Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks

dsmith1950

This is not a rumor

I bank at Capital One and called them today because I read that they were

no longer buying or exchanging Iraqi Dinar. The bank manger called me back and confirmed

that Capital One is no longer dealing in Dinar

I also took the time to go in person to BofA and Chase and got the same answer

My question is if none of the big banks are dealing in the Dinar at this time

Where are we going to cash in.

If a currency is on the forex and is are the Banks obligated to exchange it

Thanks for any insight

ds

• Upvote 1

This is not a rumor

no longer buying or exchanging Iraqi Dinar. The bank manger called me back and confirmed

Thanks for any insight

ds

If they want to make any kind of money, and trust me they do, they will cash in your dinar.

• Upvote 1

I personally wont be dealing with my BoA account at all when it comes to IQD(though I do plan on cashing in my KD there, but since its a whopping 9KD in my wallet thats neither here nor there)...I plan to open a Warka account, the only link it will have to my BoA account is the occasional wire transfer from my BoA account into the Warka account(notice here its only a one way transfer I am mentioning)

First Citizens Bank & Trust currently sells dinar(parent Bank of Ironstone Bank) and will cash in to account holders. They are in 13 states. You do not need an account to buy dinar, but will be charged an additional non-account holder fee of $10. Some of their locations do not like to spend the effort on dealing with the dinar, so you might have to call around. Bought from Ironstone in Tx today.

Am also being told BofA will trade in upon RV, and be set up immediately(despite what they are saying now). Wells fargo could take 48hrs to be set up once RV occurs.

Edited by Texas1

hello --i have had the banker experance today myself ----went into check on another investment---saw the manager ---she saw me --she ran away fast i chased her shouted at her as she went behind the desk areas { what about the dinar?} no use she closed the doors behind her,,,this is a sign folks it is here-----------------> i`m a pest ahahahahahahahahah sorry had too put a different spin on this banker thing ------------R V BAYYYYYYYYYBEEEEEEEEEE :D

This is not a rumor

Thanks for any insight

ds

research the site

please mods so much re-posting

• Downvote 1

A friend called 5/3 (Fifth/Third Bank) today - local city where I live in NC. The person they talked to said 5/3 stopped selling dinar last week and will not be dealing in it at all.

So he called their headquarters - looked up the commercial foreign currency division number. Same story - didn't know why, only that they wouldn't be dealing in it, and that was a national decision.

Also said for any personal foreign currency needs to visit local banking center - read 5/3 branch - and they'd help. But not for the dinar.

Another one stands down; the question is---temporarily?

A friend called 5/3 (Fifth/Third Bank) today - local city where I live in NC. The person they talked to said 5/3 stopped selling dinar last week and will not be dealing in it at all.

So he called their headquarters - looked up the commercial foreign currency division number. Same story - didn't know why, only that they wouldn't be dealing in it, and that was a national decision.

Also said for any personal foreign currency needs to visit local banking center - read 5/3 branch - and they'd help. But not for the dinar.

they told me they felt it was a risky investment and they finally figured out some customers weren't buying them to travel to Iraq (re. true exchange purposes)......they didn't want to be associated with a risky investment

First Citizens Bank & Trust currently sells dinar(parent Bank of Ironstone Bank) and will cash in to account holders. They are in 13 states. You do not need an account to buy dinar, but will be charged an additional non-account holder fee of $10. Some of their locations do not like to spend the effort on dealing with the dinar, so you might have to call around. Bought from Ironstone in Tx today.

Am also being told BofA will trade in upon RV, and be set up immediately(despite what they are saying now). Wells fargo could take 48hrs to be set up once RV occurs.

Really? I have an acct at Ironstone. It just never occurred to see if they deal in dinar. Thanks for the info.

This is not a rumor

Thanks for any insight

ds

They don't deal with dinar because their little computer screen says that they cannot exchange a currency that is not internationally tradable. Once it is one, oh yes, they will exchange it for you. Dinar Trade, Dinar Banker, etc are supposed to exchange it as well but may not give you a better rate than a bank would. You can exchange at international airports and other currency exchange places but again, won't get as good of a rate. Don't freak out and exchange with whoever you find first, shop around and find a good rate.

HAHA, they probably feel that its a scam, and dont want to be involved in any way. banks have investors,and probably a few smart people that might, I say JUST MIGHT know whats going on, after all, the do work with money, and its is thier business...right? maybe if we pay attention to the banks experts instead of .......well.........our experts..... IE, Okie and the likes. I dont know, im making sence, and thats prolly not good for this rumor section. someone will probably take what ive said here and do some kinda spin on it saying something like im a spy for the banks, and im tring to get all of okies dinar or some crap.

