Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050311 Breitling’s chat tonight

wiyakpa

May 3rd, 2011 09:04 pm ·

tenmillion: Hi everyone! Welcome to Breitling’s chat tonight

tenmillion: Thank you for coming tonight!

tenmillion: Please visit Breitling’s blog at Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smokey_sam: what percentage do you think .86 will be the rv point? like perhaps 75% and so on.

Breitling: i dont understand the question.

jblevctl: Do the Low currency Auction Numbers have anything to do with the RV getting close? and if not, What does it mean? because the numbers are super low for sure

Breitling: yes, the auctions at this point do because they lowered the amount of currency to be used , in doing so they also limit the amount of currency the dinar can be exchange into and thus less dinar or money leaves the country

hereforfun: Is there a political crisis (e.g., seating of security ministers, not following Erbil agreement) going on between Allawi’s and Maliki’s parties and, if so, is this crisis holding up the RV, in your opinion?

Breitling: No not at all , the position iraq is in at this point is still policy making and then executing that policy into play

chezfam07: Like I said I am new, and openly naive. With that being said why do people put out comments and rumors? Do people really think it is going to happen or do they have hidden agendas?

Breitling: most have no clue what they are talking about, but on the agenda i dont know what they are after… to be honest

smokey_sam: what do you think the rv will start out at?

Breitling: .86 cents on up

raganbull: what is meant by the 3 zero

Breitling: they are in a policy to take the notes with three zeros out of public and then add value to the lowers denoms

beautyjones: What is left of Iraq to do before RV?

Breitling: they still have a few laws to pass that will help with open markets, and they have to pass the law to lift the three zero bill out of circulation to retire them

hereforfun: Does Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade buy through the auctions?

Breitling: they get the dinar from the TBI or bank of Iraq

nienow: Do you think it will float?

Breitling: at this point, i dont know because they have a few options…. it is very hard to guess , if they decide to have the larger notes at a one time cash in rate… with no option for it to grow… they call this a bounty , and they let the lower notes go on the forex , then no they will have it on forex and no float

Nexus: In your opinon do you feel there will be 2 or more RV’s before the end of 2012

Breitling: yes i do , but i believe people with the lower denoms only will see the other rv’s

kmiller68: If the zeros they are removing are from the .00085 dollars per dinar and it becomes .85 dollars per dinar wont that mean an RV to $1.17?

Breitling: yes it does

dramamama: Do you think the gag order and the talk about something physically holding up the RV could have been Bin Laden?

Breitling: that is the most outside shot of a reality i have seen, i have heard people say well they could not rv this until bin laden was shot because he had x amount of dinar, really ? give me a break are we all that weak ? it had nothing to do with our investment at all

mmead: when do you see it RVing?

Breitling: best guess sometime in june

bubbie: Breitling does it matter that they don’t have the ministers and may cancel the summit, or is the plan going ahead without them!?

Breitling: they need a full gov seated…. this is part of the agreement to have chapter 7 fully lifted , iraq has to lift themselves out by passing law and policy

G: On the auctions are they selling dinar for dollars or dollars for dinars?

Breitling: they do both for many reasons

sfass: what is the insurance poliicy?????

Breitling: it is buying the lower denoms : the reason i say this, is we dont know what the rate of the higher notes will be , but we do know for sure the lowers will be at a buck, and also we dont know how long we will be able to keep the larger notes , they have given time limits on cash-ins before, so buy lower denoms as an insurance policy 50, 250 500 notes

LilMomma87: Thank you so much for being here Breitling. I have been reading your blog and really have enjoyed you’re insight in our investment. I was just wondering in your opinion where you think we are in regards to the RV? I know you’re dates just wondering what more do you think needs to be done?

Breitling: june is my best guess , at .86 cents

jedwards1: I was in Iraq in 2009 and 2010 I have dinar from then will it be taxed the same as the dinar that I buy now? All I have is my passport showing that I was there.

Breitling: if you dont have receipt, you will get taxed the short term tax

newhouse: Sorry I came in late has anyone discussed if you think we will rv in may

Breitling: maybe, but i see it going down in june

bullheadedjack: when iyo can we expect the policy to be put into play ….. pure speculation of course

Breitling: in may , then june rv (lets hope)

bikernick78: Currency newshound reported today that the parliament won’t reconveine until the 10th. Is this a legitimate hold up?

Breitling: not at all… Iraq is moving very fast

jupitergirl: After cash in if we think the iqd will rise can we play it on the forex vs. other currencies

Breitling: answer yes, but you will have to have the lower denoms… they plan on retiring the larger notes

wizkid3: Do you think Iraq can sustain .85 when their contracts for over 2 years indicate $3+? Please advise if you believe in the float and why?

Breitling: they will get to 3 + but they will have to grow into it , also you will have to have the lower denoms

hereforfun: Right now there are threats to call an election in Iraq. Do you see this happening possibly and, if so, what would be the effect on the RV?

Breitling: no, we are good at this point

buddydog: So are u saying that the securtiy ministers are not an issue holding up rv?

Breitling: not holding it up they will anounce when all the other policy is done

pugmeyer2010: if they give us a limited time to cash in the higher notes is it going to be difficult to get an appointment somewhere to cash in. Where will you be cashing in at?

Breitling: you need to shot around and base it on bank rates

centech: Is there anything else that needs to happen before the RV takes place?

Breitling: just policy for free markets, and also the ministers being seated

dstem: How sure are you that there is not very much big currency left in the hands of normal iraqi’s……obviously because they will not allow every citizen to become richer than most people dream about. That said using logic and not guesses that needs to happen before Rv….so how sure are you?

Breitling: because we have been getting reports on the % they have completed last june they were at 70% some of the banks are complaining like WARKA because they have no daily opereation cash , this means they have little cash left in iraq until rv

LedZep70: Your thoughts… fixed rate or managed float?

Breitling: fixed rate on larger denoms forex on the lowers starting at 86 cents

boilergrad: do you subscribe to the thought that the declining auctions: 50mm, 21, 3mil tomorrow 0 auction and then rv this week?

Breitling: no, it is just a hedge to stop currency from leaving the country

exciter07: Thanks for sharing your time with us tonight Breitling…my question…does the currency truely have to come out 30days prior to the end of the June 30th deadline if it was to actually re-value and repay the paris club debt?

Breitling: they need smaller notes , so yes if thats what you mean and they go by what the IMF asked them to get the dinar in a position to be at $ 1 USD

KennyO: so does that mean 1 mil dinar would be worth 86,000 usd if it went to .86

(correction: $86,000,000)

Breitling: yes, at that rate

terrihemphill: Can is RV this week?

Breitling: IMOP…. no

kspoolman: Breitling, we’ve had some low auctions. Is this next auction tonight (tomorrow in iraq) a big signal?

Breitling: Yes, it is in my opinion…. helps keep currency in country

tylin: IYO how fast will it come up in value past the .86 cents

Breitling: i think pretty quick on the forex and also a few more rv’s

ariel57: ariel57: Why do some people say the rv won’t come in low because investors would buy knowing it would go up again? Wouldn’t those same investors buy now when its so much cheaper?

Breitling: well… for one thing that would be true but the auctions will stop that from a lot of currency leaving iraq so if it comes in at a smaller rate the auction have been bottle necked to keep funds leaving iraq , thus one of the reason they have chosen to bring the auctions down in numbers

OKSilver: Do you think we will a time limit to cash in? For example: Will we have to cash in all 25k notes in 90 days?

