Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf Post 5/4/11

nointel

Bluwolf Post 5/4/11

bluwolf May4,2011

« on: Today at 12:18:08 PM

[bluwolf] The only thing I can say at this time is that their have been no delays to be seen and that all is forthcoming soon

[bluwolf] I said I am only waiting for the phone call,I did not say a timeframe for the call

[bluwolf] Look to all concern start planning your new roll in life as millionares for you already are and your monies shall be in your hands very soon now

[bluwolf] Be wise with your blessings

[bluwolf] The seagull flys into the sunset towards the horizon,thow it is far it dosen’t scare him for in his mind he sees that he is already there even before he gets there

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[quote

[bluwolf] The seagull flys into the sunset towards the horizon,thow it is far it dosen’t scare him for in his mind he sees that he is already there even before he gets there

That doe's it, he must be having an LSD flashback from the 60's :lol:

pp

Bluwolf that is, not nointel :o)

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Bluwolf Post 5/4/11

bluwolf May4,2011

[bluwolf] I said I am only waiting for the phone call,I did not say a timeframe for the call

Perhaps he's waiting for a call from Okie's " Encrypted " Phone !

Yo Snap. Wish I was in Okie's Fave Five ! :P

• Upvote 1

Bluwolf Post 5/4/11

bluwolf May4,2011

Throw? or Though?

Doesn't scare who? Him?

He sees that he is already there?

I think we should call Michael J Fox 'cause that's all "Back to the Future" stuff.

Hey, maybe that's the key! :lol: