Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will USD continue to drop afer dinar RV?

lcheung

You are incorrect. Today the dollar value is .72 cents. With the FED planning on introducing 600 billion in June to stay off the quickening lapse of consumer confidence the dollar will fall to an even lower .67 cents a piece. Congress has spent us into a real mess folks. With the debt ceiling being increased many country's doubt our ability to pay our debt and with Standards & Poor's downgrading US credit and debt repayment ability many nations are starting to call their holdings in US debt due. I'm not saying America is doomed, we are Americans after all and we work very well under pressure. I have no doubt things will get rough for a while but we will recover of that I'm certain. Peace.

• Upvote 1

You are incorrect. Today the dollar value is .72 cents. With the FED planning on introducing 600 billion in June to stay off the quickening lapse of consumer confidence the dollar will fall to an even lower .67 cents a piece. Congress has spent us into a real mess folks. With the debt ceiling being increased many country's doubt our ability to pay our debt and with Standards & Poor's downgrading US credit and debt repayment ability many nations are starting to call their holdings in US debt due. I'm not saying America is doomed, we are Americans after all and we work very well under pressure. I have no doubt things will get rough for a while but we will recover of that I'm certain. Peace.

Funny how much I agree with about everything you say. I believe it is possible that if things are done right the dollar value might go up. Yet, right now it isnt looking good.

I just can't for the thought of this whole business in the M.E. etc, let go of this feeling that there is a big plan on it's way. I feel there is some very elaborate plan in play...

With the USA sitting on the largest oil reserves and allowing opec to pump up prices and Bin Laden timing, EGYPT and LYBIA etc. It just seems a bit of a mess and yet some how also seems woven together. I simply do not believe big business, our government, federal reserve, even the CIA arent deeply guiding this plan into some direction.

I am not sure any of you feel this way too? I just dont think any of this is accidental. I would love to be shown different or proven wrong if so...

BanG, I agree that the USA wont go down the tubes. In fact the opposite....! There is big movement globally right now. We all seem to be along for the ride. Just like this RV. It isnt about us but you can bet it is very much about the USA.

Have a great weekend.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

All indications the Dollar will continue to drop. This is why many countries are RV or floating against the Dollar. The weak Dollar was dragging them down & causing inflation on a global scale. The USA has no gold to back up the Dollar. China is the #1 holder of gold followed by Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq & Vietnam. Vietnam just imported 19 tons of gold last month to solidify it's Dong.

http://www.europac.net/research_analysis/newswire/vietnam_imports_197_tons_gold_q12011

• Upvote 1

Until there is verifiable and consistent change in Federal Reserve policy, and a noticeable drop in US debt liability, the Dollar will continue to shed confidence.

This, by definition, is the dynamics of any con game.

When you offer a good that is valued by the confidence placed in it, it is necessary to keep the potential purchasers engaged.

When you lose the ability to generate interest, it becomes a liability.

You think we see Pumpers here on DV?

Instead of rumors, the Fed uses the promise of low interest to make the dollar seem appealing.

The problem worsens when the Fed Funds Rate approaches Zero.

You can't pay folks to absorb debt.

They have to generate interest to allow debt to be spent into the economy and generate economic growth.

We have a debt-based economic system.

The only we can show economic growth is by going deeper in debt.

This was FDRs gift to you on March 9, 1933.

It is the gift that keeps on giving.