Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you think the RV rate be?

hozer

Iam just of the thinking that if it was $3.22 at one time and everything has gone and continues to go up in price and the iraqi people have suffered long enough, How could it be any thing less than $3.22?

Do you want a LOP? I don't.

OKAY IM GOING TO STICK MY NECK OUT HERE

WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT THIS. I RESEARCHED THOROUGHLY..HOURS AND HOURS. THE ONE THING I READ EITHER THROUGH THE CBI OR THE IMF OR UN CURRENCY EXCHANGE. WHAT I HOPED WAS A REPUTABLE SOURCE THAT SHABBI WAS GOING TO MOVE THE DECIMAL POINT

THREE PLACES TO THE LEFT... THAT CONVINCED ME SO I JUMPED IN WITH BOOTH FEET..... HE IMPLIED .....

1.17 SO THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR.........1.17......NOW LET'S GIT ER DONE........

The Dame........

• Upvote 1

According to my bank ( Wells Fargo ) They told me that if I cashed in "LESS" than $10,000 at a time you did not have to report it to IRS ;)

Whoa hold up! Your bank is saying THEY don't have to file a CTR, Currency Transaction Report, on anything $10,000 or less. I would strongly urge you to seek professional advice.

OKAY IM GOING TO STICK MY NECK OUT HERE

WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT THIS. I RESEARCHED THOROUGHLY..HOURS AND HOURS. THE ONE THING I READ EITHER THROUGH THE CBI OR THE IMF OR UN CURRENCY EXCHANGE. WHAT I HOPED WAS A REPUTABLE SOURCE THAT SHABBI WAS GOING TO MOVE THE DECIMAL POINT

THREE PLACES TO THE LEFT... THAT CONVINCED ME SO I JUMPED IN WITH BOOTH FEET..... HE IMPLIED .....

1.17 SO THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR.........1.17......NOW LET'S GIT ER DONE........

The Dame........

I think the $1.17 is reasonable. Given the big boys want a big hunk right off the bat to save their sorry butts after they crashed the global market. Iraq can sustain it. I do worry about a window for high denom cash in, then a second RV (this would mean a lower 1st RV) That would not be good. Anyone see the prices on low denoms? (500 or less) I have 2 million in 25K and 10K (high denoms) At $1.17 that would put me at $2.35 million before taxes. I might even pay taxes on that high an RV! LOL

(hack off the 3 zeroes Shab stylin' ....and voila!) This is a balanced # they can sustain and allow to managed float up.

Well to be honest I have $500,000 of Iraq Dinar. I would be happy with $0.25 that would make me $125,000 US not bad for a small investment. Now I have seen a lot of different RV amounts thus far. But try to be realistic about the amounts and please backup your amounts with a link.

Unrealistic request...there are no links to a rate unless you go to www.Shabbs.com

• Upvote 2

According to my bank ( Wells Fargo ) They told me that if I cashed in "LESS" than $10,000 at a time you did not have to report it to IRS ;)

Nice try, not going to work if you get audited, they are going to wonder where you got the extra 1 million above your salary that year. The IRS has software that looks for anomalies to help them determine who to audit...as an example, looking for bank accounts that increased 1000% in 1 year's time. Man, can you imagine the fines and penalties that you would incur if you got caught, chances are you would end up going to jail and end up being somebodies ***** too...I think overall paying Uncle Sam is the best policy. I mean why be greedy, if it RV's 1000% like a lot of people think, what's the big deal to pony up 35% (worst case scenario). I would tell my brother the same, don't even go there....

Edited by DEAMAN
  • Upvote 2

It will start out low and rise to about $1.13 over a period of months as the CBI slowly extracts the larger 000 notes from circulation.

Maybe. We'll see how slowly they extract the 000 notes.........

I mean why be greedy, if it RV's 1000% like a lot of people think, what's the big deal to pony up 35% (worst case scenario). I would tell my brother the same, don't even go there....

End Quote

A 1,000% RV would mean you get your Capital fold 10 times..... I'd guess you meant 100,000%... Your Capital fold 1,000 times.......Pls correct me if I assumed wrong.

Maybe. We'll see how slowly they extract the 000 notes.........

I mean why be greedy, if it RV's 1000% like a lot of people think, what's the big deal to pony up 35% (worst case scenario). I would tell my brother the same, don't even go there....

End Quote

A 1,000% RV would mean you get your Capital fold 10 times..... I'd guess you meant 100,000%... Your Capital fold 1,000 times.......Pls correct me if I assumed wrong.

Bro you are missing the point, I was giving advice on paying taxes on that post not what my actual belief of what the RV will be.

• Upvote 1

Had a very vivid dream the other night.............................1.17

Blessedman,

My husband woke up one morning about 6 months ago with a dream that dinar rv'd at $7.00! It was hysterical and crazy especially since he hardly ever has dream and doesn't pay much attention to what the dinar is doing. I just laughed at him and told him to go back to sleep. :lol:

I believe LOP and RV at 3.22 myself, I have yet to see any numbers to truly change my mind. Dont get me wrong, I would be thrilled with a straight revalue to .10, but I dont see it going on the open market below 1.0 myself....and the only way they can support 1.0 is a LOP to begin with, otherwise they would be in debt for the next century, not a popular opinion, but the only one in which the numbers work...unless they do a slow revalue starting at .01 and a slow controlled float up to 1.17, in that scenario, it becomes possible, but only barely and would likely take years

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have very high contacts with the CBI, WTO, IMF, BIS, Bilderburg, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreigh Relations, White House, CIA, Seal Team 6 and Wal-Mart. I received several calls today that said the rate would be $7.82 in-country with a $12.14 rate for us at the bank. This info has been CONFIRMED. Several contractors were allowed to cash in today at the in-country rate. The green screens are pinging NOW. This could happen any minute. Go ahead and quit your job as soon as you read this. The men in black suits have been monitoring my every move, so I cannot tell you much more. Just trust me, these other gurus don't know what I know. I am on a conference call with Okie, Poppy, Rich Queen, TerryK, Dan, Chief, and Tony. I have been providing all of them intel for the last few weeks, but could not tell anyone on this site because of death threats on my life. Tony is on the phone RIGHT NOW with the bank, and they told him to come on down and cash-in. We are all headed to the bank first thing in the morning. I will be flying my helicopter to the after RV party in San Francisco so everyone can get a chance to fly in it. Wish I could tell you more, but this is such highly classified intel and I must protect my sources.

What else, oh yeah, we all need to thank God for his blessings bestowed upon us. I will reveal more tonight after my bible meeting. GO RV.

• Upvote 2