Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali - Message FROM customer

uncs

Let's get the story straight. Ali's family is in harms way and the FBI told him to lay low and suspend Dinar Trade business while at the same time the state of Arkansas hammers him with a fine. Ali will however, quickly resume business if there is an RV and he will open and staff his satellite offices at that time. Wonder if the FBI will be on staff to protect him.. I don't think so. Should have thought your B.S. story through before going public. Next, Ali Swamp Land Sales in Florida coming soon. No down payment and easy terms.

Lol!! Hmmmmm sounds like the makings of another hollywood movie me thinks

Kinda like facebook meets 007. Is someone taking this down?? Guess I'll get on that just in case dinar thing not so big. B)

To me you are the typical foriener that comes to the U.S. Uses it's people and move on.

are you seriously complaining about foreigners taking advantage of another country's people/situation? the irony is astounding!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With regard to the problem in Ark. He has an internet based business with an office in CA. In his place I would likely have been penalized by Ark for not realizing that their laws required me to be licensed to ship something to their state.

I have sold stuff over the internet for years. Never been required to register my business in another state.

If you reed the whole document (which is posted in another thread) find some positives.

1) State of Arkansas has concluded that this is a legitimate investment, (if it weren't there would have been other nastiness in the document.)

2) There have been no complaints by any DinarTrade customers in Ark.

3) Considering the scale of the activity the fine was minor.

Having been involved in securities trading for over 20 years, I am intimately familiar with the registration requirements & hazards of State Securities boards. They often decide for themselves what transactions fall within their purview. And I guarantee that if they thought he was committing a fraud of any kind, you would have read something about it in that document. Along with a cease & desist order.

So lets dispense with the critical nastiness & focus on the positive & juicy speculation that something big is happening with the Dinar, Right This Minute. :)

Now, this is an educated answer, please stop the idiotic comments and continue consentrating about this great investment. Ali is a honorable man and as many have posted here, you got your dinars, be happy, as the Lord could take all this negativity and attacks in consideration.

I posted this in another section - yet feel I need to repost. From what I can see Dinaruk is owned by Ali also, yet it is being ran by one of his family members. It is still up running and selling dinar, dong etc... If he closed due to rv ---- then why would he not close that site also?

Let me know what you think.

• Upvote 2

Drama, Drama, Drama. Nonsense, all of it. We all got in this investment with our eyes open. Either it will happen or it won't, either Ali is a very good man or he isn't, it really doesn't matter at this point. I hope it works out for him and he opens when the RV happens, if it happens, and all this nonsense will go away. If he doesn't, what then???? Unless he sold us all counterfeit, then we will all make out with an RV, with or without him. So, why worry.

I understand your frustration....

But...You can't realistically expect the guy to come clean on anything. No doubt, the feds have had their eye on Ali ever since he started the business. Do you really think that they haven't monitored his every move and everyone he has sold to or bought from? Certainly, in order to continue his business he has had to abide by a very strict set of regulations and guidelines. Loose lips sink ships, and he will surely pay a price if he were to divulged any insider information that could tip off or disrupt what ever plan the feds have in mind for the dinar. There is much rumor and conjecture as to how this is all going to shake out and it isn't just about the dinar.

I feel that the entire world economy is in the middle of a huge transition. I'm also certain that there is an EPIC power struggle going on at the very top of the pyramid. I honestly believe there is a battle of good vs. evil where you have a malevolent faction that wants to eradicate a good majority of the world population and bring everyone under a one world government and currency (SDR's - Special Drawing Rights) that is controlled by and for the benefit of a very select few juxtaposed against a benevolent faction (or group of factions) that wants the economic system changed, wealth taken back from those that stole it and make life on earth better for everyone.

The bottom line is, what's going to happen is what's going to happen.

Luckily, I don't have much invested in this. Just enough so that if it comes out at a rate of 1:1 or better....I can quit work for a while and focus on my health.

Don't harsh on Ali. Nothing you can do about it except roll with it.

THE BIG PICTURE...

This quote I like a lot. My philosophy on the dinar is this: it's a huge windfall the oil imperialists who run the US want. It's about the fifth major way the oligarchs (look it up) have made money off invading Iraq - arms, reconstruction, oil contracts, trade contracts, and finally, the fifth, the RV of the dinar.

It's sort of like this: OK, we spent all this money to invade, so the RV of the dinar is a way to get paid back relatively soon for the fifty years of oil still underground, and the years it will take to exploit it. Sort of paying an IOU in a lump sum right away, once the client state is set up to be an international player again, seven years later.

For me, I don't believe in fossil fuel nor killing other people in a far off country to get it. So it is blood money. However, if this happens big, I'm using my profits to promote clean/free/renewable energy and freeing the US from the clutches of the corporate rapists who started all these ME adventures in the first place. I'm using it for good. So that intention will wash my hands of this mess.

Blessings

Drama, Drama, Drama. Nonsense, all of it. We all got in this investment with our eyes open. Either it will happen or it won't, either Ali is a very good man or he isn't, it really doesn't matter at this point. I hope it works out for him and he opens when the RV happens, if it happens, and all this nonsense will go away. If he doesn't, what then???? Unless he sold us all counterfeit, then we will all make out with an RV, with or without him. So, why worry.

This is my biggest concern with the FBI being involved. Anybody have an opinion?