Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling suggests lower denoms as insurance

I was reading Breitlings chat tonight, and he was urging everyone to purchase lower denoms as insurance(plan B), his reasoning for this is quite simple he feels that it is possible that once there is a RV that there will be a time frame to cash in our 000 notes, but you will be able to hold onto the small denoms in hope for the rate to increase even more. He believes the rate will start out at .86 to the euro and then go up gradually over the next 18 months to the $3 range. At first glance I thought, WOW, I need to get some small notes so I went to ebay like he stated in his chat and started pokin around.

I was looking at one particular vendor who is top rated seller whom is reg with the UST, I could barely believe my eyes on how much they want for the small denoms!

there was 1 listing for 100-$50 dinar notes (5000IQD) for $44 USD

a 2nd listing was for 3-$10k notes (30,000IQD) for $48 USD (same vendor)

so you can see that the small denoms are like 6x the price, but you will be able to hold onto those small denoms until the rate hits the $3+ range.

so lets do the math based on breitlings opinion, he feels rv of .86-euro, so lets say $1as initial rv rate and $3 as the long term rate.

So I have 30,000 IQD in 10k notes x rv rate of $1 which has a 30 day window to cash in. I cash in for 30,000 USD

now I can sit on my 5,000 IQD in small denoms and wait for that magic rate of $3, which might take 18months in breitlings opinion and then cash out for $15,000 USD

So please somebody tell me how this would be a smart move to buy small notes? I am not tryin to bash breitling, I respect his insight and obviously he is quite knowledgeable about this entire investment, I just dont see the value in this.

• Upvote 3

I was reading Breitlings chat tonight, and he was urging everyone to purchase lower denoms as insurance(plan B), his reasoning for this is quite simple he feels that it is possible that once there is a RV that there will be a time frame to cash in our 000 notes, but you will be able to hold onto the small denoms in hope for the rate to increase even more. He believes the rate will start out at .86 to the euro and then go up gradually over the next 18 months to the $3 range. At first glance I thought, WOW, I need to get some small notes so I went to ebay like he stated in his chat and started pokin around.

I was looking at one particular vendor who is top rated seller whom is reg with the UST, I could barely believe my eyes on how much they want for the small denoms!

so you can see that the small denoms are like 6x the price, but you will be able to hold onto those small denoms until the rate hits the $3+ range.

so lets do the math based on breitlings opinion, he feels rv of .86-euro, so lets say $1as initial rv rate and $3 as the long term rate.

So I have 30,000 IQD in 10k notes x rv rate of $1 which has a 30 day window to cash in. I cash in for 30,000 USD

now I can sit on my 5,000 IQD in small denoms and wait for that magic rate of $3, which might take 18months in breitlings opinion and then cash out for $15,000 USD

So please somebody tell me how this would be a smart move to buy small notes? I am not tryin to bash breitling, I respect his insight and obviously he is quite knowledgeable about this entire investment, I just dont see the value in this.

small notes meaning 500,, 250, , 100 , 50 not any note with 3 zeros 25000,, 10000,, 5000 , would have a time limit

Don't waste your time with lower denoms. Currency is currency. Once it RVs the Dinar will be internationally recognized and many banks will then give you the option of setting up your account in Dinar as opposed to USD if you so choose. If you feel that the Dinar will continue to rise post RV then you may want to keep some of your money in this type of account. But don't take advice from a clown like me. Ask Adam tomorrow nite.

• Upvote 4

The site you mention is about a 1000% markup of actual value of the 50 dinar notes compared to a 70% markup on the 10k notes. BIG difference in price markup.

And some sites are more than that. I saw one site that was charging $89 for (100) 50 dinar notes and $14.95 for (10) 50 dinar notes. That is a 2000% and 3000% percent markup from actual value. That is some hefty insurance premiums to say the least.

Also, if it does happen to be a redenomination (I know, bad word), but such a move would absolutely ensure that there would be no possible way to come close to seeing a ROI of any level (or even break even), even if they RD'd and quadrupled the rate to $3.40+.

Personally, I stopped listening to Brietling after he was thumping his drum real hard last year about it having to be done by July because of contracts with GE having to be paid at the new rate.

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1

OK i see no reasoning behind what he is saying hes a smart guy but this i disagree with. Heres my reasoning Ok so I have 1 million dinar and lets say it Rv's at .87 then if his reasoning the lower denoms will go up in value you could just as easily trade in your 25k notes for 1 million 1 dinar notes and sit on them for the next 18 months and never paid the mark up of the dealer's right now. you would only have your intial 1,000 dollar investment not 1,400 or 1500 mark up for lower denoms. Or you could talk the logical route take that 1,000 dollar investment a run to the bank and take your 869,000 profit!!!! and be content with that if we see .87 that is. So Im truely scratching my head on this advice Im not going to do like some on here and call him a pumper because in his mind this seems like a smart thing to do while others may disagree.

