Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confused about these clowns?

Dnar to Dollars

I am a "newbie" but I have sat back and read this site for a while now. I have some questions. Why do the mods keep letting people like Okie post on here? We all know his intel is worthless! I am not sure he even believes this Dinar RV will ever happen. Everyday Okie puts on here that it's only a matter of minutes. Sure some day if this happens he will be right but so would my three year old . I for one don't find any of his made up stories entertaining or humorous in the least. My next question is all the bank stories. The classic.....I went in the bank and had to peel myself off the ceiling because a teller filled me with info bs. A couple of weeks ago some one had posted on here about the Chase bank in Oswego IL. and how the teller was full of knowledge on the Dinar. So, I wanted to hear this for myself. I called the bank (there is only one Chase bank in Oswego) and spoke with the branch manager. Her Name starts with a "K" if anyone would like to check me on this. She assured me this never happened and she had no new on our precious Dinar. To go one step further I chose two more banks one in Orlando, and one in New York, Nothing! No one knew squat. My question is why get on here and lie? I understand this is all posted in the Rumors section, but I am thinking we need a blatant lying section. In closing like I said I am a newbie and already tired of these clowns, and I feel for anyone who has put up with this even one minute longer than me!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I am a "newbie" but I have sat back and read this site for a while now. I have some questions. Why do the mods keep letting people like Okie post on here? We all know his intel is worthless! I am not sure he even believes this Dinar RV will ever happen. Everyday Okie puts on here that it's only a matter of minutes. Sure some day if this happens he will be right but so would my three year old . I for one don't find any of his made up stories entertaining or humorous in the least. My next question is all the bank stories. The classic.....I went in the bank and had to peel myself off the ceiling because a teller filled me with info bs. A couple of weeks ago some one had posted on here about the Chase bank in Oswego IL. and how the teller was full of knowledge on the Dinar. So, I wanted to hear this for myself. I called the bank (there is only one Chase bank in Oswego) and spoke with the branch manager. Her Name starts with a "K" if anyone would like to check me on this. She assured me this never happened and she had no new on our precious Dinar. To go one step further I chose two more banks one in Orlando, and one in New York, Nothing! No one knew squat. My question is why get on here and lie? I understand this is all posted in the Rumors section, but I am thinking we need a blatant lying section. In closing like I said I am a newbie and already tired of these clowns, and I feel for anyone who has put up with this even one minute longer than me!

When has Okie posted here?............................Never seen HIM post at all....................Someone else post Okie post's from other sites everyday.........So what did Okie do? I have watched here for a while and no Okie that I see, only the passers of the kool aid.

• Upvote 2

The Head teller @ Commerce Bank here in Beverley Hills told me they were so sure the RV was gonna happen tonight that they are cashing in the IQD tonight,and just to be safe for a rate of $9.60 USD. Well that has caused all kinds of chaos, the lineups are 200 people long and they have the Iraqi Militia guarding the Auto Tellers, and Shabibi was there to sing the "National Anthem " and he got most of the words wrong , but Elton John and Jimmi Hendrix and Elvis were all in Line to ca$h in their Dinar .... so they helped Shabs with the words, It was so inspiring that Ronald McDonald donated all of his Dinar to the Red Cross. Then we all went over to Elton's house for tea. Wish you guys were there. Nuff Said

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Why is the Rumors section purposely kept at the top of the site?

Vested interest.....

Actually, you have to scroll to see the Rumors link. Advertisers would call this "below the fold".

Obviously this debunks your theory. Please contribute in a positive fashion the next time you post :)

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When has Okie posted here?............................Never seen HIM post at all....................Someone else post Okie post's from other sites everyday.........So what did Okie do? I have watched here for a while and no Okie that I see, only the passers of the kool aid.

You are correct. I have never seen him post, but wonder why someone would share that garbage.......my mistake

Why are you on the rumors site anyway if you feel that way??!!! :blink:

[/quot

There is a difference in a rumor and knowing the whole time you are typing you are lying..........

• Upvote 1

dont like it, dont read it.......... pretty simple

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The Head teller @ Commerce Bank here in Beverley Hills told me they were so sure the RV was gonna happen tonight that they are cashing in the IQD tonight,and just to be safe for a rate of $9.60 USD. Well that has caused all kinds of chaos, the lineups are 200 people long and they have the Iraqi Militia guarding the Auto Tellers, and Shabibi was there to sing the "National Anthem " and he got most of the words wrong , but Elton John and Jimmi Hendrix and Elvis were all in Line to ca$h in their Dinar .... so they helped Shabs with the words, It was so inspiring that Ronald McDonald donated all of his Dinar to the Red Cross. Then we all went over to Elton's house for tea. Wish you guys were there. Nuff Said

Sounds about right, but I thought your rate would be a little higher!...........

Actually, you have to scroll to see the Rumors link. Advertisers would call this "below the fold".

