Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you be happy with 3X your investment?

I've had Dinar for only 5 weeks and have read a lot of speculation of how it will RV or RD or whatever. One of the least lucrative scenarios is where it will RV at/above $3, but that's usually based on the 25,000 note being reduced to 25. If that were to happen, my short term investment will increase threefold. That's pretty good considering the limited time I've been invested, however, many of you have been holding Dinar for 4, 5, and 6+ years. Considering your original expectations and the lengthy roller coaster ride, would you be happy with 3X your investment? I know it's hard to find something better, but it seems as though expectations were set very high in the past. Just curious.

Edited by Double Naught Spy
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

well thats looking like a 25% return or so yearly on the original investment..... much better 99.9999% of the people make in the market...... so at this point I would have help counter inflation..... so yes I would, because that would still beat Dinar wall paper:) and if you got in early enough you made more because it was cheaper when first issued....

i don't know why you got a negative just for asking the question. +1 to offset it. i haven't been on the roller coaster even as long as you have but i have been in some long term investments that went belly up. i'd have to say that while the dream is nice, the reality that we made any positive gain after inflation of 1% or 300% should still be considered a blessing because it's more than we had when we started. Plus we got sooo much entertainment from otherwise unknown "gurus"!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i would be happy with 3X my investment, in my case, its a nice profit for not doing anything other than sitting around and waiting really.

i will say though, its nice to dream about the fact that we could become millionaires. You have to admit, that is part of the reason why we all invested, because its just as much a possibility of happening as not happening.

I've had Dinar for only 5 weeks and have read a lot of speculation of how it will RV or RD or whatever. One of the least lucrative scenarios is where it will RV at/above $3, but that's usually based on the 25,000 note being reduced to 25. If that were to happen, my short term investment will increase threefold. That's pretty good considering the limited time I've been invested, however, many of you have been holding Dinar for 4, 5, and 6+ years. Considering your original expectations and the lengthy roller coaster ride, would you be happy with 3X your investment? I know it's hard to find something better, but it seems as though expectations were set very high in the past. Just curious.

LET'S SEE...LOWER MY EXPECTATIONS FROM 1000 TO THREE...Are you some kind of clown or just trying to irritate people?

LET'S SEE...LOWER MY EXPECTATIONS FROM 1000 TO THREE...Are you some kind of clown or just trying to irritate people?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

No, I'm not some kind of clown nor was I trying to irritate people. A friend introduced me to the investment earlier this year and said I could realistically earn 3X to 10X my investment within a year. I started seaching sites online and started reading about returns up to 1000X the investment. The speculation covered a wide spectrum of expectations, and rationale to support those expectations, but I decided to take the plunge based on my friend's original prediction. I would love nothing more than to hit the mother lode, but again, my expectations going in were very modest.

Didn't mean to rub you the wrong way.

• Upvote 1

So... you'd fall into the "not happy" column of votes?

1000x... that's a good one.

Edited by KingGebus
  • Upvote 1

No, I'm not some kind of clown nor was I trying to irritate people. A friend introduced me to the investment earlier this year and said I could realistically earn 3X to 10X my investment within a year. I started seaching sites online and started reading about returns up to 1000X the investment. The speculation covered a wide spectrum of expectations, and rationale to support those expectations, but I decided to take the plunge based on my friend's original prediction. I would love nothing more than to hit the mother lode, but again, my expectations going in were very modest.

Sorry to be so short. It's just an emotional thing that can sweep you up, this RV stuff, unless you're careful Blessings.

I would be happy with a 3x profit. It would be worth it for it to just be over and not be wondering everyday when it will finally happen. I'm beginning to think most of us know more about the positions in the Iraqi government than we do our own.

• Upvote 3

Don't let it get to you. After all these years we tend to get a bit testy. No offense was intended I am sure.

I would be happy with 3X. Afterall, I didn't do anything for it. The only ones who would say they are unhappy making thousands of dollars are those who have drilled the idea that they will make millions into their heads. It makes them think unrationally. Logic and common sense become irrelevant. A good friend of mine who is invested in IQD as well won't even speak to me because I dare question the so called "PLAN" that he has bought into hook line and sinker. It's almost like some one tearing up their third place winning check because they didn't win first place.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3x would be a pretty good return for my original investment....anyone in the stock market would be thrilled with a return like that, but then I never was expecting a massive return anyway....but it is nice to dream every once in awhile.....then I wake up five minutes later

I would not be happy. 3x my original investment wouldn't be that much actually. I have gifted some people I know that need the money with some of my dinar and I am hoping they can make several thousand.

• Upvote 1

Wont happen so what is the point? 25K wont be worth a 25. Do you have any other not gonna happen scenerios? Let's say it RV at 20.00? Will you be happy then? LOL

Too funny. Relax this end is so near...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1