way to do a straight RV

I was just wondering what the "modern worlds norm" was?

Did you know that the poorest people in America are richer than 80% of the rest of the world.......

Dame......

great, another scenario that has no numbers to back it up...a LOP to .85 followed by a 3.7:1 exchange rate will meet the budget btw(even ignoring that 500 billion in funds they have) I'm, not interested in opinions unless they have plausible numbers to back them up....you cant just print money without having the goods or services to back it up, otherwise we end up back where we started

Research the Federal Reserve, they are running the show worldwide, also learn how fractional banking works...every dollar a bank gets in they can lend out 10. The Feds can print as much money as they want, look at the bailouts in 2008, the US lost over 27 trillion. These guys run Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, ect...they are all one of the same. There will be no LOP, if there is you can bet Iraq would be flattened. Rothschilds alone are worth over 500 trillion give or take a few trillion, then you have Rockefellers with a couple hundred trillion, then the Queen ect...these people are behind it all, and it is the reason they are in Libya, and next Iran to get their "Central Banks" in place in those countries. They are behind the NWO and want to control the worlds money supply, ask yourself why would the USA let some foreign bankers print money for them and give it to the USA Government at interest? Then they lend it to the banks at interest, then the banks lend it to you at interest....it is a system to keep people in shortage. The interest never existed, it is fake.

The US will control the oil from Iraq, but Iraq will end up a very rich country and our little holdings of Dinar is nothing to them, so I would just think positive and enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

BBear if you believe you will only make a small profit in 5-10 years then why are you invested? There are many other investments that will make you money. I doubt anyone really thinks hey I will invest 1k and in 10 years I will have $1200.

no where did i say i hoped to make $200 off of a $1000 investment for a total of $1200, please re-read. i said double maybe triple that means $2000-$3000 from a $1000 investment, and hey, that aint too shabby. and i believe it will do that easily. but to say that my $1000 investment will make me MILLIONS... come back to the real world. I know and work with these people on a daily basis. im in Balad Iraq right now. I will say again, i believe the dinar is a good investment... just not the pipe-dream people want you to believe. Sorry, if you disagree, that is your right. as I have the right o say what i fell is accurate. Just to reiderate, NO RV THIS MONTH

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok, I want to discuss possible ways they can finance this(we will skip the question of why they would want to for now) So the first thing we need to do is make some logical assumptions based on the information we have.

First....how much Dinar are we as speculators in the US holding(we will ignore for the moment governments, big investors and the rest of the world) we can look at Ali's court file to get an idea of sorts... http://dinarvets.com...le-in-arkansas/ 4,400,000 is what he "changed" into dinar in AK alone....multiply that by 50(I know some states more and some states less but we are working with the only numbers we have here) ....so 220 million(roughly based on those numbers) in the US....but hes only one dealer(gives you an idea of how rich he is) lets multiply that by 4(since there arent that many other big dealers around) we end up at 880 million....lets round that off to 1 billion for the smaller dealers....now we know that not all of that was changed into dinar, the dealer took an exchange fee....since I bought 1 mil in kuwait for 240KD(roughly eight hundred some oddUSD) and see 1 mil always advertised for about 1200 around we can assume its a whopping 25% the dealers took...so we are back down to 750 million...good, a number to work with finally...probably not close to accurate, but probably on the low side. thats 877.5 Billion dinars...very close to 1 trillion

Now lets say they revalue at .85....what we are left with is a staggering cost of 745.875 Billion USD that Iraq would have to back for just us speculators in the US....Iraq currently produces 7 billion USD per month in oil. that is 106 months paying us off...or roughly 9 years, so Iraq is going to slave for us for the next decade to make us rich? I dont think so, that also does not count the money in the country currently or the money the big investors have as well as whatever money the governments of the world bought up....or the money the speculators like us in the rest of the world have.

That is my premise...now, I would really like to believe I'll become a millionaire so I want to discuss possible feasible methods for paying for this RV, there may be a couple that I havent thought of that might actually work

Talk about beating a dead horse...........................go away do some research.............................same crap happens when a rash of newbie's come aboard.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I can think of one way to stage this currency revaluation - limiting the number of dinar per person exchanged to time limits, for instance - semi annually or annually - on the order of timed financial instrument maturities.

