Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve , Your destination is over 5-6-11

harrysmug

I for one would love to see the beans spilled!

Spill them into the chili pot and head on down to the "Great Dinar Chili Cook-off" cause I'm sure this must be what SteveI is referring to here:

“You have reached your destination ahead, you guidance system has now concluded.”

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65330-steve-your-destination-is-over-5-6-11/#ixzz1LffBVAp3

dont you wish you could just call work and tell them "sorry i have to call in rich today i cant come to work... bye" hahaha =] dare to dream...

Oh yeah, I like the idea of "calling in rich today..."...can I borrow that when the time comes? :lol:

I think the profound statement is "the Iraqi dinar is now one of the strongest currencies in the region"

Strong CurrencyA currency when it is worth more relative to other currencies. Because most currencies are floating, their values vary according to market trends. When one unit of a currency trades for more units of another currency, it is known as a strong currency. When a currency is strong, travelers are able to go abroad while spending less of their money, but it makes exports more expensive in other countries. A strong currency can be disinflationary for currencies pegged to it. See also: Weak currency, Exchange rate.Farlex Financial Dictionary. © 2009 Farlex, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Steve posts a lot of news articles that do have meaning. He does a lot of research. Why do think he would make this up? What would he have to gain from pumping? Just curious what your answers are because I have not been able to figure out why HE would be lying. Unlike OKIE and the gang. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Okay, the die is now cast. SteveI has gone on record saying RV in May. So if there is no RV in May we can officially once and for all conclude that this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He has also stated that no way in a million years will the rate come out below a dollar. He knows what the rate is and it's over $3 (I believe he said $3.45), so if there is an RV (even in May 2011) and the rate is below $3 we can conclude that he doesn't know what he's talking about from that as well. I sure hope he's right, but if he's wrong I'm going to do my best to inform everybody of that fact.

• Upvote 4

Okay, the die is now cast. SteveI has gone on record saying RV in May. So if there is no RV in May we can officially once and for all conclude that this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He has also stated that no way in a million years will the rate come out below a dollar. He knows what the rate is and it's over $3 (I believe he said $3.45), so if there is an RV (even in May 2011) and the rate is below $3 we can conclude that he doesn't know what he's talking about from that as well. I sure hope he's right, but if he's wrong I'm going to do my best to inform everybody of that fact.

I dont know about you, but if this thing RV's in may I'm not really going to give a **** whos been right or wrong, I'll bid you all a fair well and go about me newly interesting life. Cheers! :)

• Upvote 1

Don't judge me when you don't know the inside story.

I know what goes on inside PD very well and can, at this point, spill it to anyone.

To make changes, you have to be in a position to do so.

You cannot expose a cult from the outside!

Jim Jones, David Koresh....ring any bells???

You say you know SteveI (Steve Irwin) so well and all the inside workings of the PD site..please clue me in on your insider information now that they officially BANNED you from the forum...I'm sorry but i have to ROFLMAO..You epitomize the typical PD member...One who is a sheep and a cronie of SteveI who leads you by his leash, tells you when to talk, breath eat sneeze etc......Pathetic at best!!

I must quote a post from PD you wrote dated May 1, 2011 to show sick you really are wanting the members of PD to send SteveI and his wife on an all expense paid trip :lol:

"UD, I couldn't reply to this earlier but a few of us have been working on doing just that.

I proposed an idea to some of the others and the consensus came back positive.

I felt strongly that we should do something to show our gratitude to the Irwins for their sacrifices but, needed something that was personal and not business related.

I used to be heavily involved in the boating world and have a few connections left.

My thought was to arrange a PRIVATE cruise for the Irwins which would allow them to go off alone for a few days to just relax and enjoy some private time together.

Years ago, there was a yacht builder right here in St.Petersburg that built some of the most world renowned sailing yachts on the planet.

That yacht builder's name is Ted Irwin!

I know Ted personally and have worked on his own Irwin many times. I also know the guy that was Ted's number one broker who now heads up an exclusive Irwin brokerage and knows where every Irwin ever built is located.

Long story short, we can arrange a private cruise for the Irwins aboard...... you guessed it, an IRWIN!

All in favor, say AYE! "

GIBBS you definetely dont belong on this site...I would beg SteveI for forgiveness..Please do us that favor

Edited by BBalls
  • Upvote 2