Breitling: Yes i do , in the past it has been 30 days 60 days and 90 day time limits

Listening_1: I have been afraid to purchase any more dinar for a while because of the zeros issue…I have read and understand what you all have said and am relieved….but still feel hesitant to purchase…IYO do you think it is totally safe to purchase dinar still? (if you can afford to)

Breitling: I think it is safe but i would buy the lowers if you dont have any

raganbull: are they going to drop the three on .00086 or they are going to drop 25000 to 25

Breitling: they are going to retire the notes with three zero’s and drop the rate from .00086 to .86

chicubs: we all have been watching the currency auctions…what does this really mean when the millions of $s is so low? I would just like an understanding of what this means, and I have now started following your sight…it brings good common sense, thanks Tony!

Breitling: means we are very close… the auction on top of policy is started to get us in an rv position

pennoch2000: if they lift the zeros what does that do to the value of our dinar

Breitling: adds value if your talking zero’s off the rate

smokey_sam: I read where Iran and Iraq are going to become buddies in the future and that Iran is positioning itself along with Iraq to become leaders for the ME. What do you think about this?

Breitling: I think the united states is in a position to attack Iraq and will create an excuse to do so, iraq is surrounded by no less then 26 bases and we will add them to our collection

SCHEULEN: Is there a benefit to purchasing lower denoms? If so can you suggest a site?

Breitling: yes, it is an insurance policy and i am telling people because i dont know what is going to happen… not because i know

centech: Those of us who have the higher three zero bills like the 25Ks will have no problems cashing them in since we’re in the US–correct?

Breitling: no problem at all the banks will fight to get them off your hands

PDS75: Dinar Trade says they are paying same amount as CBI. What is the difference in that amt and the bank amt pays?

Breitling: they are fibbing a bit

holydinars: if they add value to low denoms then the 3 zero notes will have same value no?

Breitling: we just dont knwo the exact rate on the uppers , and thats my point. put yourself in a position to gain on all fronts

soon: Does the arab league postponing the baghdad summit have anything to with delaying the rv

Breitling: no, not at all

beautyjones: Do some bank still sale the dinar?

Breitling: not that i know of and you cant get lowers, they are very hard to get. Since i have been talking about this, ebay has popped up with a few…. so look on the ebay auction or buy it now sales

dreamzmadeforever: will any bank cash in our dinar when it rv’s?

Breitling: Yes

terrihemphill: How big of a significance do you think the auctions are to the RV?

Breitling: they are a big part of it by limiting use of funds

mmead: when do you think these laws will be passed?

Breitling: lets hope May

woundeddeer: Will Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker be able to cash in all the customers when the RV occurs? How will they be able to have that many US $ available to them? I don’t understand this.

Breitling: they get a small % and the banks will get a small % . It is a credit swap…. so they dont need notes on hand , just your dinar

firefloor: Do you think they will put a time limit on cashing in large denoms?

Breitling: yes, i do

holydinars: is a 250 and 500 note considered a low denom?

Breitling: yes sir, they are

hubbardmarty: The lower denoms would be without 3 0s, like 25 instead of 25,000 for other rvs?

Breitling: yes… 50, 250, 500

Nate_Z06: Breitling: yes i do , but i believe people with the lower denoms only will see the other rv’s..When you answer with that, are you suggesting that there will be a time line to cash in the large denoms?

Breitling: yes, i am

chezfam07: What about the WTO? Does Iraq still have to be a member? What does that mean?

Breitling: they will be full members as soon as the ministers are seated

centech: The very low amounts of Dinars being sold in the daily auctrions keep going down each day–si this not a good sign the RV will happen soon?

Breitling: yes sir, it is…. also if they keep doing that without the rv, it will cause inflation problems, so they have a limit on time

ladydardar: how does that equate to $1.17

Breitling: was a suggested rate from an independent firm who did a full audit for iraq minister of planning , cant plan unless you know the rate right ?

cirrus: If that happens at 1.17 then we need to reconsider reinvesting in the lower demons for the ride up, make sense?

Breitling: at rv i will not cash in my lowers, i plan on riding them up to 3+. Now i am not telling you what the larger notes will come in at….. i am suggesting plans so you can be covered if indeed they do come in at a high rate, then you need a plan for that also

raganbull: will we be able to exchange the larger dem. for the smaller dem.

Breitling: i dont think so because the lower denoms will not be in the USA…. a smaller amt of printed notes will be in iraq

smokey_sam: what do you mean by bounty? If it rvs at .86 could this be the one and only time without the opportunity to increase?

Breitling: on the larger notes yes

centech: on what website can we buy the lower denoms? Dinar Trader only has the higher denoms–can you suggest another site with lower denoms for sale?

Breitling: silvergreeting.com and ebay are the only places i know of

terrihemphill: How long after the first RV do you see the second RV? Should we keep the dinars for a higher rate?

Breitling: depends on if you have lower or higher notes. if at 30 days they have all larger notes in… then they will rv the lowers again or what ever time limit they have , i dont know just something you need to have in your head to plan out

beautyjones: DD stated that on May 5th Iraq’s DFI funds offcially are on the chopping block. Do you feel they need to RV?

Breitling: no, i think they have until june 30th

bubbie: why is maliki holding up the ministers it seems he doesn’t want it to rv for some reason!?

Breitling: they all want it to happen. they need policy in place and then they will seat the ministers. not being seated gives people something else to look at , i promise you all they all want it to Rv in iraq

hi-five: Breitling – are you thinking there could be a different exchange amnt. for the higher denoms than the lower ones

Breitling: just dont know at this point so i am building an insurance policy…. for all i suggest you think hard about it

tcousino: Reasons? for the June date.

Breitling: iraq is in full control of it’s funds from oil sales

Calico: I thought that they had to have an RV at least 30 days before June 30th to be eligible to join one of the international orgs. Why would they wait until June for an RV?

Breitling: nope

nienow: Why do you say JUNE

Breitling: DFI ends

toyboy1972: where can we buy the dinar with out the 3 zeros

Breitling: ebay and silvergreetings.com

DADDYSMACK: When talking about different possible rates anywhere from .86 up to 3.00 or more are we talking USD to IQD or are we talking opposite ..IQD to USD..??

Breitling: we are talking exchanging from iqd to the USD

tampadinar: do you know when they will retire the larger notes

Breitling: no, i do not, but will plan for all options

bikernick78: If the $1.17 holds true, won’t that affect them in a negative way seeing as how Kuwaits currency is over $3.00?

Breitling: no not at all , this idea that is floating out there that iraq will rv at a high rate because they have pride is a bunch of crap , why would anyone add policy to = rate based on such talk , they have to be able to afford and sustain the rate and that takes balance. it will come in at about 1 USD and then slow grow from that point on , at some point it will get 3+ but they need to be in a position to do so

ER_Man: I apologize for probably missing this answer, but IYO, is the decreasing auction on the CBI site pointing to us getting closer?

Breitling: yes, it is very close

chicubs: if that is all we have is larger denoms can we trade them in now?

Breitling: you can do anything you want

chezfam07: Can you help decifer the article about the auctions being between private banks and Central assocation?

Breitling: they dont want dinar leaving the country….. they are having a shortage

dreamzmadeforever: most of us have 25,000 notes, are we going to get a low rate when it rvs? compared to those with small notes?

Breitling: I just dont know , i suggest you buy lowers just in case… you have been warned

shasting: Is there a time frame for these policies to be completed?

Breitling: No, just the ending of the DFI. They better have policy in place or it all wont work

blentini: As far as the large demons. Am I still ok holding on to them until it RVS and then changing them? Or should I change them now for lowers?

Breitling: dont sell any of your larger denoms just go out and buy lowers if you cant afford that then i suggest you work it out some how , DONT SELL YOUR LARGER DENOMS

raganbull: know long do you think on larger notes will they give us

Breitling: just cant say , 30-60-90 day windows

mmead: will you get taxed if you have recipes?

