Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve , Your destination is over 5-6-11

harrysmug

The revaluation has been taking place for some time now. The internal banking systems needed to be in place, the new money ready to be disbursed, Forex boards needed to be synced, etc. but it now has been officially activated

End Quote

Sorry, I don't believe it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

THIS GUY ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT OTHER FORUMS DO THIS OR DO THAT WHAT A JOKE HE IS. HE WAS SAYING THE OTHER DAY OR NIGHT THAT THEY HAD AN RV IN IRAQ BUT HE DOESNT SPREAD RUMORS LOL

I've known SteveI and PD for quite some time and I can say without ANY doubt that SteveI DID NOT say it had RV'd in Iraq!!!

If you think it was THIS steve that said it, it would be in print on PD. Please provide a link that shows what you claim!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I still say were done no later than the middle to end of June. Most likely, yes it could be may. My opinion is in no way related to what Steve just said. I read Gurus for entertainment only. Where the He!!s OKIE? I need a big belly laugh! :)

Hey RS, He's got his own blog over on P L A N E T D I N A R - I'm just sipping my Latte and enjoying the Rumors - Have a great one!

HERE IT IS CHUCKLE HEADS

VIP Executive Member

Group:

Administrators Posts:

6,748 Joined:

24-November 10 Posted Yesterday, 08:17 AM

mason10, on 05 May 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

Morning all! Just wondering if we have any updates from last night? Steve I said he would start a new thread and I'm just wanting to make sure I haven't missed it?

(Steve I and PD Team ... thank you thank you for all you do!)

I am wanting to confirm from two more sources this morning.

Even though we announced it early yesterday (that the RV was announced in Iraq), I want to confirm what we are hearing to be on the safe side. I will create a new post once I confirm it. Please stay patient.

Blessings to all,

Steve

• Upvote 3

HERE IT IS CHUCKLE HEADS

VIP Executive Member

Group:

Administrators Posts:

6,748 Joined:

24-November 10 Posted Yesterday, 08:17 AM

mason10, on 05 May 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

Morning all! Just wondering if we have any updates from last night? Steve I said he would start a new thread and I'm just wanting to make sure I haven't missed it?

(Steve I and PD Team ... thank you thank you for all you do!)

I am wanting to confirm from two more sources this morning.

Even though we announced it early yesterday (that the RV was announced in Iraq), I want to confirm what we are hearing to be on the safe side. I will create a new post once I confirm it. Please stay patient.

Blessings to all,

Steve

Looks to me like he still had to confirm it. Didn't state it as fact. Sorry

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've known SteveI and PD for quite some time and I can say without ANY doubt that SteveI DID NOT say it had RV'd in Iraq!!!

If you think it was THIS steve that said it, it would be in print on PD. Please provide a link that shows what you claim!

Either way, SteveI's intel is about as effective as a fart in a whirlwind. You can take that back to PD and tell em to put it in their pipe and smoke it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gibbs you are so far up SteveI's arse your head is brown...You were practically begging him the other day to be MOD so you can have the authority to ban people at will ...just what they like to do over there if you answer back or question anything ..I mean really sticking up for SteveI on Adams website is just inappropriate..Stay on their website and maybe one day you will be MOD and you can be like your idol SteveI

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Gibbs you are so far up SteveI's arse your head is brown...You were practically begging him the other day to be MOD so you can have the authority to ban people at will ...just what they like to do over there if you answer back or question anything ..I mean really sticking up for SteveI on Adams website is just inappropriate..Stay on their website and maybe one day you will be MOD and you can be like your idol SteveI

PD=Personally dysfunctional

Edited by cocklebur

Gibbs you are so far up SteveI's arse your head is brown...You were practically begging him the other day to be MOD so you can have the authority to ban people at will ...just what they like to do over there if you answer back or question anything ..I mean really sticking up for SteveI on Adams website is just inappropriate..Stay on their website and maybe one day you will be MOD and you can be like your idol Steve

SO FUNNY YOU SAID THIS. YESTERDAY, STEVE SENT ME A MESSAGE SAYIN HE WAS SENDING ME TO GUEST ..................FOR PUNISHMENT, FOR MAKING A TRUTHFUL COMMENT LOL

• Upvote 3

Some say it's not possible to -- Throw up -- Pee -- and Poop -- all at the same time....................................................................................... Not TRUE.... not true at all..... :(

• Upvote 3

Some say it's not possible to -- Throw up -- Pee -- and Poop -- all at the same time....................................................................................... Not TRUE.... not true at all..... :(

:blink: i sure hope you're not speaking from experience, bobeen, that...that...would be...just...just.....ummm....worng... :blink: lol

• Upvote 1

Yeah Tony Romo does it all the time in the playoffs....when they cowgirls do squeak in ..lol

Yeah Tony Romo does it all the time in the playoffs....when they cowgirls do squeak in ..lol

:twothumbs::tiphat: Go Mavs..... :P

:blink: i sure hope you're not speaking from experience, bobeen, that...that...would be...just...just.....ummm....worng... :blink: lol

Love your post girl.............. Your the best... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Don't judge me when you don't know the inside story.

I know what goes on inside PD very well and can, at this point, spill it to anyone.

To make changes, you have to be in a position to do so.

You cannot expose a cult from the outside!

Jim Jones, David Koresh....ring any bells???