I cannot say that this is optimal - it is, however, conservative. This may not be usual and customary in the world of currency trading relative to and impacting a country/s economic stability; it would limit the 'run' on the banks. It would protect a responsible exchange rate. And I do believe this currency transition will require its own particular 'fitting', tweaking the template of success in currency revaluation to suit this set of fiscal logistics.

This is only opinion.

With "e-money" based off potential oil and natural gas revenues they can do pretty much whatever the heck they want at whatever price they want. Every economist in the world knows that Iraq is the wealthiest country in the world. They can finance an RV 10 times over and still have enough to take the country to a Yankee game!

Peace

• Upvote 2

I'm certainly not an expert, but I did read a few posts a couple of days ago that said Arkansas was a heavily leveraged dinar state, and that other states (such as New York) had purchases much lower. If that's the case, and it does seem to make sense, then multiplying what has been purchased in Arkansas x 50 could highly inflate the numbers. Who knows? I'm just along for the ride.

If I MAY ASK Did you consider how many US DOLLARS Iraq has been building up since the start of this venture?? Why is it they will sell the Dinar and NOT the US DOLLAR? i PERSONALLY think we'll find that Iraq has held this Managed Float for all this time and has been accumilating the Dollar for a reason. I can't fathum this .85 or some low reval for a country with Gas & Oil in the amount they have and knowing that more explorations will continue,and every big Petro company out there trying to buy up every well there is.Consider how many country's are locking up deals for just those 2 items alone , Big Company's don't spend their money unless they Know they will make a huge Profit.I think they will revalue on par to Kuwait and the Arabic Nation. And after all is said and done their will be a Currency change that will effect a lot more Country's than just the USA and the Middle East. I think we are going to see a Global shift in more ways than just Currency when this is finished.JMPO,

Shadow

Research the Federal Reserve, they are running the show worldwide, also learn how fractional banking works...every dollar a bank gets in they can lend out 10. The Feds can print as much money as they want, look at the bailouts in 2008, the US lost over 27 trillion. These guys run Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, ect...they are all one of the same. There will be no LOP, if there is you can bet Iraq would be flattened. Rothschilds alone are worth over 500 trillion give or take a few trillion, then you have Rockefellers with a couple hundred trillion, then the Queen ect...these people are behind it all, and it is the reason they are in Libya, and next Iran to get their "Central Banks" in place in those countries. They are behind the NWO and want to control the worlds money supply, ask yourself why would the USA let some foreign bankers print money for them and give it to the USA Government at interest? Then they lend it to the banks at interest, then the banks lend it to you at interest....it is a system to keep people in shortage. The interest never existed, it is fake.

The US will control the oil from Iraq, but Iraq will end up a very rich country and our little holdings of Dinar is nothing to them, so I would just think positive and enjoy the ride.

Here's how to learn all about the FED and fractional banking quickly and painlessly. The DIGESTed version. You'll like it.

Here's how to learn all about the FED and fractional banking quickly and painlessly. The DIGESTed version. You'll like it.

Agree, very well done vid...sad thing is most Americans still think the Fed is American. Good post.

Another one to listen to is Max Igan weekly...part 1 of 4.

Edited by Candinar

Talk about beating a dead horse...........................go away do some research.............................same crap happens when a rash of newbie's come aboard.

some research? are you kidding? all research I have done says that Iraq has maybe 20 trillion USD in known oil reserves and are currently pumping 7 billion USD per month....it will take them something over 200 years to pump all their oil at that rate...so you may say, then they just need to pump more oil, but that is flawed logic since Saudi Arabia recently cut back their oil production due to a flooded market...(true...we are still paying close to $4 a gallon, but thats not necesarily OPEC picking our pocket there) with a flooded market there is no reason to pump more oil because it would lower the price per barrel they would be able to get for it....no reason to pump more even if they could, so you have 1 trillion USD coming out of there per decade until there is a significant increase in demand. I suppose they could develop other industries, but none of them will even hold a candle to their oil(that 7 billion USD per month is based on $100 per barrel price...which I believe is dropping currently)

But I guess since I'm a newbie with a calculator and some common sense I'm frowned upon. I would like to believe it, I really would, but I am having a hard time when the numbers just arent adding up. I am far from an expert so its really bad when I can poke holes the size of a wagon in this theory

Thank you Tuck, you did provide an alternative method for financing this that I had not thought of...one that makes it feasible to pay off us speculators at least without hurting Iraq(assuming its handled through the FED of course) this is what I am looking for, alternative methods that would allow this to happen the way we all want it to.

• Upvote 2