Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE, I have a question

Miny

I posted a link that I had questions about concerning DT and it was locked.... I don't know why. I am not a "poster" usually. Another site posted court documents about DT and a lawsuit that concerned me..... I just wanted to know what others thought about it.... Whay did they lock it? Sorry, I am new

I posted a link that I had questions about concerning DT and it was locked.... I don't know why. I am not a "poster" usually. Another site posted court documents about DT and a lawsuit that concerned me..... I just wanted to know what others thought about it.... Whay did they lock it? Sorry, I am new

Its OK Miny, there are numerous threads about this subject and I believe the Mods were doing there best to narrow it down for the rest of the forum members. No slight against you just the Mods needed to reel this topic in. I recommend just reading the associated threads and you will get the answers you seek. There are many intelligent posters here and you will be calm before bed tonite.

pp

• Upvote 2

your post had a link to another dinar sit it says

Its OK Miny, there are numerous threads about this subject and I believe the Mods were doing there best to narrow it down for the rest of the forum members. No slight against you just the Mods needed to reel this topic in. I recommend just reading the associated threads and you will get the answers you seek. There are many intelligent posters here and you will be calm before bed tonite.

pp

pokerplayer....you are a very kind person, and i want to thankyou for your consideration. not many would call or respond to one in distress....

very kind, thankyou.......barb

• Upvote 1