Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru update--Okie, longfellow, med, Breitling

Southern Gal

5-3-2011 Guru Breitling The CBI has stated over and over again… more value, less notes. IMF get the Dinar to the buck and fast. we have progress reports about them taking 70% the notes out of public. don’t worry you are in a good spot [no lop]

5-3-2011 Guru Med EVERYDAY THEY LIMIT THE SALE OF HARD CURRENCY IS ANOTHER DAY THAT INFLATION RISES AND IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG FOR IT TO BE A SERIOUS PROBLEM...THIS IS SHORT TERM...SHABIBI WOULD NOT DO IT UNLESS HE KNEW THE OUTCOME OF THE VALUATION AS WAS DISCUSSED IN THAT ARTICLE SO IF WE TAKE THE ENTIRE ARTICLE AS TRUE THIS IS THE BEGINNING PROCESS OF THE VALUATION OR RAISING OF THE ZERO’S AND THAT IS JUST GOING ON FACTS

5-3-2011 Guru Longfellow Things look very good, but this is very complex so go in with cautious optimism...Shabibi house party still on for tonight.

5-3-2011 Guru OkieOilMan PARLIMENT APPROVED OF REMOVAL OF 3 ZEROS’ TODAY...LOOK FOR THE R/V ANY MOMENT AND HE STATED DEFINITELY THIS IS OUR WEEK--THE FAT LADY IS SINGING

5-3-2011 Guru Delta everybody in Iraq KNOWS it’s going to come out at $.85 – Iraqi’s know this as they are already talking about this rate at $.85 per Dinar. Their people are being educated for a while in this knowledge… this RV will be done in stages to not hurt the economy… and they are ready to do this – it will be smooth and very fast and effective...possibly this month – they have to be international before July 1st at least a month before that and no later

5-3-2011 Guru Frankly Speaking When will we give them Chapter 7?- at the moment they raise the value of their CURRENCY- it’s The Authors PLAN... I am still at the $3+ rate but we need to study every avenue…even .86 rate

I really enjoy this Dinar Guru site....lots of free info, easy to read. Here the link for the link people ... "do not promote other websites"

Edited by Munsch
do not promote other websites
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Guru update...... My comments.....

Breitling...... Unfortunately my dinar is still not worth much more than toilet paper.

Med.......Inflation is already a problem for me.

Longfellow.....I wasn't invited to Shabby's party. Don't even know where his house is.

Okie....... There's a zero. And I can't hear that fat lady either.

Delta.........Ain't too many people in Iraq knows anything. I just know I'll believe it when I get my email from Adam.

Frankly.....I hope I ain't chapter 7 before this happens.

I'm just hanging on til the end. I do however think we are close. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:blink::lol: Oh! All them Gurus in the same place....woohoo....like shooting fish in a barrel!!!!! :lol:

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!! WOOHOO....A ONE STOP SHOOTING SHOP!!!! :lol:

184pd.gif

hahahah look at em jumping out the windows. dinars falling out their pockets

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5-3-2011 Guru Breitling The CBI has stated over and over again… more value, less notes. IMF get the Dinar to the buck and fast. we have progress reports about them taking 70% the notes out of public. don’t worry you are in a good spot [no lop]

5-3-2011 Guru Med EVERYDAY THEY LIMIT THE SALE OF HARD CURRENCY IS ANOTHER DAY THAT INFLATION RISES AND IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG FOR IT TO BE A SERIOUS PROBLEM...THIS IS SHORT TERM...SHABIBI WOULD NOT DO IT UNLESS HE KNEW THE OUTCOME OF THE VALUATION AS WAS DISCUSSED IN THAT ARTICLE SO IF WE TAKE THE ENTIRE ARTICLE AS TRUE THIS IS THE BEGINNING PROCESS OF THE VALUATION OR RAISING OF THE ZERO’S AND THAT IS JUST GOING ON FACTS

5-3-2011 Guru Longfellow Things look very good, but this is very complex so go in with cautious optimism...Shabibi house party still on for tonight.

5-3-2011 Guru OkieOilMan PARLIMENT APPROVED OF REMOVAL OF 3 ZEROS’ TODAY...LOOK FOR THE R/V ANY MOMENT AND HE STATED DEFINITELY THIS IS OUR WEEK--THE FAT LADY IS SINGING

5-3-2011 Guru Delta everybody in Iraq KNOWS it’s going to come out at $.85 – Iraqi’s know this as they are already talking about this rate at $.85 per Dinar. Their people are being educated for a while in this knowledge… this RV will be done in stages to not hurt the economy… and they are ready to do this – it will be smooth and very fast and effective...possibly this month – they have to be international before July 1st at least a month before that and no later

5-3-2011 Guru Frankly Speaking When will we give them Chapter 7?- at the moment they raise the value of their CURRENCY- it’s The Authors PLAN... I am still at the $3+ rate but we need to study every avenue…even .86 rate

I really enjoy this Dinar Guru site....lots of free info, easy to read. Here the link for the link people ... "do not promote other websites"

we have progress reports about them taking 70% the notes out of public.

Would love to see proof of that. To bad we never will. Guru Breitling. :(

Hmmmmm......I bet there are no facts to back this up!

Dan

I will take that bet. Care to put up $5,000,000 dinar? Or shut up.

All of you (and you know if I am talking specifically to you). Everyone of you worthless, mouthy, arrogant, reprehensible, no-gooders can just go away now. We no longer will have to read or witness your hatred and meaningless replies. Your souls are angry and lost. No amount of money will change you. I fear for those in your personal lives, because they must suffer daily from just being in your presence.

I am so glad this is over and I won't be in the same area of your discourse and trivial lives.

It's quiet alright to write your trash...no retribution from this site. You can type whatever makes you feel big and tall and better than anyone else. Now it is time trash is thrown back and you go with it.

Later...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

lol why have they been dubbed 'gurus'....Ihave the understanding that guru defines as a person why knows alot about a subject.....all they have proven is that they don't know anything :)

I almost want to continue following this garbage just to see more people talk trash about them lol

Seems to me that they need a helmet way more than a keyboard :)

Gurus.......I'm getting out my "Super Glue" and whipped cream....BEWARE....

i didn't hear that "fat lady" but I swear I saw Elvis leave the building....did anyone else see him?????

Any person who writes ALL IN CAPS has nothing I want to read...

Same goes for people who seem to have Guru before their name.

Don't take it personally... It's not like yelling in an email. When they are in a chat room, it's kinda like being on the loudspeaker. Color doesn't come thru when you cut and paste. It's actually easier to just read just the GURU'S chat if it's in ALL CAPS and filter out the chatter and questions if you don't want to read all that. IMHO :mellow:

• Upvote 1