Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade not buying or selling

way2buzy

Adam where art thou? I take this as a positive sign. They have always said that when the RV is imminent that they would close. He states he is temporarily closed and will reopen for the active buying and selling of currencies. Remember that we have heard that there is a basket of currencies that are re-evaluating at the same time. It only makes sense that he would stop buying and selling until the dust settles if in fact he received word that this is going down.

• Upvote 1

OMG!! Could this be it!! I'm having a hard time breathing!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I want to call everyone i know that's invested!!!!!

GOO RVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!

God bless!! :)

Friendly advice ( esp. if those you wanna call are good friends).......Wait.........

I would dare to say he has just ran out of Dinar to sell. Due to the CBI restrictions and possible reporting of buyers on his part. But just guessing and hoping this is Ali hanging on to some for himself.

Go RV

GreginTexas

I am thinking this is the best reason

• Upvote 1

You guys reading RV into this are WRONG....

FWIW

His post at nenos (the main board he has always used) says that the FBI contacted him and told him that he and his family were in grave danger so they have decided to close shop until such time that the dinar may have some value.....

Thanks.. I wasn't aware of that.

Everyone, please take a step back and re-evaluate the situation. I want this to happen as much as everyone but that doesn't mean this is a for sure sign it's going down today. I think it's going to happen soon within days or weeks, but you can't take EVERYTHING that happens and link it to the RV process. Like someone above me said this could simply be do to him getting over-worked trying to run such a hectic business. I'm sure between his wife's recent accident, the business itself and a lot of other things the guy just needs a break, don't we all? So just sit back, take a deep breath and see how it all pans out for the next couple hours or days. I'm sure Adam or someone will get a call or some more info soon enough to help us understand the situation a little better. But like I said no one knows the situation, this could be the end of the ride, just try not to hurt yourself jumping for joy until we hear the REAL reason he has chosen to not buy/sell. Also I'm pretty positive he will still honor the cash-in process, he clearly states on his site even though it's down it will be back up when there is a "significant change" in value like he has always said. Pop a chill pill and go about your day :) Have a great day to everyone.

Edited by RescueBreaths
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I would dare to say he has just ran out of Dinar to sell. Due to the CBI restrictions and possible reporting of buyers on his part. But just guessing and hoping this is Ali hanging on to some for himself.

Go RV

GreginTexas

Didn't he sell more than just Dinar? He talks about Dong, and if I remember he sold several others from M.E.

• Upvote 1

FWIW

His post at nenos (the main board he has always used) says that the FBI contacted him and told him that he and his family were in grave danger so they have decided to close shop until such time that the dinar may have some value.....

"grave danger"? huh from what? If true I understand,but to just throw that out there..................again things that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Everyone, please take a step back and re-evaluate the situation. I want this to happen as much as everyone but that doesn't mean this is a for sure sign it's going down today. I think it's going to happen soon within days or weeks, but you can't take EVERYTHING that happens and link it to the RV process. Like someone above me said this could simply be do to him getting over-worked trying to run such a hectic business. I'm sure between his wife's recent accident, the business itself and a lot of other things the guy just needs a break, don't we all? So just sit back, take a deep breath and see how it all pans out for the next couple hours or days. I'm sure Adam or someone will get a call or some more info soon enough to help us understand the situation a little better. But like I said no one knows the situation, this could be the end of the ride, just try not to hurt yourself jumping for joy until we hear the REAL reason he has chosen to not buy/sell. Also I'm pretty positive he will still honor the cash-in process, he clearly states on his site even though it's down it will be back up when there is a "significant change" in value like he has always said. Pop a chill pill and go about your day :) Have a great day to everyone.

It's his timing that makes this the question not the cause.

FWIW

"Today 12:03 PM #1

DinarTrade

DinarTrade is offline Owner of Dinar Trade

Nov 2009

Default DINAR TRADE statment.

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future."

• Upvote 1

FWIW

Slade, I like your posts because you always try to stay grounded. If what you said is true, it makes one think that either there are psychotic customers making threats on Ali or his family OR the FBI wants him to slow the sales on dinar because of something soon to happen with the RV. DinarTrade is the largest dinar seller in the world, if they stop selling for a period of time, you kind of wonder who is next?

Well, obviously it is in black and white in the post above. God bless Ali and his family and there safety!

Edited by jlldrs

Yes - I'm a NEWBIE (posting not from investing perspective) and this is my first post....... doesn't everyone do a search to see what's out there. Below are some results from NENO'S Place

DINAR TRADE statment.

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future.

Orignal Thread: DINAR TRADE statment., Site: Neno's Place A Community of Reality. Dinar Trade Official Forum