Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve , Your destination is over 5-6-11

harrysmug

Good morning to all our great PD Members.

This by far has been the hardest post to compile and express the appropriate words.

Let’s pretend your navigation system was programmed for a trip. What does it tell you when you get there?

“You have reached your destination ahead, you guidance system has now concluded.”

Don’t you just love to hear those words when you are on a long trip?

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the end of this journey. I am a bit conservative to say in a bold caption, “it is over”, because I have left that for all of the other forums to say.

What I can assure you is that we are now 200% confident that May is your month. I would like to share one smoking gun article that was published on May 4th called “Auction currency between the decision of the Central Association and the demands of private banks”.

I have read thousands of articles but never in my life time have ever experienced this type of wording: These two paragraphs tell it all in my opinion. (http://don't promote other sites....post__p__291177)

Saleh said also: The currency market is the market officially in Iraq, has been found for the purposes of intervention in the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, it is used as well as many indirect means to ensure exchange rate stability, and became the private sector depends directly on the financing of his business and his works from that auction , so it is natural to deal with the legality of other banks that participate in the daily Mzhadath, settling accounts and request the tax is nothing but a key part of the policy advocated by the central bank continuously ..

And on fears of rising inflation due to falling sales of the Central of the dollar, between the benefit that the bank has the power as he can to reverse the country's financial stability, and has more measures that enable greater stability in the rates of prices in the provision of foreign currency, adding that the Iraqi dinar is now one of the strongest currencies in the region, and enhanced the magnitude of the volume of bank reserves, which it said amounted to approximately $ 54 billion .. <-- Really, when did that happen?

I had to read that many times over and over to make sure I was reading that correctly. I had to quickly close it as another member had already posted that article. The key words which were the most telling was that it was not written in past tense or future tense, but rather present tense.

Now the million dollar question is when will it appear here in the United States for us to cash out?

Joe, Ray and I talked about that last night in great details. I do see several windows that are reasonable.

The revaluation has been taking place for some time now. The internal banking systems needed to be in place, the new money ready to be disbursed, Forex boards needed to be synced, etc. but it now has been officially activated. Everyone says it will appear on the CBI website. (It appears that they have several now, so which one?). It will appear on the Forex boards. I personally would not sit and stare at any one thing but rather watch for human error to let the “cat out of the bag”. By this I mean someone will spill the beans about their new contracts with the new rate. This will be very telling to say the very least.

We all know that the Iraqi government has been trying to educate their citizens that this is coming and how to prepare for it. I personally do not think it will appear overnight but rather take several days to become official for the Iraqi people.

The next window of opportunity would be sometime next week. Remember that this is Iraq’s event; however it will affect the global economy in a profound way.

The final window will be before the end of this month.

Now that you know it is on its way, please be patient and let it come to you. Sitting behind your computer clicking on the refresh button will not make it appear any faster but rather make you more frustrated and impatient.

As the leader of this forum I made the decision not to do a call because you are all inundated with so many conference calls from every forum known to man and felt that a factual update would be more productive and effective.

Many of you members have seen this before but I would like to conclude this post with the following thoughts:

Roller Coaster ~ Gotta get off this RIDE!

From the bottom of my heart and our wonderful PD family, thank you for your support you have provided along the way.

God’s guidance in the past gives courage for the future because life works best when we do.

God Bless each and every one of you. You all will remain in my prayers forever!

Blessings,

Steve

Teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect because we are stronger together than either one is alone!

Look back and be grateful; look ahead and be hopeful; look up and be blessed.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

"And on fears of rising inflation due to falling sales of the Central of the dollar, between the benefit that the bank has the power as he can to reverse the country's financial stability, and has more measures that enable greater stability in the rates of prices in the provision of foreign currency, adding that the Iraqi dinar is now one of the strongest currencies in the region, and enhanced the magnitude of the volume of bank reserves, which it said amounted to approximately $ 54 billion .. <-- Really, when did that happen?"