Breitling: yes, you will, but depending on date you either get long term or short term capital gains

Petero: will we be able to exchage the larger notes per value to the lower notes? Or will they make us cash them in then buy the smaller denomination notes at the new RV rate?

Breitling: I think the lowers will not be available

G: Why do you see the rate as a float, would it not be better to have a fixed rate to cut out speculation?

Breitling: i dont see anything. We have options…. they may try and you need to have a game plan for each, and have an open mind

rrrharris: Why have you settled on .85?

Breitling: that is starting rate .86 , will get higher as more dinar are retired and a few more rv’s

davisdi: If all we have are the larger denoms is there any way to exchange them for the lower denoms?

Breitling: the lower denoms are over 7 grand at this point for 1 million , good luck the secondary markets are telling us it is going to rv soon and also how important the dinar compared to lowers and higher notes are

dstem: are you telling us we are all going to be rich……some more than others…… LOL

Breitling: lol it all depends…. just have a few lowers Ok….. i really want people to make out on this opportunity and i wish you all the best , i am trying to give you a game plan so you can win

hi-five: How long do you think it might take to grow the exchange rate from .86 to 3+ – - months – years?

Breitling: 1 1/2 years

PDS75: You said to base cash in on bank rates, does that mean Dinar Trade is no longer offering the CBI rate or was that a lie?

Breitling: dinar trade will not be allowed to take dinar out of the USA

jupitergirl: i would love to see the IMFdoc. that says iraq could support a 1+ rate. maybe you can post it on your blog ?

Breitling: sure another site and i have been talking about it…. it is under canons just type that in in roger search bar, but it is not an IMF doc…. it is a planning minister doc , the IMF doc is a dif document that suggest Iraq get the the point to be around 1 usd

hereforfun: Why can the currency traders still get uncirculated currency if there is a shortage?

Breitling: they are buying it from people who are cashing in because they have no money

chezfam07: How long can iraq sustain an economy with no cash? Are they completely electronic yet?

Breitling: 2-3 months and no, they are going to take a few years to get to electronic

dreamzmadeforever: most of us have 25,000 notes, when this rv’s, will we get the same rate as those with smaller denoms?

Breitling: at this point we just dont know for sure

Nexus: With so little cash, and low auctions, if this lasts until say mid june won’t this cause the inflation rate to rise dramatically?

Breitling: yes sir, it will big time… so i hope they have the plan together… no turning back now…. the bullet has already left the gun

tampadinar: how do we convert to smaller denoms after cashing in?

Breitling: you will have to ask the bank you trade them in at

JoeyD: Why do you need lower denoms for the forex? If you cashed in, wouldn’t you rebuy using dollars to buy back at the $0.85 rate?

Breitling: if you cashed in, you would be at the 1usd and it is not gowing…. so if the dinar starts to climb, you have to buy them back at a higher rate and it will cost you, strange question

who_dat: I have listen to your talk with DD the other day. It was great. Thanks. You know the deal when RV, we cash into the banks, and they send to treasury so they can buy oil. Well what about business like dinar trade…..they have said they will send dinars back over seas. That doesnt help our country out if they do that!. And many will go to him to cash out due to same CDI rate-not bank rate, small fee 150 per mil,and verify with the del a rue machine. versus the bank. Do you know anything that the FED will do for the banks to draw us in and cash with them so we keep the dinars in treasury to trade for oil? Thank you

Breitling: that dream is over with…. the dinar will be kept in the good ole USA

ariel57: ariel57: Why do you suppose Rudy says this is a “done deal” is it a done deal?

Breitling: yes sir it is

ozman2011: Came in late…sorry hello to all…Breitling, in a earlier chat with Roger i believe you said a rate of 1.2ish to just over 2ish and i believe you said May not June what made you change your opinion? if i’m wrong sorry…i respect your thinking so whats up…and best wishes

Breitling: may have been rudy’s rate…. my rate is .86 to the euro

ladydardar: how much do the lower denoms sell for

Breitling: depends… you need to look it up…. dont be lazy or it may cost you

hi-five: How is it possible for Iraq to continue until June with little cash left in the country?

Breitling: American express card

RC: how realistic do you truly believe it is that so many people are going to become millionaires when this happens. is there really enough money to sustain this? i am under the impression that in addition to individual investors, governments all around the world, including our own, are holding massive sums of Iraqi dinar. is there really enough money to pay us all off?

Breitling: it is not about money on hand. it is policy on how the pie or economy gets bigger. yes, in the long run they will have way more then what you and i have cashed in

ER_Man: IYO what might be the rate on the larger notes, say 25,000, at the inital RV?

Breitling: lets hope .86 cents per dinar

dustyd14369: 1 mil dinar is worth 86,000 or 860,000 at .86?

Breitling: 860,000

dinarheaven: Wouldn’t 1 mil Dinar @ $.86 = $860,000?

Breitling: yes, i guess i made a typo sorry all

nienow: If we have large notes, are we stuck on one rv?

Breitling: dont know but you better have a plane and insurance in place

dreamzmadeforever: if it rvs to 1.17, will 1mill in dinar be worth over 1 mill in us dollars?

Breitling: if it comes in at that rate… yes

cody: how can it go up on forex if it is a fixed rate, unless they have more than one rv?

Breitling: that has been my point , if they go up too fast on the forex, it is unstable….. so they rv it at that point and reset the rate and all is well

firefloor: Wouldn’t a rate of .86 mean 1 million dinar would equal 860,000?? NOT 86,000?

Breitling: sorry i guess i made a typo , must have freaked people out

mtmuir: Thanks for all you do Breitling. I bought my iqd in 2004, all 25k notes In your opionion is there still time to get smaller denoms?

Breitling: yes, you will have to go looking, and they cost a lot more

Listening_1: Could you please post the link you gave on a past chat to purchase lower denoms? PS thanks so much for all the times you have shared on DD.

Breitling: ebay and silvergreetings .com

Dollar4Dinar: that is opst RV correct?

Breitling: www.silvergreetings.com

jimmy60: will a 5000 note be a problem ?

Breitling: dont know i have a ton of them… lets hope not

1debra: If they give us a time frame to cash in all the 25k notes, will we be able to purchase the lower notes at the time we cash in or exchange them for lower notes. Breitling thanks for all you do

Breitling: I am thinking no, because the idea is to have a lower count of notes so they will have a shortage of lower notes

dreamzmadeforever: u say we should buy lower denoms, so all of us with 25,000 notes are not going to be able to get the same rate as those with lower denoms???

Breitling: the lowers will be left on the market longer so if they are on longer then they will climb in value

revbear: When they have already collected over 70% of 000′s, why on Earth would they need to then pass a law to do the same?

Breitling: that is in-country… they need to pass a law to deal with currency outside of the country and make them retired

kmiller68: if they drop the rate from .00086 to .86 wont that mean 1 IQD = $1.16

Breitling: yes

crich: so the present rate .ooo86 will = .86 & the initial rv maybe .86…isn’t that the same thing in a way?

Breitling: no

exciter07: after we cash in our large denoms…why not just buy dinar on the forex? It is electronic…wouldn’t that be like buying low denoms?

Breitling: if it is at the same rate…. then go ahead, but what if they call in larger notes at a lower rate and then add lower denoms to forex

dinarisserved: so it the dinar rv’s at .86 then will a 25k note be worth $21,500? But will have a 30,60, or 90 day window to cash them in?

Breitling: about that yes, lets hope they hit it at that rate

smokey_sam: Don’t you mean the US will attack Iran?

hereforfun: Why are the two new bank accounts in the US of such significance to Iraq and the RV?

