Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Breitlings post on LOP****

easyrider

"Lop" Talk

by Breitling

Ok here it goes for the people who keep getting talking into the lop talk. How is it the Iraqi's are spending billions to buy back Dinar off the streets, and from banks in Iraq?

They are auctioning off the biggest oil drilling contracts on the planet.

The country as a whole is the largest oil development operation on the entire planet.

You have 800 of the top business on the planet trying to set up shop in Iraq.

We see all this "body language", we see them with our own eyes taking larger notes off the market, and we see people complaining they don't have enough currency notes to go around last few months plenty of articles pointing this out.

We have the CBI telling people we are going to get rid of notes to help increase value, and also introduce the lowers for transparency.

The CBI has stated over and over again... more value, less notes.

IMF get the Dinar to the buck and fast.

We see all this happening before our very eyes, and they have been in the process to get this done in the last year and half, we have progress reports about them taking 70% the notes out of public.

Then we have one fat Iraqi come in on a news interview from pigs tooth Arkansas, and say no no no don't buy the Dinar it will be worth nothing.

Watch what they are doing for the love of Pete, not what some fat Iraqi says who probably resents you and I having Dinar in the first place, and God forbid if someone made a profit.

If you have not been paying attention they are 100% full of crap. I can't say it any clearer than that.

Iraq is set up to profit and be an island of wealth, no plans, or any type of reason for them to devalue the currency or try to use Hyper inflation policy on a currency that it's true rate is being held down by the CBI and the auctions they have.

Please people, don't worry you are in a good spot and should be happy your blessed enough to be on this ride. Do not let someone talk you into not looking at all the work done to get the rv going and all the "body language" and all the policy they have implemented to add wealth and a environment in which the currency we are sitting on will grow

God bless you guys, just rest your thoughts, relax.

Warmest Regards,Breitling

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Each person should listen to the Lord and to their own heart as we all watch this play out during what has become a very exciting ride. At this time, I feel that I am to hold on and wait for what I believe will be a very nice financial blessing.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the Post Easy. ( you wouldn't be taunting Keep would you ? :D )

Breitling had said in a previous chat that after May 1st we would be in RV mode on a day to day basis thru the end of June. If it happens sooner then even better !

Btw is Pigs Tooth anywhere near Little Rock ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We see all this happening before our very eyes, and they have been in the process to get this done in the last year and half, we have progress reports about them taking 70% the notes out of public.

No wonder people are so confused about some of the facts and cant tell whats real or not....they all repeat the nonsense of the "removing 70% of the notes" and they get it from the oh so smart gurus......sheesh....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

No wonder people are so confused about some of the facts and cant tell whats real or not....they all repeat the nonsense of the "removing 70% of the notes" and they get it from the oh so smart gurus......sheesh....

Hi keep :)

Excellent comment and true. It appears much more desirable to

put faith in those that have lied continually for years to validate

ones investment, than to try and understand both sides, then

be prepared. What we hope for we do not always realize, but that

does not jive with the frenzy.

It is unfortunate. History teaches nothing evidently.

Thanks easy for the post :)

All my best! :D

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Lop" Talk

by Breitling

Ok here it goes for the people who keep getting talking into the lop talk. How is it the Iraqi's are spending billions to buy back Dinar off the streets, and from banks in Iraq?

They are auctioning off the biggest oil drilling contracts on the planet.

The country as a whole is the largest oil development operation on the entire planet.

You have 800 of the top business on the planet trying to set up shop in Iraq.

We see all this "body language", we see them with our own eyes taking larger notes off the market, and we see people complaining they don't have enough currency notes to go around last few months plenty of articles pointing this out.

We have the CBI telling people we are going to get rid of notes to help increase value, and also introduce the lowers for transparency.

The CBI has stated over and over again... more value, less notes.

IMF get the Dinar to the buck and fast.

Then we have one fat Iraqi come in on a news interview from pigs tooth Arkansas, and say no no no don't buy the Dinar it will be worth nothing.

Watch what they are doing for the love of Pete, not what some fat Iraqi says who probably resents you and I having Dinar in the first place, and God forbid if someone made a profit.

