Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in process now

Biker

In process? How long before we see it on CBI?

Good question:

If we look at history with-in the past 2 weeks.

Today: 12.9 M

5/03: 3.15 M

5/02: under 20 M

5/01: Holiday

4/28: 50 some M

4/27: 50 some M

4/26: Under 20 M

4/25: Under 20 M

(All from memory so may not be entirely correct)

4/24: 150-ish M

** M = Million

That gives us... 7 full auctions below the normal 150 M

5 auctions under 50 M

One under 10M

Banks participating change daily.

If this was a process, how many days would need to occur of low auction as we are seeing?? You would think 7-10 days as a possibility.

• Upvote 3

Makes complete sense in terms of economics. That is what the Fed does to a T. I have tried to remain grounded about these auctions, and think of every possible reason as to why they are happening. I just found my answer, which is what I was anticipating to be the case. This thing is nearing an end, and I personally believe this finally takes away all the lop talk or low rv. With these numbers the way they are anything less than around 80 cents seems unreasonable. Hopefully my thinking is correct because i would love get that post rv

• Upvote 4

My question is - once this process begins, must it follow the course or can you stop it? What I mean is what if the auctions start going up for whatever reason... does this mean this process has stoppped. We have seen the auctions low, albeit not this low. So, can the process stop and go or once it starts, it must follow through???

• Upvote 1

This is new terminology for this okie. Even the definition doesn't help however if it revs your engine, those in the know, well glory. I'll jump up and click my heels about sterilization. I've always shunned away from this but today, let's get her done. Go RV Go RV Go RV

For the ones that cant bring up the links, Go to your browser and type in East Meets West . It will bring up Global News in the middle east.And my thoughts on how long it will take, look at it this way , the longer they wait the more money they lose on the market, we are looking at Days mabe at the most 2 weeks tops. No Loop, locked rate hopefuly mid range 1 to 2 dollars. Just my thoughts. Some body smack me GO RV :o

• Upvote 2