Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in process now

Biker

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohoooo well boys and girls pack your things get your diapers on cuz this is getting good and coming in fast.

I HAVE MY DIAPERS ON ARE WE DRIVING FROM HOUSTON TO ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON 77777777777 :lol: :lol:

THE DAME :)

• Upvote 1

My question is - once this process begins, must it follow the course or can you stop it? What I mean is what if the auctions start going up for whatever reason... does this mean this process has stoppped. We have seen the auctions low, albeit not this low. So, can the process stop and go or once it starts, it must follow through???

VERY good question.......wished I had the answer

Some body smack me GO RV :o

A Smack can also be slang for a smooch ( a smack on the lips ). Right now I think a bunch of the Peeps on this site want to Kiss U ( I will try to restrain myself cuz I don't want to ruin my make-up ). What find Biker !! Keep it coming. :):)

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohoooo well boys and girls pack your things get your diapers on cuz this is getting good and coming in fast.

Easy, I don't think they make diapers for what you've been known to say you do in your pants :lmao:, jk. I do hope this happens quick though, I'm ready for my new rig.

Tjmunson better lube up!! Because those flying monkey's are gonna hurt!!

LOL Sorry, I couldn't resist. When you posted that awhile back, I read it to my boyfriend and he laughed and that's all he talks about now. Whenever I say it's close! He says nope! Don't feel any monkey's coming out my butt!

• Upvote 2

Go Biker...Go Biker...So hope this is true...it's sounds wonderful...and I for one am beyond ready...GO RV!!! Believe, Believe, Believe....I have big plans for this windfall as I'm sure everyone else does also....GOOOOOO RV!!!!! :D:D:D

My question is - once this process begins, must it follow the course or can you stop it? What I mean is what if the auctions start going up for whatever reason... does this mean this process has stoppped. We have seen the auctions low, albeit not this low. So, can the process stop and go or once it starts, it must follow through???

Read Breitling's conference chat - his contention sounds plausible, that these currency auctions as they are becoming will raise inflation in Iraq and cannot go longer than two months or so - the bullet is out of the barrel so to speak, in his words