If you have not been paying attention they are 100% full of crap. I can't say it any clearer than that.

Iraq is set up to profit and be an island of wealth, no plans, or any type of reason for them to devalue the currency or try to use Hyper inflation policy on a currency that it's true rate is being held down by the CBI and the auctions they have.

Please people, don't worry you are in a good spot and should be happy your blessed enough to be on this ride. Do not let someone talk you into not looking at all the work done to get the rv going and all the "body language" and all the policy they have implemented to add wealth and a environment in which the currency we are sitting on will grow

God bless you guys, just rest your thoughts, relax.

Warmest Regards,Breitling

It's really stupid that we have to Keep explaining this LOP THING AS i SAY AGAIN a MADE UP word!!!!! Geez can we move beyond this!

Hey Easy or Keep,

who is this Breitling guy? I'm not familiar with him

Hey Easy or Keep,

who is this Breitling guy? I'm not familiar with him

It's really stupid that we have to Keep explaining this LOP THING AS i SAY AGAIN a MADE UP word!!!!! Geez can we move beyond this!

yea i was hesitant to post but i thought this would be a good read thanks for the comment appreciate it.smile.gif

I like you explanation EasyRider and thanks for it. This is the most exciting ride that I have been on and I'm loving it. My future is so bright I have to wear glasses!B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

Have you noticed that the financials provided by the CBI are actually showing the numbers increasing and not decreasing? The latest figures show a 600 billion dinar increase in physical dinars in circulation since February. But the 'gurus' keep stating the numbers have shrunk by a dramatic level... I know what you mean by 'sheesh'... :lol:

Have you noticed that the financials provided by the CBI are actually showing the numbers increasing and not decreasing? The latest figures show a 600 billion dinar increase in physical dinars in circulation since February. But the 'gurus' keep stating the numbers have shrunk by a dramatic level... I know what you mean by 'sheesh'... :lol:

i do get confused sometimes.....but weren't we told that news coming out from Iraq ( be they official or not) are mostly smokes screen meant to confuse all of us....

so why do we have to believe this figures that dinar circulation is on the increase..? :unsure:

Great POST! I too am tired of all the talk about the "LOP". It will NEVER happen as Iraq as you say is becoming an island of wealth. Many soldiers coming home know this already and they have brought the Dinar with them. I think it is kind of ironic that so many posting here at DV are talking LOP and low currency RV. People need to learn patience and perseverance as when this does come about AND IT WILL they will then begin to realize the incredible wealth of the Dinar and just how wealthy they will become from this. The first go round I'm planning on cashing in half of my holdings and retaining the other half for what may be ahead. Peace.

• Upvote 2

i do get confused sometimes.....but weren't we told that news coming out from Iraq ( be they official or not) are mostly smokes screen meant to confuse all of us....

so why do we have to believe this figures that dinar circulation is on the increase..? :unsure:

Probably just me, but I put more stock in the credibility of the CBI and IMF than I do the gurus that have basically been wrong about their predictions, interpretations and assumptions time after time after time... Seriously, it's like the gurus state - don't believe anything that comes out of Iraq (media, reports, etc) unless I tell you to believe it and tell you what it really means, and everything else is smoke and mirrors - The same people that tell you not to believe in the media over there consistently use the Iraqi media articles that can be interpreted to support their claims in their chats and posts.

I like you explanation EasyRider and thanks for it. This is the most exciting ride that I have been on and I'm loving it. My future is so bright I have to wear glasses!B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

its shades not glasses lol

I may be correct or only somewhat correct in the thinking that Shabbs decided to sell the IQD externally to use the profits for puchasing things that the GOI may need. With the sanctions in place, this was a money making opportunity for them to create a cash-flow. I am unsure what items or needs they needed the foreign currency for to purchase, but, regardless of that thought is that profits or %s of the cash reserves were likely used for the GOI.

How can a substantial drop of 70% happen? Maybe the GOI felt the need to purchase this or that & it reduced liquidity by 70%.

