Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex bottoms out on IQD

gpoki

I thought I had a pretty good handle on this. Now I am confused. The closer that number gets to 1 is good.....right? :blink::unsure:

Go Rv

The move is small, but in the right direction. The lower the IQD # the better. 1157.000 better than 1170.000

Nothing to get excited over. Probably just fluctuation in the dollar as usual.

• Upvote 1

"Small" yes and apparently a peak at the current spread.

"Wrong direction" ... No ... folks you need to get comfortable with understanding what it will look like when it does go.

THAT number will get smaller ... when it goes to 100 your dinar will be worth $.01 each ... 10 is $.10 ... etc!

Since 1170 has been the exchange rate ... 1133 is lower ... AND better for us ... just not by much ($.023)

We can hope it is the start of something ... but ... we'll just have to wait and see.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks Doc. I was sure I knew it had moved in the right direction, although meegerly. With all the folks swinging sledge hammers around here, it gets tough to stay confident in my responses to comments, that clearly are incorrect. I will have to work on that. You are one of the reasons I finally chose to join DV. I greatly appreciate your opinions and the auction break down. Well done!

GO RV :D

If you check the Netdania charts you can see it has spiked down several times over the last few weeks.

What I think may be more significant is the change in the spread. It used to be around 1165/1175 but at the moment it is showing at 1157/1199.

If you check the Netdania charts you can see it has spiked down several times over the last few weeks.

What I think may be more significant is the change in the spread. It used to be around 1165/1175 but at the moment it is showing at 1157/1199.

Here's a "daily" chart from Jan1.

Forex IQD Daily

Edited by FishmanTx

This is very exciting new for us all. With the dinar lowering, al-Shabibi talking about things happening soon, DV closing up shop for now (I know it may be something different), the Security positions in the GOI filled or on the verge of being filled, the recent news coming out, the currency auctions going down, down, down....I smell the coffee brewing....hopefully we will be able to enjoy a cup soon. I'll take mine with cream and sugar. GO RV and have a great day everyone!!!

:D;)

• Upvote 5

This is the lowest I have observed the IQD since I came on board last Dec. Not sue if the US$ made a jump or if its more proof that something big is getting ready to happen.

GO RV!!!

If you pull up some historical data on the IQD you will see that it has been even lower than this if memory serves me correctly it was as low as 1130's before and as high as 1190's.

that move is small, and in the wrong direction anyway :)

The move is in the right dicertion, the closer it becomes to 1 U.S. Dollar the more valuable it becomes. for instance if it becomes lets say 200 IQD=1 Dollar the from its previous rate of 1170 to 1 then you just made 970 dinars to one dollar which is a percent increase of 585% of your money invested ((1170/200)100) formula used correct me if I am wrong please on formula.

I thought I had a pretty good handle on this. Now I am confused. The closer that number gets to 1 is good.....right? :blink::unsure:

Go Rv

The key to this investment is we all need to be a little faith and take a deep breath. It will happen in the near future. When will it happen I do agree with Adams estimations by June 30th.

• Upvote 1

"Wrong direction" ... No ... folks you need to get comfortable with understanding what it will look like when it does go.

THAT number will get smaller ... when it goes to 100 your dinar will be worth $.01 each ... 10 is $.10 ... etc!

Since 1170 has been the exchange rate ... 1133 is lower ... AND better for us ... just not by much ($.023)

We can hope it is the start of something ... but ... we'll just have to wait and see.

Peace

Doc31

A remarkable dive, thank you to the poster! Could be the forsooth of good tidings.;) Thank you for breaking it down Doc.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

how about a little cream sugar!!!! just kidding. ive been watching this to for months somethings going on im a math guy ,just watch the math.down she goes there she blows.rv. might be sloooow!!and steady .cant get the yellow wall mart faces to work!!! but id be good with it.slow . down 25 a day

• Upvote 1

I'm kinda on the belief of the rubber band. when tight.. it keeps making short jumps back and forth. As both ends loosen up, it swings wider back and forth.. I'm just hoping that it swings so high, (low for us) that it snaps and pops into the $3.00 range for us!

GO RV!!

that move is small, and in the wrong direction anyway :)

its in the right direction pal

Peace

Doc31 yuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Peace

Doc31

did anyone look at the screen shot???? The comment was that it had jumped, the screenshot shows a peak at 1183??? that is the wrong direction, not what we want to see.

so I get hit with negatives....go figure????

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

did anyone look at the screen shot???? The comment was that it had jumped, the screenshot shows a peak at 1183??? that is the wrong direction, not what we want to see.

so I get hit with negatives....go figure????

It's true that the screen shot showed 1183 at one point, but look at where it fell shortly after that...1157. That's very good and in the right direction. I agree you shouldn't have gotten the negatives (it's not my style to give anyone negatives and I don't for the record), but try to look for the positives. Things are falling into place as they should and things are moving in a positive direction.

Take care, sportfisher and peace. :D

• Upvote 1

This is the lowest I have observed the IQD since I came on board last Dec. Not sue if the US$ made a jump or if its more proof that something big is getting ready to happen.

GO RV!!!

by the way 1133 is not a bottom for IQD, just last May it hit 1120 :)

• Upvote 1