Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam chat 1:00 pm

kcw

OOH I GOT GOOSE BUMPS........Thanks Adam for being right there with the info, so we didn't have to guess all day...Thanks..

OOH I GOT GOOSE BUMPS........Thanks Adam for being right there with the info, so we didn't have to guess all day...Thanks..

[Adam Montana] Boy you want to talk about some exciting news!

[Adam Montana] first off

[Adam Montana] Dinar Trade is suspending Dinar sales

[Adam Montana] let me tell you

[Adam Montana] NOTHING has changed with our VIP arrangements

[Adam Montana] Ali may or may not be able to keep his cash in arrangements

[Adam Montana] but Ali is completely separate from DV

[Adam Montana] our POST RV plans are 100% secure and I'm

[Adam Montana] pretty excited to see things moving like they are right now

[Adam Montana] we could be "there" FINALLY! or we could be seeing a hiccup

[Adam Montana] I think it's a HUGE deal

[Adam Montana] Ali has more contacts than anyone in this online world

[Adam Montana] Ali has been sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to Iraq for a long time - I have negotiated with people, but he has put money where my mouth is

[Adam Montana] honestly

[Adam Montana] the fact that he paused his business

[Adam Montana] is a big deal

[Adam Montana] one of two things is happening

[Adam Montana] either A) he messed up BIG with his books (aka tax evasion etc)

[Adam Montana] or cool.gif something BIG is happening with the Dinar

[Adam Montana] that guy has made a LOT of money over the last few years, I think he can afford a good lawyer and CPA

[Adam Montana] so I think it's the latter

[Adam Montana] something big is going on with the Dinar

[Adam Montana] and he doesn't want to give any of his "stash" away

[bumper64] Adam Montana that fits what you have been thinking also??

[Adam Montana] Bumper64 I will say this!

[Adam Montana] If I was Ali, and I had a stock of dinar... when the RV was close, I'd stop selling!

[Adam Montana] also keep checking your email every hour or so, I will be updating with rate changes

[Adam Montana] best wishes to all of us!

Oh Adam I so hope that you are right and that we are close! From your lips to Gods ears! mellow.gif Thank you for offering your opinion on this so quickly! I will be watching my text and email biggrin.gifsmile.gif

Blessings & Best Wishes to All :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are we to conclude from what Adam is saying that Ali personally owns all of the dinar that he sells to customers? I always assumed it was inventory for his business that was financed like any other business' inventory. That being the case he wouldn't be allowed to treat it as personal property. I'd sure love a clarification on this.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Are we to conclude from what Adam is saying that Ali personally owns all of the dinar that he sells to customers? I always assumed it was inventory for his business that was financed like any other business' inventory. That being the case he wouldn't be allowed to treat it as personal property. I'd sure love a clarification on this.

A VERY GOOD QUESTION...................

I would have to believe if the guy owns the business and he fronts the money to buy the dinar than he can do what he wants with it. Kind of like a guy who owns a gas station and fills up his tank at his pumps for free since he paid for it to begin with... but that's my opinion

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

Why couldn't he just cash in any inventory dinars at the new rate after the RV and just pay off the note on that inventory?

Wouldn't this be business profit not personal property.

Hi, this is my first post , I have had dinar for several years now, and have been on this board, lurking and not registered, i have to say, this is exciting news, and I appreciate everyone on this board. You guys have helped me understand more about this investment and wanted to thanks everyone. Adam and Mods thanks for your help also

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Not good. Not good. I can rationalize not selling any more dinar if the RV was imminent, but no longer buying back dinar? If another dinar vendor shuts down, I think we will all have a real concern.

Lets’ pray that whatever event has caused Dinar Trade to suspend trading is not going to be a trend. For now, keep the faith, dream high.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12