Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TXtrader Post: G.E.T. 5/3/11

nointel

May 3rd, 2011 10:39 am ·

CBI is on a roll, its RV time

« on: Today at 09:11:31 AM

CBI currency auction 4/28 then they closed for 3 days. I have never seen them take this much time off. Add the low currency auction of 58 million on 4/28 then to 21 Million yesterday and 3.5 million today, this makes a trend, tomorrow should be no auction or a new price ( in the range of $1.45 to one Dinar ). Add the fact several U.S. banks have stopped selling Dinar this week and the IQD will be in short supply by the weekend, Iraq cannot function without a cash flow very long. This is the trend we have all been waiting for, RV time is very close

• Upvote 14

biggrin.gifTHANKS FOR THE POST!!!!

LET'S ALL HOPE THIS MEANS WE ARE IN THE FINAL STRETCH........

(I THINK I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW>>>LOL)

COME ON RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

well, i do remember a few months ago, sometime in 2010, there was no cbi auctions for a few days. everybody was speculating about the rv coming down the pipe. didnt happen. i think that with no curency auctions, dinar prices are going to go through the roof right now. supply and demand. go rv 2011!

G.E.T. Team are morons, they post a new rate every other day. One rate high to get the newbies and others low to get the oldies ... remember .86 cents a couple of weeks ago. That lasted about 1 day then the "back screens" said 4.21

• Upvote 2

G.E.T. Team are morons, they post a new rate every other day. One rate high to get the newbies and others low to get the oldies ... remember .86 cents a couple of weeks ago. That lasted about 1 day then the "back screens" said 4.21

Yeah your right man it really blows. But its always a grin to pull out the calulator and run that number on your holdings and say

YEAH !!!! BABY !!!!!

Go RVVVV

• Upvote 1

well, i do remember a few months ago, sometime in 2010, there was no cbi auctions for a few days. everybody was speculating about the rv coming down the pipe. didnt happen. i think that with no curency auctions, dinar prices are going to go through the roof right now. supply and demand. go rv 2011!

We did not only see auctions for three days, but now seeing the steady decline in. sales....this is a very good sign!

May 3rd, 2011 10:39 am ·

CBI is on a roll, its RV time

« on: Today at 09:11:31 AM

CBI currency auction 4/28 then they closed for 3 days. I have never seen them take this much time off. Add the low currency auction of 58 million on 4/28 then to 21 Million yesterday and 3.5 million today, this makes a trend, tomorrow should be no auction or a new price ( in the range of $1.45 to one Dinar ). Add the fact several U.S. banks have stopped selling Dinar this week and the IQD will be in short supply by the weekend, Iraq cannot function without a cash flow very long. This is the trend we have all been waiting for, RV time is very close

There has been many no auction in the past. In fact 3 days no auction is nothing compared to 7+ days no auction......however these days are different. In the no auction days in the past, they would then have huge auctions following. Now we are having no auction days with extremely lows auctions following! One would think they can't keep this trend going on very long. I do hope & pray we are close.....however, I do question why he is stating we should see no auction tomorrow, & where he is getting the possible rate around $1.45? I do feel that guesstimation is logical.

Dan