Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should Images of a Dead Usama Bin Laden Be Released?

Qman

Has anyone given any thought to how OBL's follwer's would view a photo of his dead mangled body??? How enraged do you think they would be? As a retalitory measure, how many American Lives do you think they might take to avenge this death. Additionally, how safe do you think a storage facility for his body would be? and one more thing...Who wants to volunteer to guard his tired azz until they could dispose of the body, just to create a shrine for someone that definately got a better burial than he gave most he killed!

• Upvote 4

Yes, and don't think I didn't watch Saddam's hanging online. The thing that I really will never understand is how these guys hate America so much, all the while living in their palaces speaking in English, exercising American traditions like bringing out the birthday cake singing "happy birthday to you" and then having the child blow out the candles while making a wish. They love America too obviously......... they just hate democracy, and not without reason! Crack heads...........

There have been so many "untruths" with this administration that I feel pictures would be warranted. Seeing is believing, and with many people wanting proof of Osama's death that they can see, I don't blame anyone for wanting to see the pictures. A burial at sea? do we really care if it is in his religion to have a burial within 24 hours of a death? How accurate is the DNA? What DNA did they compare it to? When did Osama's DNA come from in the first place? Do we really care if "P-----s" other terrorists off? It is difficult to trust the word of O, especially in the wake of the elections coming next year. Can this be a ploy to gain more votes, if not, why wait when word is out that the whereabouts of Osama has been known for over a year? For all the lives lost in the 9/11 attack, and for the hundreds more around the world, give us proof we can see!!!

As far as I'm concerned it does not prove anything to me.

Above is the reason that it won't really prove anything (to the crazies) ...

10-20% of the US population will claim ___________ (photoshop, already dead, coverup, election ploy ... etc ... take your pick).

Question: how long would it take for him to show up on Al Jazeera TV if he were NOT dead?

Jazz is correct. See his post earlier.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

They can show the photo BUT that doesn't mean that I will look at it or read any more articles about him. I am not interested in seeing that photo but there are others that want to make sure he is DEAD and GONE.

Well you ask for it..... here's the picture...................

....................WHAT DO YOU EXPECT AFTER TEN YEARS OF NOT BREATHING emot-eek.gif

♫....Well..... who lives in a pineapple under the sea♪.........spongebob........I mean.....♫ Bin Laden square pants♫

I want to see the video that was shot from the drones along with the sattelite images and helmet cam footage. Call me what you will but I would be extremely interested in watching this. Goooooo wikileaks...

Well, they had no problem putting out the video of when they cut that journalist's head off with a knife that time, remember that one....That video was all over the internet back then.

Yeah Your right, I forgot I watched that crap. Man what a way to go. Yeah we should show the pic to all and maybe even make it a bumper sticker .

I felt some amount of closure by seeing the hanging of Saddaam Hussein. Perhaps this would be the same. As for inciting an enemy already committed to destroying the Great Satan, what photo was shown by the U. S. to cause 911?

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 1

Who were those that were hellbent on showing the pictures at Abu Ghraib prison, inmates with underwear on their heads, even though it would "outrage the enemy"? Is it not the same people that now say we can't show a picture of Osama dead because it would "outrage the enemy" Those idiots are already outraged out of their minds. Just show the darn picture and move on. Prove to them our GREAT American forces will administer JUSTICE to whomever, wherever, however, not matter how long it takes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Positively NO. We do not need to see the photos and take a chance on putting Americans here at home or abroad in harms way. CNN reported about an hour ago that the President has decided to not release the photos. Good decision!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK, got a question, if some extremist, or anyone for that matter, killed one of our Presidents or someone of the likes, would you only get enraged if you saw a dang picture or would you be ready to kick some butt, just because they said they did it and he was no where to be found. Everyone that seems to think it would tick them off if they see a picture, I got to wonder, is that what it would take to get you motivated? Wouldn't it be the fact that they say they did it? Just sayin'. :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1