And hopefulnTx why attack someone? just because they were wrong!

Personally, I stopped listening to Brietling after he was thumping his drum real hard last year about it having to be done by July because of contracts with GE having to be paid at the new rate.

I hate to say but if you recall even Sonny1 said the same thing no disrespect to him but I personally talked to him about this and he felt very confident yet he was wrong too but you arent calling him out. See I have been around this dinar block a little while and been admin and respected at alot of these sites and talked to everyone. I have been kicked from some of them under different names because I voice my disagreement and walked away from other sites due to my disagreement with how people handled themselves and were leading people on. But I have learned it better to shake your heard disagree while staying respectful and avoid the finger pointing on who is wrong and letting the ones who do wrong do there thing but just shake my head is disappoinment give my veiw but never get drug into the fights or the stress that comes along with everyone of the dinar sites there are. So with that I bow out and hope everyone stops pointing fingers and calling people out or pointing out their faults because for every one you can point out about them odds are you can find five about your self!

I may be wrong but, what about flying yourself over to Iraq or somewhere after the first RV and exchanging a few of your notes (to pay for the first class trip) for lower notes at that rate and then holding out until the next RV? If that sounds like a drunk statement just tell me. =P

Thats actually not a bad idea...... +1 :):)

I may be wrong but, what about flying yourself over to Iraq or somewhere after the first RV and exchanging a few of your notes (to pay for the first class trip) for lower notes at that rate and then holding out until the next RV? If that sounds like a drunk statement just tell me. =P

I thought the borders were closed as far as bringing in or taking out IQD.

I see that they are charging larger amounts for the lower denoms. What is the reason behind this?

Edited by speculatorsRIDE

Of course hes recommending purchasing more dinar, hes getting a kickback from the Dealers like many of the "Gurus"

• Upvote 2

Thank you Up north :)

I think that is criminal, in my opinion.

It appears yet another way for "UST" registered fellows to

grab yet another gouging supported by those of course

who start the rumors.

Amazing what some dealers get away with, and not just them, many

sellers of course are getting huge premiums for the lower denoms,

50 up to 500. Sorry, i do not trust this fellows motives. Dealers and all

sellers have a right to make a profit...but not to take advantage and gouge

unsuspecting people.

All my best!

Jim

---

Of course hes recommending purchasing more dinar, hes getting a kickback from the Dealers like many of the "Gurus"

Thank you Fummins :)

It is really obvious what is going on, but why so few

unwilling to admit it baffles me.

Breitling should not be trusted in my opinion. Same motives

as the rest of the "clan"...and yes they DO get fees and it keeps the

gurus motivated to slip in these silly ideas, unfortunately.

Thanks again :)

All my best!

Jim

---

It is really obvious what is going on, but why so few

unwilling to admit it baffles me.

Breitling should not be trusted in my opinion. Same motives

as the rest of the "clan"...and yes they DO get fees and it keeps the

gurus motivated to slip in these silly ideas, unfortunately.

But, and it's a big but, he is right.

They take in all the 000 notes @ lets say 1 IQD = $1 within a set time period. Then they let the rate float, hopefully up. Would it not then be advantagious to be able to have lower denoms that will continue to increase in value and don't need to be turned in because they have now become the largest notes in their currency.

If the dinar was ever to reach a $3 rate in currency trading, these lower denom notes could be worth tripple the original RV value.

It would be the same as when the proposed time period to cash in the 000 notes ends, you could go out and buy more dinars, but you'd now be paying $1 or more per dinar and speculating that it will go higher as Iraq's economy advances.

Only thing is, if you had purchased some of the lower denoms @ lets say 2500 dinars in 500 dinar notes for $14, (eBay price), each dinar would cost you .0056 cents and could be potentially $3 or more down the road after the RV and time limit to cash in 000 notes.

That could be a much greater return than the 000 notes that may have to be cashed in during a specified time limit.

And yes, you could be right. It just might be more pumping. Only thing is, there are hardly any places in the world that have any small denoms left and any that do are small ebay sellers that probably bought them years ago and are selling them higher because of the LOP MONSTER'S scaring everyone.