Breitling: they get DFI funds

centech: Please verify–if the rate comes out at .86—then 1 million Dinar would be worth $860,000 USD–correct? Thx much for verifying!

Breitling: yes, i made a typo

taxshack: What does raising 000 or droping 000 mean, say on 1,000,000 Dinar?

Breitling: they are getting rid of notes with three zero’s and dropping three zeros off the rate it is two dif policies and this is why people are confused , one has been in process for a year and a half the other will be in place and we will see the rv

Kenpo: do you feel that we can cash in for a year or more or will it be on a limited time line

Breitling: limited time on larger notes not on lower

ladybiker1956: Is the United Sates (Obama) playing a role in the Delay of the RV?

Breitling: Yes, cant talk about that

tblazer: why are the 5k notes insurance?

Breitling: 50, 250. 500 notes…. not the 5k

crich: Is there a reason none of my questions have been answered? Have I done something wrong? I’m new here…my 1st time actually

Breitling: 10 people asked the same question…. already answered it

pennoch2000: What is the US part in this playing out? Obama has anything to do with it?

Breitling: yes, he does… wont get into it

dcorey: I appoligized if you have been asked this. Why does it have to RV. Why can’t Iraq just international with there currancy at the same rate they are now and just use the higher demons

Breitling: they have to many notes to account for to get at a higher rate

sassy: do you think the auctions will stay low as of now

Breitling: lets hope

Listening_1: what exactly causes you to feel we may need the lower denoms? what kind of rate do you think is realistic for the higher denoms

Breitling: because it is coming down to the wire…. and i want you to make money and you need to think hard about what i said . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

nienow: Isn,t it still a good thing to buy large notes?

Breitling: yes, but also get the lowers

shasting: If they give people with the big denominations a time frame, is it possible for the RV to happen again before the time frame is up

Ctealc: Do you think the security minister position has been decided?

Breitling: no clue

chasting: If you have dinar in warka will you be able to cash in later rv?

Breitling: Yes you will

Dollar4Dinar: do all the ministers have to be seated before they can RV?

Breitling: from my understanding, yes

hereforfun: Do you think they might be stalling to seat the security ministers until such time as they ready for the RV?

Breitling: yes I do

bubbie: it seems like maliki can hold up the ministers forever.. can he!?

Breitling: no, we gave him limits

ER_Man: If you had all large notes, 25000 and 10000 would you cash them out asap post RV?

Breitling: wait until rv …they rate could be anything , you will gain no matter what

gonefishin: Do you think they have the ministers chosen but not publicized on purpose? Maybe they are putting off seating the government on purpose.

Breitling: I think that is the case

taxshack: There should not be any problem in moving 25,000 bills, right

Breitling: post rv you will be limited , you can cash in fro USD and that will be it

captainlad: If The GOI keeps dragging their feet, can the IMF force the RV?

Breitling: yes, but what Iraq is doing is the policy work the IMF asked for

azhusker: Why would they put a time limit on higher denominations here in the states. I thought the fed’s and banks were holding them for the long haul. Wouldn’t they still be worth the going rate. It is still money.

Breitling: they will get to use them…. you wont… it will be interbanking trading. they will not want to wait to get them from you so they will have a time limit

LetsGoDinarLetsGo: HOw long do you think they have before inflation becomes a problem?

Breitling: about 2 month

LedZep70: I assume the UST is sitting on large notes and would have a special deal with Iraq and wouldn’t have a time limit to cash them in?

Breitling: yes, they will trade them in post 2015 to 2020 when oil production and demand peak

cmoney: Is it possible they remove the 3 zeros with a time frame at the current rate therefore forcing us to turn in at 1170 rate then once they have all of them in they RV?

Breitling: no because they have to introduce the lower denoms at the same time so all has to be one shot one kill position

jenden: Did I see you answer earlier that at .86 rate, 1 mil dinar equals $86K usd? Can you explain that again? please? I am sorry you have to repeat yourself. Thank you in advance.

Breitling: $860,000 sorry for the typo

nienow: Are large notes still a good investment?

Breitling: Yes they are , OK ALL I AM DONE 250 Questions LOL

tenmillion: Thanks Breitling!

If you have more questions, you can visit Breitlings blog~

Edited by Bumper64
Posting another dinar website link

tenmillion: Hi everyone! Welcome to Breitling’s chat tonight

tenmillion: Thank you for coming tonight!

smokey_sam: what percentage do you think .86 will be the rv point? like perhaps 75% and so on.

Breitling: i dont understand the question.

jblevctl: Do the Low currency Auction Numbers have anything to do with the RV getting close? and if not, What does it mean? because the numbers are super low for sure

Breitling: yes, the auctions at this point do because they lowered the amount of currency to be used , in doing so they also limit the amount of currency the dinar can be exchange into and thus less dinar or money leaves the country

hereforfun: Is there a political crisis (e.g., seating of security ministers, not following Erbil agreement) going on between Allawi’s and Maliki’s parties and, if so, is this crisis holding up the RV, in your opinion?

Breitling: No not at all , the position iraq is in at this point is still policy making and then executing that policy into play

chezfam07: Like I said I am new, and openly naive. With that being said why do people put out comments and rumors? Do people really think it is going to happen or do they have hidden agendas?

Breitling: most have no clue what they are talking about, but on the agenda i dont know what they are after… to be honest

smokey_sam: what do you think the rv will start out at?

Breitling: .86 cents on up

raganbull: what is meant by the 3 zero

Breitling: they are in a policy to take the notes with three zeros out of public and then add value to the lowers denoms

beautyjones: What is left of Iraq to do before RV?

Breitling: they still have a few laws to pass that will help with open markets, and they have to pass the law to lift the three zero bill out of circulation to retire them

hereforfun: Does Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade buy through the auctions?

Breitling: they get the dinar from the TBI or bank of Iraq

nienow: Do you think it will float?

Breitling: at this point, i dont know because they have a few options…. it is very hard to guess , if they decide to have the larger notes at a one time cash in rate… with no option for it to grow… they call this a bounty , and they let the lower notes go on the forex , then no they will have it on forex and no float

Nexus: In your opinon do you feel there will be 2 or more RV’s before the end of 2012

Breitling: yes i do , but i believe people with the lower denoms only will see the other rv’s

kmiller68: If the zeros they are removing are from the .00085 dollars per dinar and it becomes .85 dollars per dinar wont that mean an RV to $1.17?

Breitling: yes it does

dramamama: Do you think the gag order and the talk about something physically holding up the RV could have been Bin Laden?

Breitling: that is the most outside shot of a reality i have seen, i have heard people say well they could not rv this until bin laden was shot because he had x amount of dinar, really ? give me a break are we all that weak ? it had nothing to do with our investment at all

mmead: when do you see it RVing?

Breitling: best guess sometime in june

bubbie: Breitling does it matter that they don’t have the ministers and may cancel the summit, or is the plan going ahead without them!?

Breitling: they need a full gov seated…. this is part of the agreement to have chapter 7 fully lifted , iraq has to lift themselves out by passing law and policy

G: On the auctions are they selling dinar for dollars or dollars for dinars?

Breitling: they do both for many reasons

sfass: what is the insurance poliicy?????

Breitling: it is buying the lower denoms : the reason i say this, is we dont know what the rate of the higher notes will be , but we do know for sure the lowers will be at a buck, and also we dont know how long we will be able to keep the larger notes , they have given time limits on cash-ins before, so buy lower denoms as an insurance policy 50, 250 500 notes

LilMomma87: Thank you so much for being here Breitling. I have been reading your blog and really have enjoyed you’re insight in our investment. I was just wondering in your opinion where you think we are in regards to the RV? I know you’re dates just wondering what more do you think needs to be done?

