Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ease your mind on lifting the zeros!!!

freaky frank

I was just thinking that there is all this talk about removing the zeros on the larger notes and the value of the smaller notes will remain unchanged or go up in value . why would iraq pull as many large notes off the street if the value after lifting the zeros would be the same, 25000 becomes 25 and so on. this just makes no sense, the only reason to pull those notes would be to up there value, otherwise just leave all the notes on the streets, it makes me sick that the smaller notes are selling on bay for much more that the larger notes, people stop wasting your money, a dinar is a dinar, when the rv happens then the values will be equivalent across the board. pumpers are pumping the smaller notes now :angry:

• Upvote 3

I was just thinking that there is all this talk about removing the zeros on the larger notes and the value of the smaller notes will remain unchanged or go up in value . why would iraq pull as many large notes off the street if the value after lifting the zeros would be the same, 25000 becomes 25 and so on. this just makes no sense, the only reason to pull those notes would be to up there value, otherwise just leave all the notes on the streets, it makes me sick that the smaller notes are selling on bay for much more that the larger notes, people stop wasting your money, a dinar is a dinar, when the rv happens then the values will be equivalent across the board. pumpers are pumping the smaller notes now :angry:

How do you know that they are pulling them off the streets? Those large bills are critical to daily business in Iraq. Don't beleive the HYPE!

• Upvote 2

They certainly won't leave the 000 notes on the streets after the RV. As usual with their statements you must read between the lines.

I argree. After RV or RD they will no longer be needed. The pump is going around that they are being pulled out of circulation now. That I would like to see proof of. That would get me excited and happy. Too bad it's not true just more pumper nonsense.

I argree. After RV or RD they will no longer be needed. The pump is going around that they are being pulled out of circulation now. That I would like to see proof of. That would get me excited and happy. Too bad it's not true just more pumper nonsense.

I don't put to much stock into any of the news articles coming out of Iraq. Depending on where you look, you can find articles that contradict others. The closer we get to RV the more smoke and mirrors we will see. Believe nothing that you see even if it comes with a link and wait for Forex and CBI to post rates.

IMHO the 3 zero notes are being pulled off the street and in the international market--in any manner that presents it self---the idea of not accepting day to day transactions in the dollar is a further attempt to insure confidence in thier own currency--remember something once the US is gone ther will be no US dollars used as an alternate currency--they must instill confidence in thier own currency for day to day business with no rounding off of prices---the only Us dollars to be accepted will be for the pre-agreed price of a barrel of oil then exchanged for obigations[contracts for services,things bought for import, and so on just as we do , china does , england, india--you know the world marlet!] on the world market , the general population will benefit by 20 fold---after they accept the fact that thier dinar has increased in value internationally and it filters down to them---not a long time involved at all just a hard concept to understand , I am willing to bet that much of our population can't understand why our own dollar is worth so much less than other countries

just a thought

c/c

How do you know that they are pulling them off the streets? Those large bills are critical to daily business in Iraq. Don't beleive the HYPE!

great point +1. Since the cbi isnt selling dollar to the banks, the market is flooded/ heavily saturated in dinar. The large denoms have to be in place for them. The question is still, how long can they go like this?

I don't put to much stock into any of the news articles coming out of Iraq. Depending on where you look, you can find articles that contradict others. The closer we get to RV the more smoke and mirrors we will see. Believe nothing that you see even if it comes with a link and wait for Forex and CBI to post rates.

So are we to trust the rate on the CBI site, yet not trust the amount of physical dinar they state is still in circulation? The latest figures show that the physical dinar in circulation has grown by 600 billion dinar since February to a level of 24.9 trillion dinar...

IMHO the 3 zero notes are being pulled off the street and in the international market--in any manner that presents it self---the idea of not accepting day to day transactions in the dollar is a further attempt to insure confidence in thier own currency--remember something once the US is gone ther will be no US dollars used as an alternate currency--they must instill confidence in thier own currency for day to day business with no rounding off of prices---the only Us dollars to be accepted will be for the pre-agreed price of a barrel of oil then exchanged for obigations[contracts for services,things bought for import, and so on just as we do , china does , england, india--you know the world marlet!] on the world market , the general population will benefit by 20 fold---after they accept the fact that thier dinar has increased in value internationally and it filters down to them---not a long time involved at all just a hard concept to understand , I am willing to bet that much of our population can't understand why our own dollar is worth so much less than other countries

just a thought

c/c

1. IF they remove all the large bills without a RV/RD of some sort, all transactions will then be paid with lower denominations. That's like saying we're getting rid of all the 5s, 10s, 20s, 50s, and 100s in the US without changing the value of the dollar. Good luck paying for that steak dinner with a pocket full of nickels and dimes.....