OK i see no reasoning behind what he is saying hes a smart guy but this i disagree with. Heres my reasoning Ok so I have 1 million dinar and lets say it Rv's at .87 then if his reasoning the lower denoms will go up in value you could just as easily trade in your 25k notes for 1 million 1 dinar notes and sit on them for the next 18 months and never paid the mark up of the dealer's right now. you would only have your intial 1,000 dollar investment not 1,400 or 1500 mark up for lower denoms. Or you could talk the logical route take that 1,000 dollar investment a run to the bank and take your 869,000 profit!!!! and be content with that if we see .87 that is. So Im truely scratching my head on this advice Im not going to do like some on here and call him a pumper because in his mind this seems like a smart thing to do while others may disagree.

And hopefulnTx why attack someone? just because they were wrong!

I hate to say but if you recall even Sonny1 said the same thing no disrespect to him but I personally talked to him about this and he felt very confident yet he was wrong too but you arent calling him out. See I have been around this dinar block a little while and been admin and respected at alot of these sites and talked to everyone. I have been kicked from some of them under different names because I voice my disagreement and walked away from other sites due to my disagreement with how people handled themselves and were leading people on. But I have learned it better to shake your heard disagree while staying respectful and avoid the finger pointing on who is wrong and letting the ones who do wrong do there thing but just shake my head is disappoinment give my veiw but never get drug into the fights or the stress that comes along with everyone of the dinar sites there are. So with that I bow out and hope everyone stops pointing fingers and calling people out or pointing out their faults because for every one you can point out about them odds are you can find five about your self!

The reason I specifically was mentioning Brietling in my post was because the thread was posted from Brietlings chat - not Sonny1's, not GrooveGal, etc... If it had been a post information from Sonny1, I wouldn't have mentioned Brietling, unless of course they were both making the statements...

Not everyone has been involved in the dinar speculation as you and may not know certain guru names or their previous statements and predictions. I did not call Brietling any names, nor was I disrespectful to the person, I simply pointed out that he has done the exact same things that the other gurus have done, which is provide information and make claims that have never produced anything of relevance to our position. You call that finger pointing, I call that maintaining a healthy sense of reality regarding the situation.

1. Ali said he would also trade your 000 notes for the small ones at the same cost of 150 dollars per million dinar. Much better deal, so why would you pay a 70% markup now??

2. After RV, you should be able to trade your new internationally recognize currency (dinar) for a miriad of other currencies as well.

1. Ali said he would also trade your 000 notes for the small ones at the same cost of 150 dollars per million dinar. Much better deal, so why would you pay a 70% markup now??

2. After RV, you should be able to trade your new internationally recognize currency (dinar) for a miriad of other currencies as well.

My comment on your #1 point... If none of these dinar sites have any small denom's left, how can he possibly trade in your huge 25K notes. I looked at most of the dinar seller's sites. They can only sell you 5K, 10k and 25k denoms right now.

Point #2... If they RV at lets say $1 and lock it in at that amount until their supposed time limit ends on 000 notes, you will have no choice but to sell. Once time limit for 000 notes is up then those notes in speculators hands are then toilet paper. The small denoms 50, 250 and 500 would then be allowed to be part of an open money market where the dinar would hopefull go up.

I don't neccessarily buy into his theory, but it does make sense to try to understand it. None of us know how this will go down.

• Upvote 2

TFK, I believe what you are saying. I do not think Breitling is a pumper. I agree with his way of thinking, pay more for the small denoms now only if you can afford it. The payoff will be worth it if the second RV goes 3 times higher than the first and there is a time frame to turn in the 000,s. The other point to having 500's is you could cash in a few at a time after the rate goes to 3 dollars. Less than $10,000 USD transaction is not reported by most banks. And use different banks, maybe cash in at airports a few at a time. You can,t do that with 25,000 dinar notes.

My comment on your #1 point... If none of these dinar sites have any small denom's left, how can he possibly trade in your huge 25K notes. I looked at most of the dinar seller's sites. They can only sell you 5K, 10k and 25k denoms right now.

Point #2... If they RV at lets say $1 and lock it in at that amount until their supposed time limit ends on 000 notes, you will have no choice but to sell. Once time limit for 000 notes is up then those notes in speculators hands are then toilet paper. The small denoms 50, 250 and 500 would then be allowed to be part of an open money market where the dinar would hopefull go up.

I don't neccessarily buy into his theory, but it does make sense to try to understand it. None of us know how this will go down.

1. There will be PLENTY of small demons to trade down to after the RV. Shabibi already made a statement of currencies existing side by side.

2. I have no idea what you are talking about since all currencies will be available side by side. When it RVs it is an internationally recognized currency and doubt you will be '

stuck" with anything with some sort of an expiration date. They will just remove the larger currencies over time like they already have been doing.