Unfortunately, I think he believes that the 54 billion is the amount of currency they have in cirrculation. When its the reserve amount of foriegn currency they have. He sounds pretty intelligent, so i don't get what he thought was so profound with this statement? If the amount of currency in cirrculation was only 54 billion, that would be profound! I've always thought they were sandbagging on the amount in cirrculation though, considering there's only roughly 31 million people in country.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

yes, this article stuck out at me and the sterilization article that came out a couple days ago its true folks i am not a big fan of other forums but i have to say May is looking very good for us but iam going wth the end of MAY it will be here in the U.S for us to cash out. Get ready.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

THIS GUY ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT OTHER FORUMS DO THIS OR DO THAT WHAT A JOKE HE IS. HE WAS SAYING THE OTHER DAY OR NIGHT THAT THEY HAD AN RV IN IRAQ BUT HE DOESNT SPREAD RUMORS LOL

Steve has always been levelheaded. He never once said there was an RV in Iraq. You might be thinking of the other Steve... Ennorste (SP?) or however you spell it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I wanna believe it, but I have to be real with my feet planted firmly on the ground. Yes, there does appear to be a lot of things happening here lately,. BUT, there was alot happening a year ago. and everyone was saying, 200% sure its happening this weekend and our blessing is at hand. Obviously those predictions did not come to pass..... I am starting to believe that this could be all hype with very little chance for payoff, this month will come and go, as the many before have. If it does then GREAT I'll be eating crow, and ill enjoy it. but to all the noobs out there. DONT GET ALL EXCITED. only when you have the money in your pocket, and not a second before.. dont believe Enything you read. Do as I do and treat everything as entertainment. Everything on this website is a GOOD thing, the lie's are funny, and the truths will get you PAID. I call that a Win/Win.

Edited by BBear
  • Upvote 3

"And on fears of rising inflation due to falling sales of the Central of the dollar, between the benefit that the bank has the power as he can to reverse the country's financial stability, and has more measures that enable greater stability in the rates of prices in the provision of foreign currency, adding that the Iraqi dinar is now one of the strongest currencies in the region, and enhanced the magnitude of the volume of bank reserves, which it said amounted to approximately $ 54 billion .. <-- Really, when did that happen?"

Unfortunately, I think he believes that the 54 billion is the amount of currency they have in cirrculation. When its the reserve amount of foriegn currency they have. He sounds pretty intelligent, so i don't get what he thought was so profound with this statement? If the amount of currency in cirrculation was only 54 billion, that would be profound! I've always thought they were sandbagging on the amount in cirrculation though, considering there's only roughly 31 million people in country.

If its 54 billion DOLLARS worth of of currency in reserve, at the current rate, that is about 63 TRILLION in dinars worth they are holding in reserve.

How many dinars are in actual circulation?

Is this statement an indicator that the CBI has collected a good majority of the outstanding big denoms and are holding them now? Is there a dinar shortage?

Trying to understand what's so special about this statement and how would it apply to changing the exchange rate of the dinar in the world market?

:blink: *confused*

I never thought of "sandbagging" the amount of currency. That is one way they could have kept the money supply down. You may have answered the question of "how did they reduce their money supply"? Thanks for the idea.

• Upvote 1

I still say were done no later than the middle to end of June. Most likely, yes it could be may. My opinion is in no way related to what Steve just said. I read Gurus for entertainment only. Where the He!!s OKIE? I need a big belly laugh! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I live in the Phoenix area and he mentioned a meeting here. I may have to attend for Entertainment value if nothing else. Of course I will have to put on a different Clown nose so that I don't get recognized ! :D

• Upvote 2

I live in the Phoenix area and he mentioned a meeting here. I may have to attend for Entertainment value if nothing else. Of course I will have to put on a different Clown nose so that I don't get recognized ! :D

It's not as much a meeting as much as it is a convention of sorts... I think. There will (Supposedly) be talks about different investment opportunity, how to chose a wealth management adviser, etc. Totally free except travel expenses (Room/Food) But you have to RSVP by posting on their forum. I'm not going -but it sounds a lot better than that crappy SF event put on by Dan Atkinson.

• Upvote 1