Breitling: june is my best guess , at .86 cents

jedwards1: I was in Iraq in 2009 and 2010 I have dinar from then will it be taxed the same as the dinar that I buy now? All I have is my passport showing that I was there.

Breitling: if you dont have receipt, you will get taxed the short term tax

newhouse: Sorry I came in late has anyone discussed if you think we will rv in may

Breitling: maybe, but i see it going down in june

bullheadedjack: when iyo can we expect the policy to be put into play ….. pure speculation of course

Breitling: in may , then june rv (lets hope)

bikernick78: Currency newshound reported today that the parliament won’t reconveine until the 10th. Is this a legitimate hold up?

Breitling: not at all… Iraq is moving very fast

jupitergirl: After cash in if we think the iqd will rise can we play it on the forex vs. other currencies

Breitling: answer yes, but you will have to have the lower denoms… they plan on retiring the larger notes

wizkid3: Do you think Iraq can sustain .85 when their contracts for over 2 years indicate $3+? Please advise if you believe in the float and why?

Breitling: they will get to 3 + but they will have to grow into it , also you will have to have the lower denoms

hereforfun: Right now there are threats to call an election in Iraq. Do you see this happening possibly and, if so, what would be the effect on the RV?

Breitling: no, we are good at this point

buddydog: So are u saying that the securtiy ministers are not an issue holding up rv?

Breitling: not holding it up they will anounce when all the other policy is done

pugmeyer2010: if they give us a limited time to cash in the higher notes is it going to be difficult to get an appointment somewhere to cash in. Where will you be cashing in at?

Breitling: you need to shot around and base it on bank rates

centech: Is there anything else that needs to happen before the RV takes place?

Breitling: just policy for free markets, and also the ministers being seated

dstem: How sure are you that there is not very much big currency left in the hands of normal iraqi’s……obviously because they will not allow every citizen to become richer than most people dream about. That said using logic and not guesses that needs to happen before Rv….so how sure are you?

Breitling: because we have been getting reports on the % they have completed last june they were at 70% some of the banks are complaining like WARKA because they have no daily opereation cash , this means they have little cash left in iraq until rv

LedZep70: Your thoughts… fixed rate or managed float?

Breitling: fixed rate on larger denoms forex on the lowers starting at 86 cents

boilergrad: do you subscribe to the thought that the declining auctions: 50mm, 21, 3mil tomorrow 0 auction and then rv this week?

Breitling: no, it is just a hedge to stop currency from leaving the country

exciter07: Thanks for sharing your time with us tonight Breitling…my question…does the currency truely have to come out 30days prior to the end of the June 30th deadline if it was to actually re-value and repay the paris club debt?

Breitling: they need smaller notes , so yes if thats what you mean and they go by what the IMF asked them to get the dinar in a position to be at $ 1 USD

KennyO: so does that mean 1 mil dinar would be worth 86,000 usd if it went to .86

(correction: $86,000,000)

Breitling: yes, at that rate

terrihemphill: Can is RV this week?

Breitling: IMOP…. no

kspoolman: Breitling, we’ve had some low auctions. Is this next auction tonight (tomorrow in iraq) a big signal?

Breitling: Yes, it is in my opinion…. helps keep currency in country

tylin: IYO how fast will it come up in value past the .86 cents

Breitling: i think pretty quick on the forex and also a few more rv’s

ariel57: ariel57: Why do some people say the rv won’t come in low because investors would buy knowing it would go up again? Wouldn’t those same investors buy now when its so much cheaper?

Breitling: well… for one thing that would be true but the auctions will stop that from a lot of currency leaving iraq so if it comes in at a smaller rate the auction have been bottle necked to keep funds leaving iraq , thus one of the reason they have chosen to bring the auctions down in numbers

OKSilver: Do you think we will a time limit to cash in? For example: Will we have to cash in all 25k notes in 90 days?

Breitling: Yes i do , in the past it has been 30 days 60 days and 90 day time limits

Listening_1: I have been afraid to purchase any more dinar for a while because of the zeros issue…I have read and understand what you all have said and am relieved….but still feel hesitant to purchase…IYO do you think it is totally safe to purchase dinar still? (if you can afford to)

Breitling: I think it is safe but i would buy the lowers if you dont have any

raganbull: are they going to drop the three on .00086 or they are going to drop 25000 to 25

Breitling: they are going to retire the notes with three zero’s and drop the rate from .00086 to .86

chicubs: we all have been watching the currency auctions…what does this really mean when the millions of $s is so low? I would just like an understanding of what this means, and I have now started following your sight…it brings good common sense, thanks Tony!

Breitling: means we are very close… the auction on top of policy is started to get us in an rv position

pennoch2000: if they lift the zeros what does that do to the value of our dinar

Breitling: adds value if your talking zero’s off the rate

smokey_sam: I read where Iran and Iraq are going to become buddies in the future and that Iran is positioning itself along with Iraq to become leaders for the ME. What do you think about this?

Breitling: I think the united states is in a position to attack Iraq and will create an excuse to do so, iraq is surrounded by no less then 26 bases and we will add them to our collection

SCHEULEN: Is there a benefit to purchasing lower denoms? If so can you suggest a site?

Breitling: yes, it is an insurance policy and i am telling people because i dont know what is going to happen… not because i know

centech: Those of us who have the higher three zero bills like the 25Ks will have no problems cashing them in since we’re in the US–correct?

Breitling: no problem at all the banks will fight to get them off your hands

PDS75: Dinar Trade says they are paying same amount as CBI. What is the difference in that amt and the bank amt pays?

Breitling: they are fibbing a bit

holydinars: if they add value to low denoms then the 3 zero notes will have same value no?

Breitling: we just dont knwo the exact rate on the uppers , and thats my point. put yourself in a position to gain on all fronts

soon: Does the arab league postponing the baghdad summit have anything to with delaying the rv

Breitling: no, not at all

beautyjones: Do some bank still sale the dinar?

Breitling: not that i know of and you cant get lowers, they are very hard to get. Since i have been talking about this, ebay has popped up with a few…. so look on the ebay auction or buy it now sales

dreamzmadeforever: will any bank cash in our dinar when it rv’s?

terrihemphill: How big of a significance do you think the auctions are to the RV?

Breitling: they are a big part of it by limiting use of funds

mmead: when do you think these laws will be passed?

Breitling: lets hope May

woundeddeer: Will Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker be able to cash in all the customers when the RV occurs? How will they be able to have that many US $ available to them? I don’t understand this.

Breitling: they get a small % and the banks will get a small % . It is a credit swap…. so they dont need notes on hand , just your dinar

firefloor: Do you think they will put a time limit on cashing in large denoms?

Breitling: yes, i do

holydinars: is a 250 and 500 note considered a low denom?

Breitling: yes sir, they are

hubbardmarty: The lower denoms would be without 3 0s, like 25 instead of 25,000 for other rvs?

Breitling: yes… 50, 250, 500

Nate_Z06: Breitling: yes i do , but i believe people with the lower denoms only will see the other rv’s..When you answer with that, are you suggesting that there will be a time line to cash in the large denoms?

Breitling: yes, i am

chezfam07: What about the WTO? Does Iraq still have to be a member? What does that mean?

Breitling: they will be full members as soon as the ministers are seated

centech: The very low amounts of Dinars being sold in the daily auctrions keep going down each day–si this not a good sign the RV will happen soon?

Breitling: yes sir, it is…. also if they keep doing that without the rv, it will cause inflation problems, so they have a limit on time

ladydardar: how does that equate to $1.17

Breitling: was a suggested rate from an independent firm who did a full audit for iraq minister of planning , cant plan unless you know the rate right ?

cirrus: If that happens at 1.17 then we need to reconsider reinvesting in the lower demons for the ride up, make sense?