Is there anyone here who actually thinks that the banks are NOT going to take your dinars after any RV? C,mon people. Bankers are, without a doubt, the greediest SOBs on the planet, and when the RV occurs, they will eagerly welcome you with open arms to get their grubby little hands on your currency. When it RVs, the Iraqi dinar will be traded EVERYWHERE -- on the dinar websites...on the FOREX...and in EVERY bank that engages in any kind of foreign currency exchange. As I recently said in another post, I think this RV will be analogous to, and will possibly react like, an IPO. I liken our dinars to shares of a penny stock (albeit with waaaaaaaaay more assets than any penny stock I ever encountered) of a company that is about to "go public" after being privately-held. The CBI is the market maker. They will set the initial price, and the market for the Dinar will determine whether that price was set too low or too high. From my understanding, if it hits the open market as a managed float, the exchange rate is restricted to a 2% change up or down every 90 days. With all of that growth that will be happening in Iraq after the RV, that 2% adjustment 4 times a year may not be sufficient, which would cause the need for further RVs. My guess is that IMF would have to approve the subsequent RVs. But I digress. Once the RV happens, everyone here should have many options with regard to cashing in the Dinars.

As far as whether this whole investment is a scam, fuggedaboudit. If it's a scam, then EVERYONE who is involved in the selling of Dinars commercially is guilty of fraud. That includes all of the dealers and all of the banks who have sold them. On, and we would have to add the US Dept. of Treasury who licensed, sanctioned and oversaw the sale and distribution of Dinars. With all that said, I am certain that this investment is not a scam!

My biggest concern is whether or not our currency is counterfeit. And this is where my dis-trust of bankers hits home. Ironically, it's in this aspect that I actually trust the dealers like DT, DB and GID more that the banks. Our dealers will all have the De la Rue machines at their cash-in locations, whereas a lot of local banks may not. I have read a number of posts tha reference bankers having to send our currency somewhere for "authentication." There is no frickin' way I am going to give my Dinars to any banker unless they can confirm for me there-on-the-spot that my bills are legit. I imagine that most of you feel the same. Of course, it may not be an issue because the dealers will probably be giving us a better price than the banks. Then again, maybe not.

Let's just get to that point where we have such "success problems" with which we have to deal.

• Upvote 3

I totally agree Rabbi, this is NOT a scam, It is NOT a fraud. it is real money made by a real government. here's the deal, we have been spoonfeed BS that makes us believe (or some of us) that we will get this windfall of cash. that part in my opinion is the lie. however, that is not illegal. at that point it becomes more in the "Buyer Beware" arena and thats where the problem lies. some people believe anything they are told, and even after they are lied to they still believe!!!!! why do you ask? simple, they have too much invested emotionally to believe otherwise. it becomes easier to be lied to than to accept the obvious. most people will fight tooth and nail to support their dreams, even if its a lie. Ill make my money off what I have invested, it may take a few years, but i am aiming to at least triple my money in the next few years.

P.S. It would be nice if I was wrong. as I want nothing but the best for everyone who reads this. But I must say it..... NO RV THIS MONTH

• Downvote 3

My biggest concern is whether or not our currency is counterfeit. And this is where my dis-trust of bankers hits home. Ironically, it's in this aspect that I actually trust the dealers like DT, DB and GID more that the banks. Our dealers will all have the De la Rue machines at their cash-in locations, whereas a lot of local banks may not. I have read a number of posts tha reference bankers having to send our currency somewhere for "authentication." There is no frickin' way I am going to give my Dinars to any banker unless they can confirm for me there-on-the-spot that my bills are legit. I imagine that most of you feel the same. Of course, it may not be an issue because the dealers will probably be giving us a better price than the banks. Then again, maybe not.

I wonder how much a De la Rue machine costs. If the banks are going to have to rely on an outside source, location, or party, I may just have to start such a business!!!

Someones gonna have to count all those millions. If the banks won't do it, I'll be happy to do it for them!

BTW, based on the security features of the currency, which are easy to identify, counterfeit dinars are the least of my concern (at least with my own holdings). YMMV....

gbosh

That is not completely true... Hi everyone... Been watching for a while and finally decided to register and vote. BE KIND :) Anyway, I spent 1 1/2 hours yesterday at my 5/3 bank and got completely the opposite answer. I sat down with the branch manager and we had a great chat. Though 5/3 stopped selling a few weeks ago, they will be willing and able to exchange them when the RV hits. She was well aware of the situation and said she has spoken to many clients over the past few weeks.