Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam chat 1:00 pm

kcw

I hope you're correct, but if you think about it.....If he got nailed in a lot more states than just Arkansas, he would have been hit a lot harder than just $20k. If its 40 states hitting him with a fine similar to this, it would be $800k and who knows if all the states that hit his business did it at $20k. Maybe most hit his business at $100k in fines or something around there. If so, that would be a WHOLE lot of money in fines. This Arkansas issue may just be one lawsuit against DT that we know about and there could be many more. Just a thought......

He'd just quit selling to those states. They'd just place a judgement on his corp. Easy Weezy

Thanks, KCW for posting...and as always, Adam, for your insight!! There has been notable changes in Ali's business dealings over the last, what, couple of months? But to go as far as stopping sales seems to be a pretty good indicator of something going on!! To a quick RV!!

I must respectfully disagree with Adam. If in fact it was something to do with the re-valuation of the IQD, then wouldn't the other dealers stop selling as well? I keep going back to Ali's statement that he made the decision a couple months ago. After reading about the FBI warning and grave danger comments, and the fact that his wife was involved in a severe accident a couple months ago. I can't help this gut feeling I have that Ali is on the up and up. He is concerned for his family and is shutting things down temporarily until security issues can be resolved. If it is just the RV, why would he lie about the FBI? Sorry, it just doesn't add up to imminent RV to me.

About a month ago (+/-) ~ he stopped taking reserved orders.

About 2 weeks ago (+/-): he (sort of) 'discouraged' people from buying dinar ~ when he was invited to a chat forum.

Now: he totally stopped selling.

A progression in play...? :unsure:

But if his family were threatened, I can understand his action and i sincerely hope they are safe.

[Adam Montana] Boy you want to talk about some exciting news!

[Adam Montana] first off

[Adam Montana] Dinar Trade is suspending Dinar sales

[Adam Montana] let me tell you

[Adam Montana] NOTHING has changed with our VIP arrangements

[Adam Montana] Ali may or may not be able to keep his cash in arrangements

[Adam Montana] but Ali is completely separate from DV

[Adam Montana] our POST RV plans are 100% secure and I'm

[Adam Montana] pretty excited to see things moving like they are right now

[Adam Montana] we could be "there" FINALLY! or we could be seeing a hiccup

[Adam Montana] I think it's a HUGE deal

[Adam Montana] Ali has more contacts than anyone in this online world

[Adam Montana] Ali has been sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to Iraq for a long time - I have negotiated with people, but he has put money where my mouth is

[Adam Montana] honestly

[Adam Montana] the fact that he paused his business

[Adam Montana] is a big deal

[Adam Montana] one of two things is happening

[Adam Montana] either A) he messed up BIG with his books (aka tax evasion etc)

[Adam Montana] or B) something BIG is happening with the Dinar

[Adam Montana] that guy has made a LOT of money over the last few years, I think he can afford a good lawyer and CPA

[Adam Montana] so I think it's the latter

[Adam Montana] something big is going on with the Dinar

[Adam Montana] and he doesn't want to give any of his "stash" away

[bumper64] Adam Montana that fits what you have been thinking also??

[Adam Montana] Bumper64 I will say this!

[Adam Montana] If I was Ali, and I had a stock of dinar... when the RV was close, I'd stop selling!

[Adam Montana] also keep checking your email every hour or so, I will be updating with rate changes

[Adam Montana] best wishes to all of us!

Adam, thanks for keeping us updated,best wishes to all!!

happyday,