Breitling: at rv i will not cash in my lowers, i plan on riding them up to 3+. Now i am not telling you what the larger notes will come in at….. i am suggesting plans so you can be covered if indeed they do come in at a high rate, then you need a plan for that also

raganbull: will we be able to exchange the larger dem. for the smaller dem.

Breitling: i dont think so because the lower denoms will not be in the USA…. a smaller amt of printed notes will be in iraq

smokey_sam: what do you mean by bounty? If it rvs at .86 could this be the one and only time without the opportunity to increase?

Breitling: on the larger notes yes

centech: on what website can we buy the lower denoms? Dinar Trader only has the higher denoms–can you suggest another site with lower denoms for sale?

Breitling: silvergreeting.com and ebay are the only places i know of

terrihemphill: How long after the first RV do you see the second RV? Should we keep the dinars for a higher rate?

Breitling: depends on if you have lower or higher notes. if at 30 days they have all larger notes in… then they will rv the lowers again or what ever time limit they have , i dont know just something you need to have in your head to plan out

beautyjones: DD stated that on May 5th Iraq’s DFI funds offcially are on the chopping block. Do you feel they need to RV?

Breitling: no, i think they have until june 30th

bubbie: why is maliki holding up the ministers it seems he doesn’t want it to rv for some reason!?

Breitling: they all want it to happen. they need policy in place and then they will seat the ministers. not being seated gives people something else to look at , i promise you all they all want it to Rv in iraq

hi-five: Breitling – are you thinking there could be a different exchange amnt. for the higher denoms than the lower ones

Breitling: just dont know at this point so i am building an insurance policy…. for all i suggest you think hard about it

tcousino: Reasons? for the June date.

Breitling: iraq is in full control of it’s funds from oil sales

Calico: I thought that they had to have an RV at least 30 days before June 30th to be eligible to join one of the international orgs. Why would they wait until June for an RV?

Breitling: nope

nienow: Why do you say JUNE

Breitling: DFI ends

toyboy1972: where can we buy the dinar with out the 3 zeros

Breitling: ebay and silvergreetings.com

DADDYSMACK: When talking about different possible rates anywhere from .86 up to 3.00 or more are we talking USD to IQD or are we talking opposite ..IQD to USD..??

Breitling: we are talking exchanging from iqd to the USD

tampadinar: do you know when they will retire the larger notes

Breitling: no, i do not, but will plan for all options

bikernick78: If the $1.17 holds true, won’t that affect them in a negative way seeing as how Kuwaits currency is over $3.00?

Breitling: no not at all , this idea that is floating out there that iraq will rv at a high rate because they have pride is a bunch of crap , why would anyone add policy to = rate based on such talk , they have to be able to afford and sustain the rate and that takes balance. it will come in at about 1 USD and then slow grow from that point on , at some point it will get 3+ but they need to be in a position to do so

ER_Man: I apologize for probably missing this answer, but IYO, is the decreasing auction on the CBI site pointing to us getting closer?

Breitling: yes, it is very close

chicubs: if that is all we have is larger denoms can we trade them in now?

Breitling: you can do anything you want

chezfam07: Can you help decifer the article about the auctions being between private banks and Central assocation?

Breitling: they dont want dinar leaving the country….. they are having a shortage

dreamzmadeforever: most of us have 25,000 notes, are we going to get a low rate when it rvs? compared to those with small notes?

Breitling: I just dont know , i suggest you buy lowers just in case… you have been warned

shasting: Is there a time frame for these policies to be completed?

Breitling: No, just the ending of the DFI. They better have policy in place or it all wont work

blentini: As far as the large demons. Am I still ok holding on to them until it RVS and then changing them? Or should I change them now for lowers?

Breitling: dont sell any of your larger denoms just go out and buy lowers if you cant afford that then i suggest you work it out some how , DONT SELL YOUR LARGER DENOMS

raganbull: know long do you think on larger notes will they give us

Breitling: just cant say , 30-60-90 day windows

mmead: will you get taxed if you have recipes?

Breitling: yes, you will, but depending on date you either get long term or short term capital gains

Petero: will we be able to exchage the larger notes per value to the lower notes? Or will they make us cash them in then buy the smaller denomination notes at the new RV rate?

Breitling: I think the lowers will not be available

G: Why do you see the rate as a float, would it not be better to have a fixed rate to cut out speculation?

Breitling: i dont see anything. We have options…. they may try and you need to have a game plan for each, and have an open mind

rrrharris: Why have you settled on .85?

Breitling: that is starting rate .86 , will get higher as more dinar are retired and a few more rv’s

davisdi: If all we have are the larger denoms is there any way to exchange them for the lower denoms?

Breitling: the lower denoms are over 7 grand at this point for 1 million , good luck the secondary markets are telling us it is going to rv soon and also how important the dinar compared to lowers and higher notes are

dstem: are you telling us we are all going to be rich……some more than others…… LOL

Breitling: lol it all depends…. just have a few lowers Ok….. i really want people to make out on this opportunity and i wish you all the best , i am trying to give you a game plan so you can win

hi-five: How long do you think it might take to grow the exchange rate from .86 to 3+ – - months – years?

Breitling: 1 1/2 years

PDS75: You said to base cash in on bank rates, does that mean Dinar Trade is no longer offering the CBI rate or was that a lie?

Breitling: dinar trade will not be allowed to take dinar out of the USA

jupitergirl: i would love to see the IMFdoc. that says iraq could support a 1+ rate. maybe you can post it on your blog ?

Breitling: sure another site and i have been talking about it…. it is under canons just type that in in roger search bar, but it is not an IMF doc…. it is a planning minister doc , the IMF doc is a dif document that suggest Iraq get the the point to be around 1 usd

hereforfun: Why can the currency traders still get uncirculated currency if there is a shortage?

Breitling: they are buying it from people who are cashing in because they have no money

chezfam07: How long can iraq sustain an economy with no cash? Are they completely electronic yet?

Breitling: 2-3 months and no, they are going to take a few years to get to electronic

dreamzmadeforever: most of us have 25,000 notes, when this rv’s, will we get the same rate as those with smaller denoms?

Breitling: at this point we just dont know for sure

Nexus: With so little cash, and low auctions, if this lasts until say mid june won’t this cause the inflation rate to rise dramatically?

Breitling: yes sir, it will big time… so i hope they have the plan together… no turning back now…. the bullet has already left the gun

tampadinar: how do we convert to smaller denoms after cashing in?

Breitling: you will have to ask the bank you trade them in at

JoeyD: Why do you need lower denoms for the forex? If you cashed in, wouldn’t you rebuy using dollars to buy back at the $0.85 rate?

Breitling: if you cashed in, you would be at the 1usd and it is not gowing…. so if the dinar starts to climb, you have to buy them back at a higher rate and it will cost you, strange question

who_dat: I have listen to your talk with DD the other day. It was great. Thanks. You know the deal when RV, we cash into the banks, and they send to treasury so they can buy oil. Well what about business like dinar trade…..they have said they will send dinars back over seas. That doesnt help our country out if they do that!. And many will go to him to cash out due to same CDI rate-not bank rate, small fee 150 per mil,and verify with the del a rue machine. versus the bank. Do you know anything that the FED will do for the banks to draw us in and cash with them so we keep the dinars in treasury to trade for oil? Thank you

Breitling: that dream is over with…. the dinar will be kept in the good ole USA

ariel57: ariel57: Why do you suppose Rudy says this is a “done deal” is it a done deal?

