Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confused about these clowns?

Dnar to Dollars

I am a "newbie" but I have sat back and read this site for a while now. I have some questions. Why do the mods keep letting people like Okie post on here? We all know his intel is worthless! I am not sure he even believes this Dinar RV will ever happen. Everyday Okie puts on here that it's only a matter of minutes. Sure some day if this happens he will be right but so would my three year old . I for one don't find any of his made up stories entertaining or humorous in the least. My next question is all the bank stories. The classic.....I went in the bank and had to peel myself off the ceiling because a teller filled me with info bs. A couple of weeks ago some one had posted on here about the Chase bank in Oswego IL. and how the teller was full of knowledge on the Dinar. So, I wanted to hear this for myself. I called the bank (there is only one Chase bank in Oswego) and spoke with the branch manager. Her Name starts with a "K" if anyone would like to check me on this. She assured me this never happened and she had no new on our precious Dinar. To go one step further I chose two more banks one in Orlando, and one in New York, Nothing! No one knew squat. My question is why get on here and lie? I understand this is all posted in the Rumors section, but I am thinking we need a blatant lying section. In closing like I said I am a newbie and already tired of these clowns, and I feel for anyone who has put up with this even one minute longer than me!

I have been reading Okie and all of the other *Rumor* generators for a long time now. I see these people as filler in a time of little to no news. I agree that as of late there has been much good news that is not rumor but whenever I feel down about our little investment Okie or one of his followers always bring a little smile. Remember although this invesment is totally valid and genuine it is also speculation and can be destroyed by forces we can not control. Lets hope this ride ends soon and "Ships ahoy!".

PS. GO RV!!!

I suggest getting rid of the rumers section all together. If people post this trash, just pull it off the boards.

End Quote

Just don't read it. But respect my right to do so if I want to.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

for:speculatorsRIDE

After re-reading what I had written as a response I would like to say this. The bottom line with me is we live in a pretty rough economy as it is. There are people out there mortgaging their house to buy Dinar, or maxing out a credit card, or doing without food for their family. Letting bills go because someone thinks it cute, funny or humorous to "feed" lies to them like the bank story I had mentioned. What do these people get out of telling these stories? I think we would all be alot better off being honest....and that is the whole reason for my post. This isn't jsut a case of if you can't afford it don't do it. Some people are desperate and will take a bigger chance than they are able to and this is a proven fact. While you may take me as a clown or whatever you choose is fine with me. Luckily for me i am not one of these people, not easily fooled and this is why I called the bank to prove that this "Intel" was B.S.. I wanted to clarify my whole reason for posting.

Edited by Dnar to Dollars

for:speculatorsRIDE

After re-reading what I had written as a response I would like to say this. The bottom line with me is we live in a pretty rough economy as it is. There are people out there mortgaging their house to buy Dinar, or maxing out a credit card, or doing without food for their family. Letting bills go because someone thinks it cute, funny or humorous to "feed" lies to them like the bank story I had mentioned. What do these people get out of telling these stories? I think we would all be alot better off being honest....and that is the whole reason for my post. This isn't jsut a case of if you can't afford it don't do it. Some people are desperate and will take a bigger chance than they are able to and this is a proven fact. While you may take me as a clown or whatever you choose is fine with me. Luckily for me i am not one of these people, not easily fooled and this is why I called the bank to prove that this "Intel" was B.S.. I wanted to clarify my whole reason for posting.

My apologies if you took my first post as me being serious. Unfortunately, typed comments do not reveal one's inflection of voice. I was just having fun and didn't mean to offend you. I realize the economic situation. I however, do not buy into the whole pumper theory. For people to think that dinar dealers are gonna pay people to try to convince others to purchase more dinar using deception, just doesn't wash with me. How exactly, do you think they keep track of how to pay the pumpers for their services? I assumed we were all adults here. I mean how many 12 year old's do you think are spending their allowance on dinar? As adults we are responsible for our actions and decisions. If someone is overextending themselves on dinar purchases, then they have no one to blame but themselves. JMO Go RV

616411-300x300.jpg

when you enter this part of the forum ...... picture this emot-LMAO.gif

WOW !! That's my Cousin JOKIE ! I haven't heard from him in years. Last I heard he had went into the Oil Business......

He is allowed to post because this is a RUMOR section and also maybe the moderators believe in free speech. The free speech thing is sort of an American given. Let the Okie wild horse roam.His posls make laugh.

• Upvote 1

I am a "newbie" but I have sat back and read this site for a while now. I have some questions. Why do the mods keep letting people like Okie post on here? We all know his intel is worthless! I am not sure he even believes this Dinar RV will ever happen. Everyday Okie puts on here that it's only a matter of minutes. Sure some day if this happens he will be right but so would my three year old . I for one don't find any of his made up stories entertaining or humorous in the least. My next question is all the bank stories. The classic.....I went in the bank and had to peel myself off the ceiling because a teller filled me with info bs. A couple of weeks ago some one had posted on here about the Chase bank in Oswego IL. and how the teller was full of knowledge on the Dinar. So, I wanted to hear this for myself. I called the bank (there is only one Chase bank in Oswego) and spoke with the branch manager. Her Name starts with a "K" if anyone would like to check me on this. She assured me this never happened and she had no new on our precious Dinar. To go one step further I chose two more banks one in Orlando, and one in New York, Nothing! No one knew squat. My question is why get on here and lie? I understand this is all posted in the Rumors section, but I am thinking we need a blatant lying section. In closing like I said I am a newbie and already tired of these clowns, and I feel for anyone who has put up with this even one minute longer than me!