2. IMO, future oil contracts will be paid for in Dinar, not US$. If the UST is so heavily invested in the dinar, you can bet they won't be standing in line to exchange them for greenbacks when they can use them for oil. They can then keep more US$ at home, improving the balance of the US books (budget) without having to stick it to the taxpayer. Not mention, in the global market, the dollar isn't quite as desirable as it has been in the past...

3. While the Iraqi govt may WANT to remove the US$ from circulation, that won't happen any time soon. Based on the willingness of Iraqis to take a $ for a given transaction, added to the amount of hard US currency we've been dumping into the Iraqi economy, getting the $$ out of the Iraqi market will be a chore not unlike encouraging rats and cockroaches to abandon their conquest of our cities! :D

My 23.4 dinar (pre RV=$.02)

gbosh

I would probably take what the gurus had to say more to heart if they could show one, JUST ONE, country in history that has had a monetary system valued many, many times that of their national GDP... I know I will get some negatives on this, but its time for the gurus to stop just throwing around dollar amounts like they don't mean anything... They never put forward a scenario that comes close to even sounding plausible when you take into account that the known value or Iraq's recoverable oil supply is worth less than $20 trillion, and their known recoverable natural gas supplies are worth less than $1 trillion. Not to mention the oil and natural gas are not even the property of the CBI to even monetize to back their currency in the first place...

We all got sold a bill of goods... Why is it so hard for some to realize that we may only see a small profit from this than the HUGE profit that the gurus (which have been wrong at every single time they have uttered a word) have claimed will happen? Faith, positive thinking, etc has nothing to do with this - it is economics and baisc math skills that will show that the scenarios they are pumping is nothing but a pipe dream...

People will either except this, or they won't (until reality slaps them in the face with it)... When I got into this I accepted the numbers being provided by the gurus to be accurate, but after the gurus failed time and time again, I started researching some things on my own, including world monetary levels, monetary levels of surrounding countries in addition to currency circulation in Iraq (physical & electronic)... I quickly realized I bought into a fantasy land scenario, but a fantasy land scenario that might still end up having an upside, meaning a decent return on investment (ROI)...

The question is, how many others have come to the same conclusion based on non-factual information provided daily by the community guru's and rumors? If you think I am wrong in my assumptions that all, and I do mean all, gurus are completely full of misinformation then please look at the numbers from the central banks of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain, Oman etc. and compare them to Iraq, and the truth of our possibilities will be shown to you as well...

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 2

I have to agree with this 100% there is no way they could do a straight revalue at anything more than about .10 at the very best, they are going to LOP(RD)and RV...with any luck to 3.2, that is the only scenario the numbers support, if you dont see this you obviously arent thinking about this enough....I used to believe they had taken money out of circulation too, but I dont even believe that much anymore...there will be a LOP, count on it, followed by a RV high enough to pay for their projected budget(although they dont even have to revalue immediadetly since they have 500billion in reserves) If you are going to say there will be no LOP dont waste your breath unless you can point to some numbers that back it up....they would be 20trillion in debt if they didnt LOP(low estimate) that is 200 years worth of oil production...the numbers dont work and never will unless they just burned 95% of the stock of their money right now and didnt print any more

I have to agree with this 100% there is no way they could do a straight revalue at anything more than about .10 at the very best, they are going to LOP(RD)and RV...with any luck to 3.2, that is the only scenario the numbers support, if you dont see this you obviously arent thinking about this enough....I used to believe they had taken money out of circulation too, but I dont even believe that much anymore...there will be a LOP, count on it, followed by a RV high enough to pay for their projected budget(although they dont even have to revalue immediadetly since they have 500billion in reserves) If you are going to say there will be no LOP dont waste your breath unless you can point to some numbers that back it up....they would be 20trillion in debt if they didnt LOP(low estimate) that is 200 years worth of oil production...the numbers dont work and never will unless they just burned 95% of the stock of their money right now and didnt print any more

Numbers they support? IMO WRONG... Sorry, but IMO you are 100% wrong. They can in fact support a much higher then 1.00 RV. You understand what an even trade is, right? In other words they will collect what they give out. I am sure that factored into your understanding too. Right?