Breitling: yes sir it is

ozman2011: Came in late…sorry hello to all…Breitling, in a earlier chat with Roger i believe you said a rate of 1.2ish to just over 2ish and i believe you said May not June what made you change your opinion? if i’m wrong sorry…i respect your thinking so whats up…and best wishes

Breitling: may have been rudy’s rate…. my rate is .86 to the euro

ladydardar: how much do the lower denoms sell for

Breitling: depends… you need to look it up…. dont be lazy or it may cost you

hi-five: How is it possible for Iraq to continue until June with little cash left in the country?

Breitling: American express card

RC: how realistic do you truly believe it is that so many people are going to become millionaires when this happens. is there really enough money to sustain this? i am under the impression that in addition to individual investors, governments all around the world, including our own, are holding massive sums of Iraqi dinar. is there really enough money to pay us all off?

Breitling: it is not about money on hand. it is policy on how the pie or economy gets bigger. yes, in the long run they will have way more then what you and i have cashed in

ER_Man: IYO what might be the rate on the larger notes, say 25,000, at the inital RV?

Breitling: lets hope .86 cents per dinar

dustyd14369: 1 mil dinar is worth 86,000 or 860,000 at .86?

Breitling: 860,000

dinarheaven: Wouldn’t 1 mil Dinar @ $.86 = $860,000?

Breitling: yes, i guess i made a typo sorry all

nienow: If we have large notes, are we stuck on one rv?

Breitling: dont know but you better have a plane and insurance in place

dreamzmadeforever: if it rvs to 1.17, will 1mill in dinar be worth over 1 mill in us dollars?

Breitling: if it comes in at that rate… yes

cody: how can it go up on forex if it is a fixed rate, unless they have more than one rv?

Breitling: that has been my point , if they go up too fast on the forex, it is unstable….. so they rv it at that point and reset the rate and all is well

firefloor: Wouldn’t a rate of .86 mean 1 million dinar would equal 860,000?? NOT 86,000?

Breitling: sorry i guess i made a typo , must have freaked people out

mtmuir: Thanks for all you do Breitling. I bought my iqd in 2004, all 25k notes In your opionion is there still time to get smaller denoms?

Breitling: yes, you will have to go looking, and they cost a lot more

Listening_1: Could you please post the link you gave on a past chat to purchase lower denoms? PS thanks so much for all the times you have shared on DD.

Breitling: ebay and silvergreetings .com

Dollar4Dinar: that is opst RV correct?

Breitling: www.silvergreetings.com

jimmy60: will a 5000 note be a problem ?

Breitling: dont know i have a ton of them… lets hope not

1debra: If they give us a time frame to cash in all the 25k notes, will we be able to purchase the lower notes at the time we cash in or exchange them for lower notes. Breitling thanks for all you do

Breitling: I am thinking no, because the idea is to have a lower count of notes so they will have a shortage of lower notes

dreamzmadeforever: u say we should buy lower denoms, so all of us with 25,000 notes are not going to be able to get the same rate as those with lower denoms???

Breitling: the lowers will be left on the market longer so if they are on longer then they will climb in value

revbear: When they have already collected over 70% of 000′s, why on Earth would they need to then pass a law to do the same?

Breitling: that is in-country… they need to pass a law to deal with currency outside of the country and make them retired

kmiller68: if they drop the rate from .00086 to .86 wont that mean 1 IQD = $1.16

crich: so the present rate .ooo86 will = .86 & the initial rv maybe .86…isn’t that the same thing in a way?

exciter07: after we cash in our large denoms…why not just buy dinar on the forex? It is electronic…wouldn’t that be like buying low denoms?

Breitling: if it is at the same rate…. then go ahead, but what if they call in larger notes at a lower rate and then add lower denoms to forex

dinarisserved: so it the dinar rv’s at .86 then will a 25k note be worth $21,500? But will have a 30,60, or 90 day window to cash them in?

smokey_sam: Don’t you mean the US will attack Iran?

hereforfun: Why are the two new bank accounts in the US of such significance to Iraq and the RV?

Breitling: they get DFI funds

centech: Please verify–if the rate comes out at .86—then 1 million Dinar would be worth $860,000 USD–correct? Thx much for verifying!

taxshack: What does raising 000 or droping 000 mean, say on 1,000,000 Dinar?

Breitling: they are getting rid of notes with three zero’s and dropping three zeros off the rate it is two dif policies and this is why people are confused , one has been in process for a year and a half the other will be in place and we will see the rv

Kenpo: do you feel that we can cash in for a year or more or will it be on a limited time line

Breitling: limited time on larger notes not on lower

ladybiker1956: Is the United Sates (Obama) playing a role in the Delay of the RV?

Breitling: Yes, cant talk about that

tblazer: why are the 5k notes insurance?

Breitling: 50, 250. 500 notes…. not the 5k

crich: Is there a reason none of my questions have been answered? Have I done something wrong? I’m new here…my 1st time actually

Breitling: 10 people asked the same question…. already answered it

pennoch2000: What is the US part in this playing out? Obama has anything to do with it?

Breitling: yes, he does… wont get into it

dcorey: I appoligized if you have been asked this. Why does it have to RV. Why can’t Iraq just international with there currancy at the same rate they are now and just use the higher demons

Breitling: they have to many notes to account for to get at a higher rate

sassy: do you think the auctions will stay low as of now

Breitling: lets hope

Listening_1: what exactly causes you to feel we may need the lower denoms? what kind of rate do you think is realistic for the higher denoms

Breitling: because it is coming down to the wire…. and i want you to make money and you need to think hard about what i said . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

nienow: Isn,t it still a good thing to buy large notes?

Breitling: yes, but also get the lowers

shasting: If they give people with the big denominations a time frame, is it possible for the RV to happen again before the time frame is up

Ctealc: Do you think the security minister position has been decided?

Breitling: no clue

chasting: If you have dinar in warka will you be able to cash in later rv?

Breitling: Yes you will

Dollar4Dinar: do all the ministers have to be seated before they can RV?

Breitling: from my understanding, yes

hereforfun: Do you think they might be stalling to seat the security ministers until such time as they ready for the RV?

Breitling: yes I do

bubbie: it seems like maliki can hold up the ministers forever.. can he!?

Breitling: no, we gave him limits

ER_Man: If you had all large notes, 25000 and 10000 would you cash them out asap post RV?

Breitling: wait until rv …they rate could be anything , you will gain no matter what

gonefishin: Do you think they have the ministers chosen but not publicized on purpose? Maybe they are putting off seating the government on purpose.

Breitling: I think that is the case

taxshack: There should not be any problem in moving 25,000 bills, right

Breitling: post rv you will be limited , you can cash in fro USD and that will be it

captainlad: If The GOI keeps dragging their feet, can the IMF force the RV?

Breitling: yes, but what Iraq is doing is the policy work the IMF asked for

azhusker: Why would they put a time limit on higher denominations here in the states. I thought the fed’s and banks were holding them for the long haul. Wouldn’t they still be worth the going rate. It is still money.

Breitling: they will get to use them…. you wont… it will be interbanking trading. they will not want to wait to get them from you so they will have a time limit

LetsGoDinarLetsGo: HOw long do you think they have before inflation becomes a problem?

Breitling: about 2 month

LedZep70: I assume the UST is sitting on large notes and would have a special deal with Iraq and wouldn’t have a time limit to cash them in?

Breitling: yes, they will trade them in post 2015 to 2020 when oil production and demand peak

cmoney: Is it possible they remove the 3 zeros with a time frame at the current rate therefore forcing us to turn in at 1170 rate then once they have all of them in they RV?

