Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One Down, others to follow?

truthbesold

So a little over a month or so ago I mentioned that I heard a rumor that some of the dinar sites were being investigated. Welllll now one is shutting down.. since some people

are confused as to this event being a good sign or not... just something to think about. :shrug: figure people should see the other side to this coin even if it is not a posative one.

lets see what happens next.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

That remains to be seen.

Umbertino Quote

I agree on remains to be seen. We shall see what is really going to take place with these companies. What is really going on???????????????

Edited by TKM

haha wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a complete idiot i know for a fact he got death threats i will not disclose my source but this is real ali recieved threats on his life and on his family there is nothiing else to be said. Take it as you will.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

haha wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a complete idiot i know for a fact he got death threats i will not disclose my source but this is real ali recieved threats on his life and on his family there is nothiing else to be said. Take it as you will.

Take it easy, Easy, if there was an investigation, what you're saying could be why. No need to be hatin'.

• Upvote 2

haha not hatin the investigation trying to get the info out its real and true they caught to 2 of the criminals they are still looking for the others involved trust me there is nothing else that needs to be said i cant divulge anymore info on this matter. later.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Ali From DT clearly stated he would open up branch offices, once something happened with the value of the Dinar...

He may have recieved threats. He may have been told to stop selling. He may be out of Dinar. he may need a holiday..

chose one, all or none of the above. Your mileage may vary...hehehe.

FYI Tampa Dinar is still selling Dinars as of today, and it has been reported on another thread that they will continue up until RV.

:) yak

I guess he stopped reserves over a month ago because of threats. Then stopped taking wires. Threats too? You don't shut down a profit making business because you have some threats. You let somebody else run the biz till the threat is taken care of. Come on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess he stopped reserves over a month ago because of threats. Then stopped taking wires. Threats too? You don't shut down a profit making business because you have some threats. You let somebody else run the biz till the threat is taken care of. Come on.

do you knwo him personally do you know whats going on? no you dont and i doubt you do. so keep it moving pal. These are death threats on his kids man how would you like it if something happened like that to you? he has done what is necessary he has already made millions no amount of money in the world could bring back his family if indeed they followed up with the threats whihc in this world is very possible.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Death threats for what???

That's like saying the guy I buy my collectible coins from is closing down because he's getting death threats... I don't get it, he's just a guy who sells a product???

Could you explain just a little more????

rd

• Upvote 2

Death threats for what???

That's like saying the guy I buy my collectible coins from is closing down because he's getting death threats... I don't get it, he's just a guy who sells a product???

Could you explain just a little more????

rd

are u kidding me this is not just a guy who sells products this guy is a multi millionaire and is known throughout the world as the number one currency dealer online and ill tell you this is not the first timehe has been threatened but what i have ben hearing is this was no regular threat they threatened his whole family to kill them you dont take that lightly they know he has millions people are struggling they will do anything for any money right about now i wont be surprised if he doesnt even come back to the market again they caught 2 of the men but still investigating thats all i wil say.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I hope all is well for Ali and his family. Easy I'm sure you can understand that the timing is increadibly difficult for people with all that is going on. Thank you, Easy for the info on this, but some will not be swayed and you have done a Great job setting the record straight on Ali's behalf.

• Upvote 2