Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. DOLLAR CURRENCY CRASH HAPPENING NOW!

DRV1804

U.S. DOLLAR CURRENCY CRASH HAPPENING NOW!

"The biggest story in the market is the currency crash right now occuring in the US, I think a lot of people are debating whether it is in fact a currency crash," Keith McCullough, CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management told CNBC.

http://goo.gl/fb/sHa0v

Didnt know where to post this, sorry MODS if its in the wrong section!!

• Upvote 2

The dollar has been going down steadily against all the other currencies, down from 80 the last few months to the 72's. But the last few days it has come up and the other currencies are way down from their highs. Is it a sign of the coming RV? Could be. I am looking for a turn around then, for the dollar to spring up as the RV happens, since the dollar will then be backed by something, yes? Only the elite know "the day and the hour" --- sorry if that allusion offends, it's not meant to --- and the dollar will rise to make them billions as they get under it. Perhaps they know it's soon. Even if that's all they know, it would make the dollar rise.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post! that is good info to know for sure.... I wonder if someone can find a gold dealer who will take Dinars in exchange for gold? Thats what I'm planning to do when i "cash out" im going to try to "gold out" :lol: I think it would be wise to refrain from keeping money in banks or FRN's. To me, gold in a safe place is better than either. GO RV!

The dollar has been going down steadily against all the other currencies, down from 80 the last few months to the 72's. But the last few days it has come up and the other currencies are way down from their highs. Is it a sign of the coming RV? Could be. I am looking for a turn around then, for the dollar to spring up as the RV happens, since the dollar will then be backed by something, yes? Only the elite know "the day and the hour" --- sorry if that allusion offends, it's not meant to --- and the dollar will rise to make them billions as they get under it. Perhaps they know it's soon. Even if that's all they know, it would make the dollar rise.

Just out of curiousity is your username....mean St. Cloud, Minnesota??

Thanks for the post! that is good info to know for sure.... I wonder if someone can find a gold dealer who will take Dinars in exchange for gold? Thats what I'm planning to do when i "cash out" im going to try to "gold out" :lol: I think it would be wise to refrain from keeping money in banks or FRN's. To me, gold in a safe place is better than either. GO RV!

awhile back there was a story, I think on dinar trade, that you would not be permitted to cash out in gold. Go RV!!

Thanks for the post! that is good info to know for sure.... I wonder if someone can find a gold dealer who will take Dinars in exchange for gold? Thats what I'm planning to do when i "cash out" im going to try to "gold out" laugh.gif I think it would be wise to refrain from keeping money in banks or FRN's. To me, gold in a safe place is better than either. GO RV!

Personally, I am going to wait on gold. Gold goes up when the dollar goes down. When the RV happens, the dollar is going to spike up, and gold is going to fall. I'm going to catch it on the low end. I see it falling below 800..... maybe even below 600.....then I will snap it up and wait for the new rise when the dust settles. What I do want to get into is an ISX Hedgefund right away before it explodes. These are just my humble thoughts from my research and following this for a couple of years. I also don't buy into .85 cents. I'm thinking if Iraq and Kuwait are sharing the same dinar, and Kuwait is at 3.60 or so with the KWD, I'm looking for the IQD to equalize, probably a little lower than the KWD at first, then as the oil begins to flow, they will surpass Kuwait with the number one currency in the world.

That's just how I see it.

If I recall, I thought I read an article from Shabibi that they had ability to help maintain the value of the us dollar based upon their reserves? or something to that extent.

With that said, a weak dollar will help an introductory rate be solid on the open market. Exchanging IQD vs USD will help the USD gain value. So realistically, this is what I think can help bring the value of the IQD consistent upon demand on the open market when it is first released. Because if the value of the USD is low and exchanging IQD for USD boosts the value of the IQD, and the demand of IQD is relatively met with the rise in value of the USD - than this will be a factor preventing the IQD to shoot up in value IMO.