Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Conf. Call Cliff Notes 5/4/2011

djgabrielie

A man called Frank who has sources that called him 1.5 hours ago and there was a room with great celebration in Bagdad - they were celebrating the Iraqi Dinar they said….

Planet Dinar is confirming it just happened or is happening right now. This is a rumor for now as it is not verified

Other sites said possibly rv occuring right now… This is not Intel but Frank is investigating this tonight.

Keep an eye on the CBI website: http://cbi.iq/ it will likely go down before the rate is posted.

Security forces are currently guarding ATM’s right now - This is intel.

Frank said it is coming at us like a Freight train! Frank is at 9.9 on his Franko meter.

Sounds like the Puerto Rico Banks have something happening right now…. Frank will be talking to PR Bank Presidents tonight for verification….

Frank thinks we may see something possibly tonight but it may be a rumor…..

Lots of rumors right now…

Sounds like it will start at $.85 to begin with…. but may be a managed float rising with demand. –

There should be no time limit to cash in. This is stage 1, Stage 2 should be a high rate perhaps at the end of the year, 3 – 6 months likely, November – December.

Contracts say $3.22

April 13 this year was the begining of the campain for seminars teaching Iraqi's about the change in value to their currency coming up. This is intel.

U.S. Federal reserve has announcement to make this Friday.

• Upvote 7

A man called Frank who has sources that called him 1.5 hours ago and there was a room with great celebration in Bagdad - they were celebrating the Iraqi Dinar they said….

Planet Dinar is confirming it just happened or is happening right now. This is a rumor for now as it is not verified

Other sites said possibly rv occuring right now… This is not Intel but Frank is investigating this tonight.

Keep an eye on the CBI website: http://cbi.iq/ it will likely go down before the rate is posted.

Frank said it is coming at us like a Freight train! Frank is at 9.9 on his Franko meter.

Sounds like the Puerto Rico Banks have something happening right now…. Frank will be talking to PR Bank Presidents tonight for verification….

Sounds like it will start at $.85 to begin with…. but may be a managed float rising with demand. –

There should be no time limit to cash in. This is stage 1, Stage 2 should be a high rate perhaps at the end of the year, 3 – 6 months likely, November – December.

Contracts say $3.22

April 13 this year was the begining of the campain for seminars teaching Iraqi's about the change in value to their currency coming up. This is intel.

Ahhhhh....if only any of this was true

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Idk but this sounds like Okies post. One of them was copying when the teacher wasn't looking. TPSprayduster debunked that the ATMs weren't being guarded in the post "Okie Update - ( Land ahead Captain ). I will take the word of a fellow DV member over these Chuckleheads any day. Just sayin'. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Frank-o-meter???? LMFAO

Well this HAS to be true if it is going through the Puerto Rican Banks.....OMG I haven't heard that crap in some time.....well thank goodness because we ALL KNOW the center of the financial world pivots through Puerto Rico :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe that's the Ball Park Frank O Meter... lol

And yeah, Puerto Rico ... lol

I don't make this stuff up, I just pass it along... believe me, I'm just not that creative. Some of these posts really "boggles the mind...."

• Upvote 1

Idk but this sounds like Okies post. One of them was copying when the teacher wasn't looking. TPSprayduster debunked that the ATMs weren't being guarded in the post "Okie Update - ( Land ahead Captain ). I will take the word of a fellow DV member over these Chuckleheads any day. Just sayin'. :blink:

They need to stop stealing okie's weed. No guards on the ATM, the airport is still open and the borders well the border are porous so they are not closed. Keep believing that Okie BS.

• Upvote 1

Frank-o-meter???? LMFAO

Well this HAS to be true if it is going through the Puerto Rican Banks.....OMG I haven't heard that crap in some time.....well thank goodness because we ALL KNOW the center of the financial world pivots through Puerto Rico :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yep....I remember this Puerto Rican Banks talk going back to a few months.......

Contracts say $3.22

Frank is so full of SH___ it smells around this country. His crap is not even worth passing on and he certainly has no contacts on the ground. Just more BS from some clueless bastard who wants to hear himself sing. Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Take something people know nothing about and talk about it. You can talk in circles, speak of things that have absolutely nothing to do with one another and you can sell people on it as being intel. I just wonder when it is all over what will these so-called guru's do. Adam recommends holding on to half if it comes on low. Though I somewhat agree, I would find it best to get completely out and never hear of the word dinar again, because once it RV's then you are going to have additional intel coming in on rate changes, or another possible RV.

I will take .85 and run with it... but keep a little dinar for when it goes up.. Providing that this intel is correct

Go Rv

God Bless You All

I'll take .85 myself anytime........Wait.......Fxxk my greed.......I'll take 0.10 and be happy..I'm starting to be slightly tired of this 7 years plus wait......

LOL...yes I know you are just bringing it from other places dj...its all good...

One has to wonder just HOW MANY ATM machines are in a country with rolling blackouts everyday.....hmmmmm.....so one would also wonder how many troops would be needed to guard ATMs with no electrical supply...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never thought about ATMs and rolling blackouts... lol

Hey honey, gotta get to the ATM before it's unplugged today...

Probably a few guys roaming around from place to place standing around batting the breeze. lol

WHAT PART IS TRUE---HIS NAME----FRANK---------

I would think that is one part. The others I can see that are reasonable are:

There should be no time limit to cash in. Not sure about this part of the statement... but yeah it could happen.. This is stage 1, Stage 2 should be a high rate perhaps at the end of the year, 3 – 6 months likely, November – December.

Contracts say $3.22

April 13 this year was the beginning of the campaign for seminars teaching Iraqi's about the change in value to their currency coming up. This is intel.

U.S. Federal reserve has announcement to make this Friday. <--- they always make announcements however.