Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When posting in the news forum...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We need to cut down on the double posting!! I am guilty of this myself!!

PLEASE check other postings and make sure your artical has not already been posted!

Thanks

Bumper

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

PLEASE check other postings and make sure your artical has not already been posted!

Thanks

Bumper

you bet .... thanks .... :D:D:):D:D

Edited by nathan1606

• 1 month later...

Could I suggest another guideline? When replying to a long post, please use the reply button at the bottom rather than the reply for that particular post. It's annoying as hell to have to scroll through a copy of a post that you have already read and scrolled through once ... or twice ... or three times!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Bumper

Yes, please follow this advice.

• 3 weeks later...

And, 9. If you simply want to post something important to you (not us) about your uncle's gout and how it gave him a date and rate, please, please, put it in OFF TOPIC. That is not a rumor, that is just weird. Keep it and its cousins in the OFF TOPIC bin. Thanks.....and GO RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's all good... things get posted so quickly here that they get lost in an hour or two... I don't mind the duplicate posts in those cases. The one's that concern me are the posts within an hour of each other.... but truthfully, even then it's not the end of the world when we duplicate posts. There's always someone who hasn't seen it yet and they are always appreciative. :)

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it means anything substantial but I was just on the IMF website ( click on news) and they had the new SDR rates posted! Let me know what if any the significance is. Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Newbie Question: GID Associates rep told me that when the RV does actually occur, it will be announced on the World Exchange Market. When I asked her how to find that, she said, "Just Google it." When I did, I found all kinds of junk. Any direct links to the World Exchange Market as a bona fide news resource is appreciated. (I noticed that the latest news posted on CBI is dated June 9, 2011.) Dinar Banker does have a news leader board on their site. But to be honest, what I'd really like to know is their news source(s). Again, specific links or hardcopy source material is appreicated.

• 2 months later...

Thanks

Bumper

I wish you would reinterate this. Dang, same article 3 times. Heeelllllooooo

Yes, please follow this advice.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if something has been posted

before, due to the *Titles* of th3e Post.

Sometimes it's just added on to another Post already here.

I get confused, that's why I rarely bring a Post over...and that's my 2 cents worth... :twocents: