Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SMALL DENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennyw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

CANNOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT THEM OR SOURCE UNTIL I FIND OUT MORE .......MAYBE REAL OR JUST A PROTOTYPE . I CAN ONLY SAY IT CAME FROM A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.

Legitimate business in iraq, us, where? Dinar dealer? More info would be nice. Thanks. :blink:

A reissue of the 250s is bad news....means LOP!!!

They look real to me ohmy.gif

No it doesn't, the US has multiple versions of the 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's, 50's and 100's all out on the market at any given time.

Also notice how there is English and Arabic as well as Regular and Arabic Serial Numbers on the Bills.

-

• Upvote 4

If new issue currency and a LOP, what are they replacing?

Are they the 25,000 with two 0s off? Not like what we have been hearing about three zeros LOP.

Are they new 250s ?

Are the 10s the new 10,000 with three 0s off ..............OR are the new 100s the old 10,000 with two 0s off??

WAY TOO MANY QUESTIONS RAISED, WE NEED TO VERIFY IF THESE ARE REAL OR NOT

Why make ALL the other denoms different colors and then the low ones the same? No logic.

Here is the logic in it " This is Iraq there is no logic in Iraq so some of the crazy things we see is probably the truest of them all as most of us can agree on that at least so keep an open mind until all the facts come to play."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If new issue currency and a LOP, what are they replacing?

Are they the 25,000 with two 0s off? Not like what we have been hearing about three zeros LOP.

Are they new 250s ?

Are the 10s the new 10,000 with three 0s off ..............OR are the new 100s the old 10,000 with two 0s off??

WAY TOO MANY QUESTIONS RAISED, WE NEED TO VERIFY IF THESE ARE REAL OR NOT

Here is the logic in it " This is Iraq there is no logic in Iraq so some of the crazy things we see is probably the truest of them all as most of us can agree on that at least so keep an open mind until all the facts come to play."

what's up with all these negatives? (-)

Edited by GasCan
  • Upvote 1

wow state an opinion get a minus lots of love today. I wasn't saying what I said to offend anyone. If I did I apologize. The truth is the way Iraq is this could be real based on all the crazy things we have experienced threw this ride. I do not agree we will see a LOP though in the end. God knows it will hurt the world economically more then it will do all of us good. Hopefully we can find out soon if this is the new currency and if so one step closer to the RV coming real soon.

Thanks Gas Can I guess some people misread what I was saying as if I was offending someone. To bad people misinterpurate what we say which I didnt think what I said as a bad thing which look at how much Iraq misinforms us and its so crazy this is a possibility that this new currency could be true thats all I was trying to state that basically you can throw logic out the door.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Man there should be a prerequisite to give someone a plus or minus and minuses should be given if someone is being an outright jerk or offensive in a post. I guess some people are trigger happy to judge others yet in any case hope to find out this is false but then again you never know adding Iraq to the equation. Truthfully though a lot of us cant wait until this LOP business goes away since we just wont see it. Now I would love to see one of the people who truly believe this will LOP to have a debate on a live call with Randy Koonce. I am sure many of us would love to see it which it would be a great debate just that in this historic event worldwide you just wont see it (LOP) happen.

Edited by MarchMadnes
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Man there should be a prerequisite to give someone a plus or minus and minuses should be given if someone is being an outright jerk or offensive in a post. I guess some people are trigger happy to judge others yet in any case hope to find out this is false but then again you never know adding Iraq to the equation. Truthfully though a lot of us cant wait until this LOP business goes away since we just wont see it. Now I would love to see one of the people who truly believe this will LOP to have a debate on a live call with Randy Koonce. I am sure many of us would love to see it which it would be a great debate just that in this historic event worldwide you just wont see it (LOP) happen.

Why are you so concerned about pluses or minuses?

• Upvote 2

Nice try! You can go to the official CBI website and view the currency there including the 250 IQD note. Plus they already have 25 and 100 denom coins. No idea if they are minted but they are not in circulation according to the website. Really, what is the point of these erroneous posts?

http://www.cbi.iq

Well i agree there's already a 250 and this is a major change to their art work.

Unless we see it on cbi as other stated...not buying that these are real.

Also the photo is being hosted on a university site i think...mmmn fishy...

new bills would be at the CBI website FIRST if these were real iraqi money. i dont know who's they are, but they are not from iraq. ill find out for sure tomorrow.

You go get'em newbie :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref