Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longfellow 5/4/2011 Today at 5:44 pm

djgabrielie

[Longfellow] Well Intel is getting harder to come by these days and I am hearing conflicting info from other sources that are all over the place.

It can be very confusing (a great sign by the way), fortunately Both of my contacts are still telling me it is coming quickly and to just be patient. Both are in agreement on the rate and It is one we will all be happy with.

I am hopeful for this to show this week. Several interesting things surfaced and last nights party at Shab’s but we are still trying to verify a few of them. Other info I wont be putting out, as it would put my contacts in jeopardy and I am not willing to do that.

Rest assured we are very close. The auctions are a very good indicator of where we stand. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It looks like Longfellow has degenerated into a Gossip Columnist covering the Baghdad Social Circle along with the rest of the Iraq-a-razzi.

If you want to see real intel go to " The RV in Process " Post by Biker in the Iraq + Dinar News Section. Then watch the Rumor section tomorrow to see the Gurus pass it off as their own ! ;)

Both of my contacts are still telling me it is coming quickly and to just be patient. Both are in agreement on the rate and It is one we will all be happy with.

End Quote

Classic "Intel" script.

Rest assured we are very close.

End Quote

Same as above.

Edited by umbertino