[/quote"

i kinda look at it like there is always a little truth to any rumer right? maby people just like to exadrate.... im hopeful when i read the rumers but i take it with a grain of salt and wait for hard facts to really get excited...

At least make the rumor somewhat beliveable. Not just a Big LIE come on. ATM guarded. Bank Teller told me this information come on people that does not float. Dung Does!!!! IF it is not posted then you won't have to read it. Come with Facts not fairy tales.

At least make the rumor somewhat beliveable. Not just a Big LIE come on. ATM guarded. Bank Teller told me this information come on people that does not float. Dung Does!!!! IF it is not posted then you won't have to read it. Come with Facts not fairy tales.

Exactly!

My apologies if you took my first post as me being serious. Unfortunately, typed comments do not reveal one's inflection of voice. I was just having fun and didn't mean to offend you. I realize the economic situation. I however, do not buy into the whole pumper theory. For people to think that dinar dealers are gonna pay people to try to convince others to purchase more dinar using deception, just doesn't wash with me. How exactly, do you think they keep track of how to pay the pumpers for their services? I assumed we were all adults here. I mean how many 12 year old's do you think are spending their allowance on dinar? As adults we are responsible for our actions and decisions. If someone is overextending themselves on dinar purchases, then they have no one to blame but themselves. JMO Go RV

I am not offended at all, but I still don't think you understand what I am saying. I am confused on how you got I was talking about pumpers or 12 year olds out of this? I wasn't refering to a pumper in the least. I have no idead the motive behind someone lying like the bank story I refered to. or some of okies posts.

Perhaps Okie believes his intel to be true I am not sure, but what I am sure of is his zero accuracy. Sometimes people don't need a reason to lie other than the thrill they get from doing it. I have known several adults during my lifetime that have made some bad decisions because of others lies, so age really wasn't a factor in my reference.

I am not offended at all, but I still don't think you understand what I am saying. I am confused on how you got I was talking about pumpers or 12 year olds out of this? I wasn't refering to a pumper in the least. I have no idead the motive behind someone lying like the bank story I refered to. or some of okies posts.

Perhaps Okie believes his intel to be true I am not sure, but what I am sure of is his zero accuracy. Sometimes people don't need a reason to lie other than the thrill they get from doing it. I have known several adults during my lifetime that have made some bad decisions because of others lies, so age really wasn't a factor in my reference.

Wow! Ok! If you look at your post from 9:30pm last night to me you will see that you are describing what happens to people after "the supposed pumpers, pump the dinar to weak minded individuals" The 12 year old was an example of mine not yours. I was explaining that we are all adults here and people need to take responsibilities for their decisions. If anyone is here and doesn't realize that NO ONE knows a rate or date, then they need to do a little more research. I am here at Dinar Vets because the majority of the people are well balanced and grounded individuals. Most, if not all of the BS posts are called out for what they are pretty quickly here. The guru's take a beating, and rightly so, here. I can believe that individuals on other sites are persuaded that "It is all done" simply because no one on the other sites dares to correct the BS posts. Again, not so here.

• Upvote 1

Wow! Ok! If you look at your post from 9:30pm last night to me you will see that you are describing what happens to people after "the supposed pumpers, pump the dinar to weak minded individuals" The 12 year old was an example of mine not yours. I was explaining that we are all adults here and people need to take responsibilities for their decisions. If anyone is here and doesn't realize that NO ONE knows a rate or date, then they need to do a little more research. I am here at Dinar Vets because the majority of the people are well balanced and grounded individuals. Most, if not all of the BS posts are called out for what they are pretty quickly here. The guru's take a beating, and rightly so, here. I can believe that individuals on other sites are persuaded that "It is all done" simply because no one on the other sites dares to correct the BS posts. Again, not so here.

I appreciate your input and like any other post on here I suppose it could be taken mant diiferent ways. I wasn't by any means saying that any of these guys are pumpers because I have no idea what their intent is. What I did say if you read my first post was I called whoever told the bank story a liar, a blatant liar was my exact words. That I can prove because I called the bank to either confirm it, or set the record straight! I also offered anyone that wished to call the Chase bank in Oswego and check for themselves the bank managers first initial. As as Oakie goes I would think we wooul both agree on his intel. I have no idea if he is a pumper or just a deranged person with access to a computer. Sorry we can't see this issue eye to eye and got off on the wrong foot here!

Wow, i'm still stunned that someone posted a picture of long lost Cousin JOKIE. And to think that initially I was busting the chops of the author of this Topic over it's Title. Now I think the Mods may have to PIN it as the Bestest Thread ever !

I remember that Cousin JOKIE was born out of wedlock to Aunt Clarabell after an Affair with Ronald McDonald. Jokie's 1st job was as a Carnie traveling the County Fair Circuit. He worked in the 'Dunk The Clown Tank'. I always thought that training would serve him well later in life. I wonder what good old JOKIE is doing nowadays.......