Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DT and DD taking off in the same period ???

Interesting..

I recall the DD-guy was going to setup a satellite location w/ Ali...

Interesting how he is taking a leave (if it is true) - could they go hand-in-hand?? Conspiracy theorists unite.. Hah

I recall PD has had their weird issues in the past.

They recently stopped advertising for Ali/DT

Not sure what the other sites currently are doing, as I never really frequent them.

Changes are coming.. that is for sure, just a matter of how it affects our investment. Hopefully for the 'way' better. :)

• Upvote 1

Am I missing something where does it state DD is taking a break?

All,

I’m posting this to remind you of a few things while I’m taking care of a few things… here they are…

1) Tidbits Radio, which airs every Wednesday night at 9pm EST / 6pm PST will NOT to running tomorrow night. The program will resume a week from next Wednesday night. I’m taking 2 weeks off while I take care of a few things.

2) Breitling is handling my chats for the next two weeks (Tues @ 11pm EST… Thurs @ 9pm EST).

3) Please do NOT take seriously the posts and chats that are in the “Rumors” and “Doozies“ sections of another site’s Tidbits. Yes, you should be aware of them, but please do NOT make financial or other investing decisions based on such posts.

4) I personally do NOT believe what is posted in the “Rumors“ and “Doozies“ sections. You can choose to do with that information whatever you wish, but I am not responsible for your choices.

5) I have a few others who I trust that help me post on my main site another site’s Tidbits, so I am sometimes unaware of certain posts that end up on my site.

6) I do all I can to help all of you in your efforts to learn about and to follow your investment. I do it all for FREE and without any obligation on your part, or requiring anything from you.

7) I believe in this investment more than anyone I know. I leave it up to you to decide how you feel about both the investment, and what I do here for you. Bottom line, take it or leave it. Either way, I’m grateful you’ve stopped by.

Go Dinar!

another site

• Upvote 2

All,

I’m posting this to remind you of a few things while I’m taking care of a few things… here they are…

1) Tidbits Radio, which airs every Wednesday night at 9pm EST / 6pm PST will NOT to running tomorrow night. The program will resume a week from next Wednesday night. I’m taking 2 weeks off while I take care of a few things. Didn't he say he lost his house to forclosure?

2) Breitling is handling my chats for the next two weeks (Tues @ 11pm EST… Thurs @ 9pm EST).

3) Please do NOT take seriously the posts and chats that are in the “Rumors” and “Doozies“ sections of another site’s Tidbits. Yes, you should be aware of them, but please do NOT make financial or other investing decisions based on such posts.

4) I personally do NOT believe what is posted in the “Rumors“ and “Doozies“ sections. You can choose to do with that information whatever you wish, but I am not responsible for your choices.

5) I have a few others who I trust that help me post on my main site another site’s Tidbits, so I am sometimes unaware of certain posts that end up on my site.

6) I do all I can to help all of you in your efforts to learn about and to follow your investment. I do it all for FREE and without any obligation on your part, or requiring anything from you.

7) I believe in this investment more than anyone I know. I leave it up to you to decide how you feel about both the investment, and what I do here for you. Bottom line, take it or leave it. Either way, I’m grateful you’ve stopped by.

Go Dinar!

another site

Earlier, I posted on another thread that I did not think anything of DT going down...He said he had problems and the FBI was involved???? Said he would be back to cash us in...?

But when you put DD and DT leaving for a time...I can not help but go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What is up? You all are making me think...Thank You for that! We will see...I guess...?

All,

1) Tidbits Radio, which airs every Wednesday night at 9pm EST / 6pm PST will NOT to running tomorrow night. The program will resume a week from next Wednesday night. I’m taking 2 weeks off while I take care of a few things.

Go Dinar!

another site

Thank you very much. I didn't see that. This is probably due to him losing his house to foreclosure I would assume.+1 for showing me that.

This is the letter sent to DD by Ali

Customers,

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future.

Ali

another site? That is the only one I know

DD is another site. Good Grief! Are we children here----acting like a "secret club" where we can't provide info that is common knowledge and have to use some secret acronym???? Be Nice, Be Helpful and Grow up!

DD is another site

• Upvote 1

I was just on DD and they aren't closed down. Please get your facts right before posting things that you don't know to be true. Check out the post from AC it is very interesting and so far I have not know his information to ever be wrong.

we're all hoping its not just hoping its not a coincidence... and an RV is in the works (hopefully)

Well if it is a coincidence, there is an awful darn lot of them lately. EX: Shabbibi says in public dinar is gonna change

Roger takes a leave of absence from DD. Ali is closed for business. Currency auctions this past week at all time lows. DFI protection of funds running out. Need I go on? Coincidence? Nope, nada, no way. Not buying it. Rv time baby!!

• Upvote 1