Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru update--Okie, longfellow, med, Breitling

Southern Gal

Dude....SERIOUSLY....you might want to have a Dr look at that :blink: :blink: :blink:

This is NOTHING MORE than FREE ADVERTISING for her..his..shim's PAY SITE....SPAM SPAM SPAM

Aw, C'mon. How much did you pay for the info, intel, rumor, stories, entertainment, etc... By someone else bringing it here, you (and lots of others) do not have to go to their site or pay their fee to read it! ;)

Chill out a bit people

I will take that bet. Care to put up $5,000,000 dinar? Or shut up.

All of you (and you know if I am talking specifically to you). Everyone of you worthless, mouthy, arrogant, reprehensible, no-gooders can just go away now. We no longer will have to read or witness your hatred and meaningless replies. Your souls are angry and lost. No amount of money will change you. I fear for those in your personal lives, because they must suffer daily from just being in your presence.

I am so glad this is over and I won't be in the same area of your discourse and trivial lives.

It's quiet alright to write your trash...no retribution from this site. You can type whatever makes you feel big and tall and better than anyone else. Now it is time trash is thrown back and you go with it.

Later...

If you have the proof that Parliment approved the removal of the three zeros then why keep us all in suspense. BRING IT. Don't forget that statement came from Oakie. If you actually believe anything that comes off of his keyboard then you have serious problems. Again, SHOW ME. That vote is to approve the redenomination anyway. I guess Joakie has got you believing that's a good thing too.

• Upvote 1

All of you (and you know if I am talking specifically to you). Everyone of you worthless, mouthy, arrogant, reprehensible, no-gooders can just go away now. We no longer will have to read or witness your hatred and meaningless replies. Your souls are angry and lost. No amount of money will change you. I fear for those in your personal lives, because they must suffer daily from just being in your presence.

I am so glad this is over and I won't be in the same area of your discourse and trivial lives.

It's quiet alright to write your trash...no retribution from this site. You can type whatever makes you feel big and tall and better than anyone else. Now it is time trash is thrown back and you go with it.

Later...

Hey dude dont hold back. Just say it dont play with it. hahahahahaha Your gonna pop man.

Any person who writes ALL IN CAPS has nothing I want to read...

Same goes for people who seem to have Guru before their name.

In that Blog they also quote Adam Montana and call him too a Guru..............

I am so glad this is over ....

End Quote

Is it?

In that Blog they also quote Adam Montana and call him too a Guru..............

I am so glad this is over ....

End Quote

Is it?

Nothing is over or close to being over as far as we know.

Iraq is still a freaking mess, they have inept people running the country and one of the worlds most hardline countries connecting their border.

People who think Iraq is going to be like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia in the next 10 years are DREAMING!

• Upvote 2

Later...

Are you actually mental?? I mean really??

I don't know you......& you don't know me. Yet you say this ridiculous stuff!! lol

Stay away from the computer & maybe your brain will begin to function again!

I find it amazing that TIME & AGAIN all the boo boos yes not gurus BOO BOOS have no links to refer to when posting JUST trust me. I am convinced they are a part of the sham WOWS infomercial team! A 3 billion dollar industry turned screw you over while charging you insane fees above and beyond the exchange rates. Brilliant they did not even need the shark tank for funding help.

In college your grade would be an F if you could not site your information.

First time I have really been frustrated by the boo boos and decided to say something so don't get me wrong ther posts give hope but one has to ask why they care if I invest or stay invested enough to take the time and orchestrate these posts nearly everyday.

Everyone of you worthless, mouthy, arrogant, reprehensible, no-gooders can just go away now. We no longer will have to read or witness your hatred and meaningless replies. Your souls are angry and lost. No amount of money will change you

End Quote

You do sound mouthy, arrogant and full of hatred yourself to me.....Just saying

Later...

Fella, you need to take a good long hard look in the mirror and I think you will see just exactly the person you have described. You need professional counseling and anger management.

• Upvote 1