Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade not buying or selling

way2buzy

Hmmmm I dunno.....this is kinda fishy.....I would say if all the other dealers suddenly stopped as well then something big is about to go down......but since its just him it makes me wonder.....he does have a post at nenos about the whole FBI thing but I question whether that is true as well.....I dont necessarily think this is the sign that its about to RV but something is up with him.....and Im not so sure I like it.....

More or less what I think myself........

IMO Ali has been acting strange since his wife's "accident". He went off on Adam and did a 180 on the RV. And now he halts business and talks about the FBI. Something is going on and I don't know that it's RV related. Like keepm said if it was all dinar dealers that would be different. But since it's only Ali at this point I have to wonder if the guy is having a breakdown or something.

Agreed.

I think it was the athletes feet fungus . doctor told him to stay off his feel until the ointment werks. at first he kept werkin' thinking the fungus would go away or at least subside, but nay. so now, he's gotta stay off the feet, air em out fer a while. :lol:

of course, im only jokin! jeez. the truth is, dt closed as a result of the airlift by a UFO while on their daily evening walk after dinner. it's sad, i know, i mean, hey! all those dinars he wont get to spend. :lol::P

• Downvote 1

This is ANYTHING BUT "good" news. Ali has always insisted that he would continue selling until RV, and then would immediately open a bunch of "cash-in" centers around the country. Those who didn't see that for the marketing hype that it was are now discovering the obvious. Unless "all" Dinar dealers and banks stop selling simultaneously, this has absolutely nothing to do with an imminent revaluation of the Dinar, and everything to do with the fact that this guy ran a VERY successful business UNTIL he either felt that he had made enough, OR until he believed that it was no longer in his best interests to continue. Why? We won't know the definitive answer to that question for a while yet , but I suspect we'll see more dealers following Ali's lead in the near future. :angry:

• Upvote 4

Not good. Not good. I can rationalize not selling any more dinar if the RV was imminent, but no longer buying back dinar? If another dinar vendor shuts down, I think we will all have a real concern.

Lets’ pray that whatever event has caused Dinar Trade to suspend trading is not going to be a trend. For now, keep the faith, dream high.

• Upvote 1

Don't you think he may get a little heads up? Like over a month ago when he quit the reserve cash cow.

Exactly....that Program made no sense whatsoever for a dealer whan an impending RV was approaching. The dealer had to front the customers order, or use their personal stockpile to cover an RV. And why would a corrupt govt not leak the date to him? Morals?

Well picture this... you're Ali and....

"Hey, I mad a boat load of money, sold a lot of dinar to a lot of people, and have just found out that this thing is gonna lop, re-denominate, and be replace with new currency and all that stuff I sold and made millions on is going to become worthless... hmmmm, I think I'll close up shop and head somewhere tropical, start having drinks with umbrella's in them, and call it good.... hope no find me though... " :lol:

It could happen... I hope not, but it could happen... :unsure:

rd

• Upvote 1

Are you saying Ali is "Floating like a butterfly" with his profits?

If he is, many people will be "Stinging like a bee"

I think he's long gone. Just my opinion. You KNOW he has made MILLIONS and probably has a huge stash also.

Why mess with us anymore?

buds

Well picture this... you're Ali and....

"Hey, I mad a boat load of money, sold a lot of dinar to a lot of people, and have just found out that this thing is gonna lop, re-denominate, and be replace with new currency and all that stuff I sold and made millions on is going to become worthless... hmmmm, I think I'll close up shop and head somewhere tropical, start having drinks with umbrella's in them, and call it good.... hope no find me though... " :lol:

It could happen... I hope not, but it could happen... :unsure:

rd

If that was the case then all other dealers would have to head somewhere tropical too because... hey... didn't they do the same thing?

On a serious note though, I doubt he or any other dealer would have to worry about someone coming after them. No one was forced to participate in this "speculative" investment. I know I wasn't. If this investment was to turn into junk, I'd be more upset at myself than anyone else.

• Upvote 1

Oh yea and trying to humiliate someone in public is soooo Christ like.

as to the term jesusfreak, it is a term of endearment that the number one christian rap singer, Toby Mac, started. it simply is to say that we are proud of loving our Lord and if people want to call us freaks then so be it.

Sorry but the term jesusfreak was around WAY before Toby............. I like it when we can keep all religion out of here, sorry but it seem to bring out the worst in people not the best.

• Upvote 4

Oh yea and trying to humiliate someone in public is soooo Christ like.

as to the term jesusfreak, it is a term of endearment that the number one christian rap singer, Toby Mac, started. it simply is to say that we are proud of loving our Lord and if people want to call us freaks then so be it.

You sound angry...? Why? Where is the love? I never said I was perfect...But, you are the one that calls yourself a Jesus Freak!

Why bash me? You are the one with the potty mouth!

Also,when you call yourself a "freak" doesn't that mean you are very serious? WWJD?????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WE ARE IN AGREEMENT! :D

I'm a Jesus Freak too. You guys just don't understand the term.

Jesus Freaks are sold out to Jesus. He is our everything. Thats the way it's suppose to be!

Whether or not a few bad words slip from our mouths from time to time shouldn't be of any concern to you! There is only one Judge that counts.

Sorry but the term jesusfreak was around WAY before Toby............. I like it when we can keep all religion out of here, sorry but it seem to bring out the worst in people not the best.

Yes, I would agree. Don't bash then!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

After taking all this in, I am just so pleased I only purchased what I could afford. There was a point last year when I nearly signed up for a credit card just for more dinar, glad I didn't. I have a friend who is from Iraq who I have been speaking with, but he just says ( to quote a certain waiter from faulty towers ) " I know a not ing "

Heres to hoping this is not going pear shapped, you never know, we may just be reading too much into it. We can still dream right?

• Upvote 1

Please stop the religious argument and the BS that has gone along with it. Thank you!

It's not a religious argument. It's about being kind to one another. Some of you guys are just plain mean for no apparent reason.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I'm a Jesus Freak too. You guys just don't understand the term.

Jesus Freaks are sold out to Jesus. He is our everything. Thats the way it's suppose to be!

Whether or not a few bad words slip from our mouths from time to time shouldn't be of any concern to you! There is only one Judge that counts.

Yes, I would agree. Don't bash then!

Really? It did not slip from his mouth! He wrote it down....Go back and read my first post...I did not judge him...Hello! Nor did I bash him...I basically said if you are going to call yourself a Jesus Freak, then cleand up your posts...Lose the slang! I never said I was perfect nor did I claim to be somebody...hence the name Mr. Nobody!

You said above that "Jesus Freaks are sold out to Jesus...I agree with that statement...So...If you are going to call yourself "Jesus Freak" ...ACT LIKE IT!

(I am done)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

His post at nenos (the main board he has always used) says that the FBI contacted him and told him that he and his family were in grave danger so they have decided to close shop until such time that the dinar may have some value.....

Oh Horse Sh&T,!!

I have worked along side the Law Enforcment for 25yrs and THE FBI, UNless it is a Cross state and or Kidnapping, Bank Rob, Weapons(assault) WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CRAP.

• Upvote 6

I have not read all of the comments yet ... same old same old and I am getting too old to waste that much time on it.

I know part of this has been posted here, but check out the part that was not ... the coloured part ... adds another dimension ... whether true or not I don't know, so go a bash your brains out on it but you should have the whole thing before doing so ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ali (Dinar Trade) Message: Sent to another site for Posting

May 5th, 2011 12:55 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Customers,

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future.

Ali

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is from another site ... hope I have not broken rules at either site to bring it to you

smee2