Yet, like everyone else you are fully entitled to your own oppinion. The good news is if I am right you will be happy. We shall see... I am not a GURU or someone who particularly cares what anyone thinks and yet I am open to learning all the time... LOP cant happen (by definition) and a redenomination is possible, but unlikely. I am curious what you base your opinion on? Please educate me if you have some definitive numbers, quotes, intel, ideas of IRAQ's GNP, etc. Yet, if you are like me you read an aweful lot, listened to some very educated people and formed a basis for what you believe. Even after that you do know you can be extreemly wrong, right? I suppose that is why they call this a speculative investment.

BE WELL and take care...

I would probably take what the gurus had to say more to heart if they could show one, JUST ONE, country in history that has had a monetary system valued many, many times that of their national GDP... I know I will get some negatives on this, but its time for the gurus to stop just throwing around dollar amounts like they don't mean anything... They never put forward a scenario that comes close to even sounding plausible when you take into account that the known value or Iraq's recoverable oil supply is worth less than $20 trillion, and their known recoverable natural gas supplies are worth less than $1 trillion. Not to mention the oil and natural gas are not even the property of the CBI to even monetize to back their currency in the first place...

We all got sold a bill of goods... Why is it so hard for some to realize that we may only see a small profit from this than the HUGE profit that the gurus (which have been wrong at every single time they have uttered a word) have claimed will happen? Faith, positive thinking, etc has nothing to do with this - it is economics and baisc math skills that will show that the scenarios they are pumping is nothing but a pipe dream...

People will either except this, or they won't (until reality slaps them in the face with it)... When I got into this I accepted the numbers being provided by the gurus to be accurate, but after the gurus failed time and time again, I started researching some things on my own, including world monetary levels, monetary levels of surrounding countries in addition to currency circulation in Iraq (physical & electronic)... I quickly realized I bought into a fantasy land scenario, but a fantasy land scenario that might still end up having an upside, meaning a decent return on investment (ROI)...

The question is, how many others have come to the same conclusion based on non-factual information provided daily by the community guru's and rumors? If you think I am wrong in my assumptions that all, and I do mean all, gurus are completely full of misinformation then please look at the numbers from the central banks of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain, Oman etc. and compare them to Iraq, and the truth of our possibilities will be shown to you as well...

Nicely put!! +1

2. IMO, future oil contracts will be paid for in Dinar, not US$. If the UST is so heavily invested in the dinar, you can bet they won't be standing in line to exchange them for greenbacks when they can use them for oil.

gbosh

That would be quite an undertaking because then ALL countries would have to agree to use dinar as payment for oil....right now USD is used worldwide for the purchasing of oil and so for that to change, there would have to be a huge movement on a large scale from all the countries to change the process of how oil is bought and sold and I highly doubt they would want to use dinar instead of the USD.......and you can bet the treasury isent heavily invested in a currency that isent even internationally recognized and accepted.......it would be pointless, not to mention our country is invested in Iraq for the oil, they could care less about the currency.....Im not sure why people are so quick to think that countries will purchase large amounts of another countries currency for speculation purposes like we are LOL......If you dig through the UST website, you can see the audits they list on currency they hold, all those ME countries are grouped together most likely because there isent a whole lot kept of any of them as compared to the Yen and the Euro.....

• Downvote 1

That would be quite an undertaking because then ALL countries would have to agree to use dinar as payment for oil....right now USD is used worldwide for the purchasing of oil and so for that to change, there would have to be a huge movement on a large scale from all the countries to change the process of how oil is bought and sold and I highly doubt they would want to use dinar instead of the USD.......and you can bet the treasury isent heavily invested in a currency that isent even internationally recognized and accepted.......it would be pointless, not to mention our country is invested in Iraq for the oil, they could care less about the currency.....Im not sure why people are so quick to think that countries will purchase large amounts of another countries currency for speculation purposes like we are LOL......If you dig through the UST website, you can see the audits they list on currency they hold, all those ME countries are grouped together most likely because there isent a whole lot kept of any of them as compared to the Yen and the Euro.....

Allow me to clarify.

"2. IMO, future oil contracts between the US and Iraq will be paid for in Dinar, not US$. If the UST is so heavily invested in the dinar, you can bet they won't be standing in line to exchange them for greenbacks when they can use them for oil. If you don't think the US is expecting to profit from this whole experience, think again. Treasury holdings of dinar is one way the US can ensure they receive value for their efforts. When you're talking about amounts purportedly held by our government, it's a lot less like speculation and more like fiscal control..."

Bolded statements are my additions to clarify my earlier statement. Thanks

gbosh