Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050311 Okie update

Mountain man

Okie's latest 5/3/11 8 PM EST

« on: Today at 07:55:28 PM »

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST NOW LANDED--THIS RUMOR ABOUT THE 3 ZEROS NOT BEING APPROVED BY PARLIMENT IS HORSE BISCUITS----IT HAS---PERIOD---NUFF SAID!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WE ARE EXACTY WHERE WE WERE LAST NIGHT--JUST WAITING--EVERYTHING DONE----WAITING ON THE RELEASE---PUTER KEEPS FREEZING ON THIS SITE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE NO NEW INTEL--WHICH IS GOOD---MEANS THINGS HASN'T CHANGED--KEEP CALM--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CHINA WILL NEVER R/V ANY APPRECIABLE AMOUNT DUE TO THEIR EXPORTS BEING EFFECTED BY A HIGHER RATE----

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] AS LONG AS CHINA CAN PRODUCE EXPORTS THAT SEEM RELITIVLY CHEAP TO THE REST OF THE WORLD---THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A MARKET FOR EXPORTS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WISHED I KNEW SOME NEWS ABOUT THE DONG--THE RATES I HEARD QUOTED SEEMED OUTRAGEOUS TO ME

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] DONG QUOTED ME WAS ASTRONOMICAL AND ENTIRELY OUT OF REASON DUE TO VN NOT HAVING A COMMODITY BASED CURRENCY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TARHEEL--WHO KNOWS---THEY MAY BE RIGHT--EVERYTHING IS DONE--AS TO WHY IT HASN'T APPEARED YET IS NOT APPARENT TO ME

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RICODINARY--WE HAVE MORE OIL IN THE USA THAN IN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PJLANNEN--ASK HIM IF HE SERVICES AND HAS PARTS FOR A 92 ALLANTE---PLEASE

eman7390] OKIE_OIL_MAN Will we see gas below 3 bucks again IYO?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TZEMAN-WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER

OKIE_OIL_MAN] OUR JEWISH FRIENDS THAT RUNS THE COMMODITIE BOARD OF TRADE DICTATES THE PRICE OF OIL----NOT SUPPLY AND DEMAND

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RICODINARY--ANYONE IN THE OIL FIELD KNOWS ABOUT OLE SPINDLETOP----ARE YOU THAT OLD?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SMABES--DEBT CEILING VOTE PUT OFF FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AS OF TODAY

[juicelady] OKIE_OIL_MAN OKIE_OIL_MAN I read that Malikki asked the UN to move the date for recovering their money from June to May 5th and if they don't RV before that, then the countries that forgave Iraq debt will put the debt back on Iraq. Is that for real? thanks..

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUICELADY---HORSE BISCUITS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HAS ANYONE BEEN WATCHING THE AUCTIONS???

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THEY ARE ONLY TRADING INTER-BANK SELLING LOWER DENOMS AND RECOVERING 3 ZERO MONEY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I CAN'T EVEN READ THE SCREEN MUCH LESS ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow. Too much material in this post to figure out what to comment on. I know it's only been 24 hrs but does anyone else miss that "Gag Order" ? :blink:

Shhhhhhhhh.z! It's still in effect. They haven't gotten the memo yet. God Bless Semper Fi lol

WELL I DIDNT RESPECT OKIE BEFORE THIS POST DUE TO HIS BS.

YET WHEN HE POSTED THIS (OKIE_OIL_MAN] OUR JEWISH FRIENDS THAT RUNS THE COMMODITIE BOARD OF TRADE DICTATES THE PRICE OF OIL----NOT SUPPLY AND DEMAND )

IT PRETTY MUCH GAVE ME THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN!

He can stick it as far as the lie's and BS he has been posting. If you throw out enough dates and times and reposts of news articles eventually you should get one right.. I am still awaiting just one from the clown OKIE.

ALSO,If he actually thinks the "JEWISH FRIENDS" run the commodity board of trades he clearly doesn't know who is on the board! I suspect he knows as much about the commodities board as he does the time and date and rate of this RV.

Ignorance bothers those of us who are intelligent enough to know better.

Peace to all those who see antisemetic remarks and racists remarks for what they are... Ignorant!

Sorry but I have no patience for B.S. Whew Ok I feel a little better... lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Surely if this is one of the biggest Dinar forums Okie would sometimes come here...you can almost guarantee it.

OKIE if youre reading this youre a total fool and you will pay for your beguiling ways in spades!

Reap what you sow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie's latest 5/3/11 8 PM EST

« on: Today at 07:55:28 PM »

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST NOW LANDED--THIS RUMOR ABOUT THE 3 ZEROS NOT BEING APPROVED BY PARLIMENT IS HORSE BISCUITS----IT HAS---PERIOD---NUFF SAID!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WE ARE EXACTY WHERE WE WERE LAST NIGHT--JUST WAITING--EVERYTHING DONE----WAITING ON THE RELEASE---PUTER KEEPS FREEZING ON THIS SITE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE NO NEW INTEL--WHICH IS GOOD---MEANS THINGS HASN'T CHANGED--KEEP CALM--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CHINA WILL NEVER R/V ANY APPRECIABLE AMOUNT DUE TO THEIR EXPORTS BEING EFFECTED BY A HIGHER RATE----

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] AS LONG AS CHINA CAN PRODUCE EXPORTS THAT SEEM RELITIVLY CHEAP TO THE REST OF THE WORLD---THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A MARKET FOR EXPORTS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WISHED I KNEW SOME NEWS ABOUT THE DONG--THE RATES I HEARD QUOTED SEEMED OUTRAGEOUS TO ME

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] DONG QUOTED ME WAS ASTRONOMICAL AND ENTIRELY OUT OF REASON DUE TO VN NOT HAVING A COMMODITY BASED CURRENCY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TARHEEL--WHO KNOWS---THEY MAY BE RIGHT--EVERYTHING IS DONE--AS TO WHY IT HASN'T APPEARED YET IS NOT APPARENT TO ME

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RICODINARY--WE HAVE MORE OIL IN THE USA THAN IN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PJLANNEN--ASK HIM IF HE SERVICES AND HAS PARTS FOR A 92 ALLANTE---PLEASE

eman7390] OKIE_OIL_MAN Will we see gas below 3 bucks again IYO?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TZEMAN-WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER

OKIE_OIL_MAN] OUR JEWISH FRIENDS THAT RUNS THE COMMODITIE BOARD OF TRADE DICTATES THE PRICE OF OIL----NOT SUPPLY AND DEMAND

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RICODINARY--ANYONE IN THE OIL FIELD KNOWS ABOUT OLE SPINDLETOP----ARE YOU THAT OLD?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SMABES--DEBT CEILING VOTE PUT OFF FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AS OF TODAY

[juicelady] OKIE_OIL_MAN OKIE_OIL_MAN I read that Malikki asked the UN to move the date for recovering their money from June to May 5th and if they don't RV before that, then the countries that forgave Iraq debt will put the debt back on Iraq. Is that for real? thanks..

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUICELADY---HORSE BISCUITS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HAS ANYONE BEEN WATCHING THE AUCTIONS???

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THEY ARE ONLY TRADING INTER-BANK SELLING LOWER DENOMS AND RECOVERING 3 ZERO MONEY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I CAN'T EVEN READ THE SCREEN MUCH LESS ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

:o -: