Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TXtrader Posts (2): G.E.T 5/4/11

GasCan

This is our RV window

« on: Today at 02:02:40 AM

Been informed today they can have Auctions at zero for awhile and Iraq still have currency to last into first week of June. It still means we are very close but hold on it may get bumpy for a bit longer. If they don’t RV soon after drying up the currency market, inflation will skyrocket and be a disaster.

We will still see the RV very soon.

Also look at the price of the lower denoms, they are at about $8k per million IQD. Its all good.

Some have said the DFI expires May 5th, and some say June 30th ( they tried to extend to June 30th but could not )these dates are both wrong. Shabibi himself stated DFI expires May 30th, so thats our “RV must be done by date or they risk losing the DFI funds.”

The answer to why a low RV rate

« on: Today at 03:30:46 PM

Shabibi has said several times raise or remove the 3 zeros and that it would increase the IQD value. If you look at his other statements or ones by Talibani or Selah. They indicate they want to RI someday to restore the old rate of $3.22 USD to 1 IQD ( referred to as the Golden Dinar rate). They also said they want Iraq to stand on its own and stop using the USD or other foreign currency. They use two or three major currencies now, mainly the USD and the Euro due to oil prices tied to these two. Yes that’s right the Euro is used by China and Iran to buy/sell oil as of this year. Everyone else follows OPEC rules to only trade oil in USD. So to get Iraq in country weaned off these two currencies they need to be at least the same price or higher. A .85 rate does not do that but a 1.45 rate does. So if you had 10,000 Dinar they would be worth $14,500 USD or about 10,000 Euros. They cant go much higher to start, it would destabilize the country and region, but they could increment it up as I stated a few days ago. I would Love to see 4 or 5 rate but it wont start that way. That’s why i said dont sell off the first day unless they force us to cash in by a set time limit.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Interesting thought pattern, logical... As I too don't really understand the .86 logic however too high from the start would have issues... at least until the "000" are truly rounded up... time frame who knows... I am ready to jump on the gravy train... where is my flash light...emot-bulb.gif

• Upvote 1

Executive Order 13303, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Orders 13315, 13350, 13364, and 13438, must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2010. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 12, 2010.

http://politics.gaeatimes.com/2010/05/13/notice-from-the-president-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-the-stabalization-of-iraq-35130/Acting under chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations,

1. Decides to terminate, on 30 June 2011, the arrangements established in

paragraph 20 of resolution 1483 (2003) for depositing into the Development Fund

for Iraq proceeds from export sales of petroleum, petroleum products and natural

gas and the arrangements referred to in paragraph 12 of resolution 1483 (2003) and

paragraph 24 of resolution 1546 (2004) for the monitoring of the Development Fund

for Iraq by the International Advisory and Monitoring Board and further decides that, subject to the exception provided for in paragraph 27 of resolution 1546

(2004), the provisions of paragraph 22 of resolution 1483 (2003) shall continue to

apply until that date, including with respect to funds and financial assets and

economic resources described in paragraph 23 of that resolution

http://www.iamb.info/pdf/1956.pdf

hmm seems that these documents say different us funds in may and un funds in june

• Upvote 1

If they don’t RV soon after drying up the currency market, inflation will skyrocket and be a disaster.

Read more:

So if the inflation 'skyrockets'.... i am worried this will bring a LOP

Most of the argument against a lop is they have no inflation.....someone tell me i am wrong...please

I think everyone is way over analizing this----sorry sports I don't have a viable link but from what I have learned here then 7% of people even know about what is going to happen of that maybe half are invested in the dinar to some extentgovernments and large holders of the dinar--the big investors have already agreed not to sell off thier investment except in a controlled manner for 6 months after RV

the US case trading it for oil at an already agreed set rate--[they will will sell it back into the market--don't hold your breath about gas coming down]- and Iraq will reap billions upon billions from the deal--- just from the agreement with US---think it isn't the same way with the others --feel your head you definetly have a fevor if you think different!

Why do you think none of the other ME countries have rallied behind IRAQ --religous ah just abit---the loss of the oil revenue being sold at a cheap rate to thier biggest buyers has them scared to dealth and they have the biggest reserves in the long term

Just my opinion --there is more but just stop over analizeing when it is going down--rest assured it is going down , rest asured it will change the ME---who knows into what or how it will really effect us at home!

CC

I will bet a dinar to a donut that within a week they are back to their regular volume of trade in the currency auctions, A tried and true marketing ploy is to shut down sales of your product, let people stew awhile on the reasons it is happening, let the rumors roll around something big is happening, then start back slowly hoping speculation has driven the market for your product up. Let the fever pitch of rumors escalate the price of your product as much as you think it possibly can, then start back selling all you can as fast as you can before the true value of your product is finally realiized once again by the buyers and investors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will bet a dinar to a donut that within a week they are back to their regular volume of trade in the currency auctions, A tried and true marketing ploy is to shut down sales of your product, let people stew awhile on the reasons it is happening, let the rumors roll around something big is happening, then start back slowly hoping speculation has driven the market for your product up. Let the fever pitch of rumors escalate the price of your product as much as you think it possibly can, then start back selling all you can as fast as you can before the true value of your product is finally realiized once again by the buyers and investors.

Yea. All that trouble to make a little spread off of us. You probably think the moon landing was filmed in area 51 movie theater. Had to beat them damn Soviets! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yea. All that trouble to make a little spread off of us. You probably think the moon landing was filmed in area 51 movie theater. Had to beat them damn Soviets! :lol:

AREA 51?!!!!, Are you serious? I always thought it was Hollywood. Thanks a bunch for the new info. LOL,LMAO!

• Upvote 1

Really? So there will be an RV because auctions are at zero and the money supply is decreasing at the same time.With no real economy and a toasted infrastructure, there will be an RV soon. HMMMMM. What about the seating of the cabinet members? We are a long way from an RV. What does your common sense tell you? And another thing, if there is an RV tomorrow,with 27 trillion IQD out,how will we get paid if the RV hits at $1.00?

Where will the $$$ come from? Curious as curious could be.

• Upvote 1