Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SMALL DENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennyw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

http://trex.id.iit.edu/intranet/

studying graphic design you say??

good grief will the deception never end????

and if you look at the page source it is from 1999

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en"> <head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />

how deep did you go with your google search to find this?? lol lol

• Upvote 1

Why are you so concerned about pluses or minuses?

Isnt it fact if you receive to many minuses you get removed from the site? Not sure if that is entirely true but I overheard that was the case yet I dont totally believe in what was stated. I just dont understand why people give minuses for an honest opinion. I rather have you be honest how you feel about this investment then to follow what anyone would say to be apart of there clan. Some people cant except others when they are leaders and have integrity. I respect a person more when they stand for there beliefs/opinions then to agree with me just because I may want them to. So I feel the negatives here are saying to me my opinion is unexceptable because I choose to not conform. Its not a big deal just wish some people were not so closed minded in the end. In any case lets all just hope for the best and that this ride concludes in the very near future with a nice rate so we all prosper the way we would like to. God Bless!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Erica Yamada, graphic design web page:

Iraqi Dinar

http://trex.id.iit.edu/~erica/Site%203/Iraqi%20Dinar.html

Well that answers it. It was a college project! Great source Kenny! :rolleyes:

When will the crap stop stinking!!! These "sources" aren't even smart enough to steal the image and upload to a 3rd party site. n00bs!

NO offense Kenny, but your penmanship is very similar to our all mighty Okie. Pondering...

Edited by djhemp
  • Upvote 1

CANNOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT THEM OR SOURCE UNTIL I FIND OUT MORE .......MAYBE REAL OR JUST A PROTOTYPE . I CAN ONLY SAY IT CAME FROM A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.

looks like the dreams of an aspiring gurru was crushed right before our eyes.

• Upvote 1

Isnt it fact if you receive to many minuses you get removed from the site? Not sure if that is entirely true but I overheard that was the case yet I dont totally believe in what was stated. I just dont understand why people give minuses for an honest opinion. I rather have you be honest how you feel about this investment then to follow what anyone would say to be apart of there clan. Some people cant except others when they are leaders and have integrity. I respect a person more when they stand for there beliefs/opinions then to agree with me just because I may want them to. So I feel the negatives here are saying to me my opinion is unexceptable because I choose to not conform. Its not a big deal just wish some people were not so closed minded in the end. In any case lets all just hope for the best and that this ride concludes in the very near future with a nice rate so we all prosper the way we would like to. God Bless!

the - and + is not the determining factor for dismissal from the site. they are actually pretty meaningless --- and are used from a place of "ego" rather than objectivity in many cases.

• Upvote 1

looks like the dreams of an aspiring gurru was crushed right before our eyes.

Didnt you know that was Okie in hiding LOL. In any case what does everyone think about us being in the final month of this ride? I guess I am at a point where I have no idea but with a lot of what is transpiring it sure looks good just sick of the extreme highs and extreme lows would be nice to sit in the middle for awhile to catch our breth. I am sure some can relate to all the crazy rumors.

the - and + is not the determining factor for dismissal from the site. they are actually pretty meaningless --- and are used from a place of "ego" rather than objectivity in many cases.

Thank you PVS appreciate the reply on that which I am not worried about the ego which I try to keep it in check at the door better to be humble here as much as possible even in heated debate at times. Maybe a little comedy or an Okie post for a few laughs to get threw the day is ok by me.

Edited by MarchMadnes

CANNOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT THEM OR SOURCE UNTIL I FIND OUT MORE .......MAYBE REAL OR JUST A PROTOTYPE . I CAN ONLY SAY IT CAME FROM A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.

Shady...not to mention the American numbers/letters on what seems to be the serial#...

...and scene...

I have a site I go to that shows all world currency proto types , new sigs, and approved bills before they go into circulation if its not there their not real! Those look like some of the post war bills that never got approved. wink.gif

Great research Vizio! Thanks!

Hey! She is going to check this thread out so maybe you'll get a response from the creator. Mods, I'd delete anything with her name and eventually delete this thread for her own safety. This is not right..

Edited by djhemp

Mods, could you please help this poor girl out who is mixed up in our crap! She just emailed me this.. .sure doesn't sound like Kenny was confirming anything! Get rid of the poor girls name and links! Just delete this thread.

It looks like I should take down the image then? Do you suppose people are really using my designs? It was conceptual work and meant to re-evaluate and reduce counterfeits because of all the problems. Can you please post this information to the board? I do not have access to it.
  • Upvote 1

Well..I talk to the owner of the site and they had no idea that people would think they were real dinars..........but a project.......ok it is good it got debunked.......I just provided what I saw.......It's all good....on to the next chapter

I don't think anyone here reads comments but this is from her directly. You all have her scared! The originator of this rumor should be ashamed! Your legitimate business source Kenny is bogus! I'd cancel that connection asap.

To the readers of this thread,

"My sincerest apologies for the mishap and confusion my conceptual designs have caused. I designed this as a conceptual student project several years ago and had forgotten to take down this site and/or list it as conceptual due to inexperience as a professional designer on my part. It was not meant to be considered as a "real" currency and was simply an exercise in how to design products for everyday use."