Main point I am stating here, is if the CBI was using %s of their cash reserves to supply the GOI on making purchases, would the actual value of the cash-reserves really need to be put into the equation when backing the value of the IQD? Obviously the GOI could easily re-distribute funds from crude sales or other sectors to make up for what they took (Think of it as an IOU being paid, and possibly with interest). Which in term means, the current Cash reserves may not truly be what they naturally should be. Over the years, the GOI could have used millions of dollars from profits or cash reserves, and which basically shows that the cash reserves are also undervalued against the current IQD in circulation.

Not to mention we know that the value is set based upon liquid assets & non-liquid assets are currently excluded. Hence the name program rate versus real value rate.

Does this change your perception a little?? Or do you still believe of mostly negative thoughts and the worst-case scenario is likely to happen as you will not be disappointed.

• Upvote 3

A LOP is a distinct possibility....its what I would do in their place...so why shouldn't they?However that being said, there is one thing that makes no sense if they were to LOP...why bother to reduce the larger bills in circulation at all pre-LOP? If I were LOPing I would just say, alright, we are re-denominating tomorrow, you have 3 months to exchange your old notes for new ones...I wouldn't waste time or money collecting old bills beforehand. Other than that one little thing a LOP followed by a RV makes perfect sense.

A LOP is a distinct possibility....its what I would do in their place...so why shouldn't they?However that being said, there is one thing that makes no sense if they were to LOP...why bother to reduce the larger bills in circulation at all pre-LOP? If I were LOPing I would just say, alright, we are re-denominating tomorrow, you have 3 months to exchange your old notes for new ones...I wouldn't waste time or money collecting old bills beforehand. Other than that one little thing a LOP followed by a RV makes perfect sense.

Let me put it to you this way if they were to LOP AKA redeomniation they would dhave already done it a long time ago instead of issuing out new currency that we obtain this has been a plan since we have invaded much more complex then any logic can take of the brain so with that said ill let you simmer on that dont worry my friend you would have lopped because you dont know what your doing Iraq will not LOP so take that to the bank.

Probably just me, but I put more stock in the credibility of the CBI and IMF than I do the gurus that have basically been wrong about their predictions, interpretations and assumptions time after time after time... Seriously, it's like the gurus state - don't believe anything that comes out of Iraq (media, reports, etc) unless I tell you to believe it and tell you what it really means, and everything else is smoke and mirrors - The same people that tell you not to believe in the media over there consistently use the Iraqi media articles that can be interpreted to support their claims in their chats and posts.

Agree...CBI and IMF news are definitely more credible than the gurus (and politicians..) :)

Let me put it to you this way if they were to LOP AKA redeomniation they would dhave already done it a long time ago instead of issuing out new currency that we obtain this has been a plan since we have invaded much more complex then any logic can take of the brain so with that said ill let you simmer on that dont worry my friend you would have lopped because you dont know what your doing Iraq will not LOP so take that to the bank.

A Plan....that's the bigger picture of this investment. And i'm sure there is. :rolleyes:

There is no logical way I should get rich off this investment....if I do I think I will actually start believing in conspiracy theories. If I had 2 goals 1. To empower the currency vs. the US dollar and 2. To increase the wealth of the iraqi citizen....a LOP and revalue to 3.5:1 takes care of the increased value of the IQD and prevents any whale buy out while not bankrupting iraq, the 2nd part would then be easy, simply do as kuwait or saudi arabia...a stipend for each citizen on oil sales

This makes it all affordable for them....investors still make a 350% return, while that may not be much for us, for the big boys, it comes out to massive amounts of money anyway, say the US government had 3 trillion invested....they would still come back with over 6 trillion profit....that would still pay down america's debt and increase the strength of the dollar so by LOPing and RVing, they would also still make their important investors happy. I dont know why people dont want to see this, its rather obvious and logical, I know none of us want a LOP, however we have to face the possibility....not doing so is like riding along in a car doing 60mph with no brakes and seeing a concrete wall coming up and refusing to put on your seatbelt because you drive this road everyday and that concrete wall wasn't there yesterday.

There are certain things of course that don't make sense if they are going to LOP, so I hope I am wrong and wake up a millionaire one day, but logically and financially the only way a straight revalue would happen is some type of long term plan/conspiracy between America, Iraq, and whoever else is involved. Heres hoping for a conspiracy.