Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade OFFICIAL statement

DINAR TRADE statment.

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future.

• Upvote 1

FYI I do not work for DT nor has DT ever paid me for any promotion of their company (unlike other website owners). I am simply passing along what was sent to me.

For my thoughts on this recent development, please see my latest chat and/or blog post.

GO DINAR!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FYI I do not work for DT nor has DT ever paid me for any promotion of their company (unlike other website owners). I am simply passing along what was sent to me.

For my thoughts on this recent development, please see my latest chat and/or blog post.

GO DINAR!!!!!

Would you mind posting the link for your chat/blog post...thanx :D

"Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family."

"We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency."

Maybe I am over analyzing but if he was taking a temporary leave to protect his family, then why would he re-open it after the RV. Wouldn't the threat still exist? May God protect his family if his family is truly in danger but I wouldn't for anything re-open the offices if my family would be in danger.

• Upvote 2

DINAR TRADE statment.

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future.

ADAM,

Sorry to hear Ali and family are under such stress.

NOTE: I don't see a way to PM you, but I renewed my VIP membership on April 26 and it should be valid from April 29 to July 29 2011, but it isn't showing and I can't get in to VIP area. Please email me and verify you have fixed this. What is email for these types of admin. questions? Please respond ASAP.

Thanks.

RNLA

Maybe I am over analyzing but if he was taking a temporary leave to protect his family, then why would he re-open it after the RV. Wouldn't the threat still exist? May God protect his family if his family is truly in danger but I wouldn't for anything re-open the offices if my family would be in danger.

I was considering this as well.

I have heard Ali say that he would close right before RV to prepare for buying it back. He has to put people into position and also deal with the banks to have the money to cover the buying back of the IQD. This is more likely then that cover story :lol:

I just bought and read your book last nite. so are you still thinking that your book is correct. it scares me to think that the FBI would come see you and basically threaten you. so is your confidence in the dinars still there? what is/has happened to make this happen to you. need some reassurance and feedback. are you going to keep us in the loop about all this??

Found this on dinartrade.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any order, payment or faxes received after 5/16/11 will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

Danger huh? hmm... I pray his family isnt in danger :blink: ... but on the other hand this could probably be the easiest scenario for people to get tricked since after all family is family and im sure any of us would make the same decision. So this could be a smoke screen and if so its one of high caliber, especially since he left room for a little hope in saying he would open back up. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

My question is ; Why does a man walk away from someting he obviosly makes boat loads of money doing unless somethig is up?Not sure i buy the family is being threatened.But who knows ?

Someone on another forum made this prediction Feb 25, 2011:

02-25-2011 07:05 PM #1 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Add as Contact

Investor Join Date:Jul 2006

Dinar Trade will be out of business soon

I know for a confirmed fact that Ali Dinar Trade will no longer be in business in the next few weeks month at the most... just remember where you heard it first... also Warka and Standard Charter will sign a deal...

To me there's more going on.

• Upvote 1

I agree with pluMmet. First of all, if in fact the FBI had intervened, what person/family in their right mind would divulge this tidbit of info. I think he knows something and he is setting up the cash-out locations. If he's worried about his family's safety, why is the Santa Monica office staying open? This is definitely a hmmmmmmmmm moment.

• Upvote 1