Obviously this debunks your theory. Please contribute in a positive fashion the next time you post :)

Adam I have never sean you post on the rumors board before, but i dont read all the rumors anyways. just thought it was interesting. love everything you do for us Adam, you are the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I saw the title of ur post. Have u got something against Clowns ? :P I remember that Chase Bank Rumor last Friday. It was poorly written and inferred that they had a De La Rue Machine and the rumor was quickly debunked.

It's funny u mentioned this Bank Rumor because I'm traveling to Chicago tomorrow and I will pass by Oswego but unfortunately probably not during Bank hours. If I'm there during the day then I will try to see 'K'. I'm a Chase customer and I have to stop by a bank anyway. I'm mostly just curious as to how many calls that branch got hit with as a result of being posted on multiple websites?

I saw the title of ur post. Have u got something against Clowns ? :P I remember that Chase Bank Rumor last Friday. It was poorly written and inferred that they had a De La Rue Machine and the rumor was quickly debunked.

It's funny u mentioned this Bank Rumor because I'm traveling to Chicago tomorrow and I will pass by Oswego but unfortunately probably not during Bank hours. If I'm there during the day then I will try to see 'K'. I'm a Chase customer and I have to stop by a bank anyway. I'm mostly just curious as to how many calls that branch got hit with as a result of being posted on multiple websites?

Nah...I like honest clowns :P

I have read several of your comments, posts and have lots of respect for your thoughts as well as sevral members on here! When I called that day according to "K" I was the only one to call. I thanked her for her time and she replied "well..it was an interesting story." I informed her of the post and told her she would probably get several calls.

What I am saying here is this: I know and understand that I have a choice in what I read and if I don't like it to move on.....but, this Dinar roller coaster is hard enough as it is. Why make it harder? Why not everyone work together quit making up silly lies and if you don't know ,don't make something up just because you can. Just like in the bank case... It didn't take me long to google the number and find the real truth!

• Upvote 2

...a blatant lying section. Ha!

• Upvote 1

I suggest getting rid of the rumers section all together. If people post this trash, just pull it off the boards. If they keep doing it, MoP and smug come to mind, kick them off. If you think I'm out of line, kick me off too. I'm as sick of all the BS as well and I think it brings embarrasment to your site!

I'm here for intelligent debate, new factual info and yes, some fun, but OKIE and TK and Ali and Bretling and another site and Frank and blah blah blah, could go on forever, make me want to puke. They aren't funny, they have nothing important to say. They're crap disturbers that know nothing.

Any new investors that don't know the dinar investment lingo and how much misinformation there is, might invest their mortgage payment, car payment etc., and loose everything while we who know better, continue to wait for this to happen.

Just say'in

I would not hesitate to say most people come into the forum through the "Whats New" link. From there it seems the strings with the most action on them are the rumers ones.

This is how I enter the boards because it is the quickest way to get to the most current, important info available.

• Upvote 1

Great point...

And you forget to mention one of the main reasons you let crazy rumors get posted here is because a lot of the members here are very quick to de-bunk these rumors.

If you can't back the information with factual evidence, you are likely to get called out.

If you propose a personal bank rumor, your likely going to be asked for that information.

If you bring Okie stuff over, we are all going to grab our popcorn for some good old fashioned entertainment.

A majority of rumors are quickly de-bunked.

Some are designed with such research, they are a little harder to crack.

Most of all rumors are not true, but I believe each rumor has potential to have some truth involved.

Nuff said :):lol:

funny!!! :lol:

Adam...well said...Cheers, Blessings and a Great day to you. We appreciate common sense too.1 :) :)

I find it funny that you post to complain about bank rumors and then before you finish you give us your own bank story. Just sayin. Does this make you a clown too?

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it funny that you post to complain about bank rumors and then before you finish you give us your own bank story. Just sayin. Does this make you a clown too?

Really? I gave you my bank story? People like you that can't read are the reason we "cash in" every week. Looked to me I said I called who ever made that past about the bank rumor total garbage.

Love, Bozo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh I can read. You said

I called the bank (there is only one Chase bank in Oswego) and spoke with the branch manager. Her Name starts with a "K" if anyone would like to check me on this. She assured me this never happened and she had no new on our precious Dinar. To go one step further I chose two more banks one in Orlando, and one in New York, Nothing!

Read more:

That's sounds like a bank story to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Correct.

Oh I can read. You said

I called the bank (there is only one Chase bank in Oswego) and spoke with the branch manager. Her Name starts with a "K" if anyone would like to check me on this. She assured me this never happened and she had no new on our precious Dinar. To go one step further I chose two more banks one in Orlando, and one in New York, Nothing!

Read more:

That's sounds like a bank story to me.

I think this proves my point here.....I am tired of people putting BS on here, so I called the bank to find the truth. I called this person out and proved this to not true. I also tried two other banks just to be fair! I don't understand why you are saying I have a bank story? We would all be cashing in if the bank rumors were true. If you want a bank story from me. Tell me where to cash in my Dinar and I will start typing one! Check that, You can read about it in my new book that will publish about my new found wealth!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1