Breitling: no because they have to introduce the lower denoms at the same time so all has to be one shot one kill position

jenden: Did I see you answer earlier that at .86 rate, 1 mil dinar equals $86K usd? Can you explain that again? please? I am sorry you have to repeat yourself. Thank you in advance.

Breitling: $860,000 sorry for the typo

nienow: Are large notes still a good investment?

Breitling: Yes they are , OK ALL I AM DONE 250 Questions LOL

tenmillion: Thanks Breitling!

I really like Breitling and I feel he has a good outlook on this investment....But.....Doesnt it seem he may just be pumping the lower denoms for traders to get more money in fast with the higher priced lower denoms since a lot of people may have stopped buying because of all the recent news articles over dropping the zero's?

Maybe I'm just reading into this too much and he may have a good point, I dont know.

What do you guys think about all the lower denom purchase for safety talk? I just cant see it going down like that, but who knows? :(

Many of us I'm sure cant afford $8000 to $10,000 for 1 million dinar in 250 dinar notes. I'd just trade my 5000, 10,000 and 25,000 dinar notes for the 250 dinar notes, but at the buying price difference, I'd only have a fraction of the amount of dinar I now have in the 000 notes.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Downvote 2

I think you have totally missed the point Slade. The 3 zero denoms are being called in to remove from every day use. If the RV happens at say $1 and all you have is 3 zero bills, then you are going to have to cash in during the time limit they set. If you have 100 and 500 bills, you can keep them and wait for the dinar to rise in value. Now why the lower denoms are selling for about 7k for a million is what I don't get.

It kind of makes since, as Breitling states, that for Iraq to pull out the 000 notes, they will come in low on the rv and force everyone with them to sell them and then those with the lower notes will be able to hold them and get the larger rv rate because those are the notes that will remain after the rv.

I just dont know what to believe anymore.......I know I would be highly pissed if I listened to Breitling and spent $8000 to $10,000 for 1 million dinar in 250 notes when I could have gotten it in the 000 notes for $1000 and it didnt pan out as he states. That would mean I ended up spending roughly 10 times the amount for the same overall outcome. On the other hand........I would also be highly pissed if he were correct on this and it did happen and I missed out on the big rv and instead, got stuck with a tiny return that I am forced to turn in on in a given timeframe.

You know what I mean?

I am just so confused on what to do now........

Edited by Spoolin

I agree with you Spoolin but I can't afford that much money to buy the lower denoms. I also think a return of over a million dollars for spending 1k is a fantastic return. Of course as most people I would love the $3 rate, but I can live quite happily on $1 to 1 dinar rate.

i quit reading after about the 10th person asked the 1 mil dinar at .86 = $86,000 usd question..... all i have is big notes and hey if it comes out at .86 i am all in, heck even if i had small notes i would be all in i am ready to get off this carnival ride.... :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will get bashed but believe me there is alot of nonsense in this post. I will stick with Adam and Rudy for my info. Buying lower denoms is silly. No they have not taken out most of the big bills....how could they? If you read the articles they have taken out the liquidity...not the currency. Inflation in 2 months...ya right that wouold be good planning. Etc.

P. S. I believe Ali says he will exchange large denoms for small denoms AFTER RV...money is money!

Edited by dinnie
  • Upvote 4

Okay, question.... because I am so confused now... which is it? .86 will equal 86 cents (.00086 less the .000)? Or .86 will equal 1.16 dollars (1 / .86)? It seems to be a significant difference in value.

1,000,000 x .86 = 860,000

1,000,000 x 1.17 = 1,170,000

Edited by SonOfAtomicVet
  • Upvote 2

Okay, question.... because I am so confused now... which is it? .86 will equal 86 cents (.00086 less the .000)? Or .86 will equal 1.16 dollars (1 / .86)? It seems to be a significant difference in value.

1,000,000 x .86 = 860,000

1,000,000 x 1.17 = 1,170,000

Ha ha.......You noticed that also? I forgot to mention this, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed it.

Makes you go hmmmm....Right?

So which is it?

Breitling also says he believes it will come out at .86 to the Euro.....What does that put it at? $1.27 US or somewhere around there?

Either Breitling has some serious math issues or he was just bambarded with a ton of questions and he just lost track of thought......... :P

So confusing and makes you want to just pull your hair out.......

• Upvote 1

Perhaps we can ask Adam about the lower denoms tomorrow nite. I thought I remember seeing something in a post about after the RV, placing the proceeds into an account electroniclly with dinar as opposed to USD. Several banks would offer that flexibility once the Dinar was internationally recognized. That would make the point of converting into lower denims moot.

• Upvote 1

i quit reading after about the 10th person asked the 1 mil dinar at .86 = $86,000 usd question..... all i have is big notes and hey if it comes out at .86 i am all in, heck even if i had small notes i would be all in i am ready to get off this carnival ride.... :lol:

Amen Brotha

I think in Adam's last chat that question was asked and he said in his opinion there was no need to buy the lowers. I'm going to go to my bank tomorrow and see about a conversion. I've seen ONE order come into that bank in 250s (I posted that a while back). The rep told me that was an unplanned thing, and I have yet to get any of my orders in anything but 25k notes. I haven't, however, asked for lowers. I will tomorrow afternoon. I'll post what happens.

Uh, have you looked at the prices at the site he suggested purchasing the lower denoms from? $45.00 for 10 500 dinar notes?!! $4.50 a piece?! Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but that's ridiculous.

Yeah, I calculated the 500 dinar notes in 1 million and I came up with $9,000. 250 dinar notes came in at $11,000. :blink:

And dont even try the 50 dinar notes at 1 million....If I did the math correctly, it came in at $30,000! :o

I also sent Ali an email on whether we can evenly trade in our 000 notes for the lower denom notes post rv or not and explained to him what Breitling is saying to get his take on it. I'll post up what he says if he does get back to me.

I think in Adam's last chat that question was asked and he said in his opinion there was no need to buy the lowers. I'm going to go to my bank tomorrow and see about a conversion. I've seen ONE order come into that bank in 250s (I posted that a while back). The rep told me that was an unplanned thing, and I have yet to get any of my orders in anything but 25k notes. I haven't, however, asked for lowers. I will tomorrow afternoon. I'll post what happens.

I'm also going to go into my local 5/3 bank that I bank with and ask them if I can trade all of my 25k, 10k and 5k notes in for either 500 or 250 notes. I was able to purchase my 5k and 10k notes there and they were the same price as the 25k notes. Hopefully they will send mine back and order the same amount in 250 and 500 notes for only a small fee of extra shipping. Boy, if I can do that.......I'll have one HUGE stack of dinar. LOL

I'll also let you guys know how that goes.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1

Yes. The bank sells at a standard rate regardless of the denomination. I go through Key. If the large denoms out of country are going to be cashed in and converted to an electronic number in your account, what difference does it make? Those dinar aren't going back to Iraq anyway. It's not like they're making change at your local 5/3!

As you guys have said this is an IMPORTANT question for Adam. I don't have the cash to start going lower denoms and honestly if I sit at this puter much longer I think I am going to have to give the wife the keys to the gun safe. :blink:

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the comments on this site. I was on-line during Breitlings chat and asked that question. He has always seemed very level, but he acutally used the words WARNED in his response. I still do not understand how the insurance in necessary if you take the same $1000 investment today for lower denoms, even at the rate of $3 on the lower I could not get the profit to come out as great as it would if the first RV is at $.86 or $1.17. Someone after the chat calculated the returns for long term investments and said that was the big difference. Short term...we may need to cash in quickly and only one RV and for some short term invest. %'s. Hence...the longer term investment at $3+.

I decided just in case to get a little of the lower denoms....not sure if I am crazy! The dropping the zeros still makes me a little nervous.