Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bin laden has been dead for years?

nointel

http://www.infowars.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade/

Inside Sources: Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade

A multitude of different inside sources both publicly and privately, including one individual who personally worked with Bin Laden at one time, told us directly that Osama’s dead corpse has been on ice for nearly a decade and that his “death” would only be announced at the most politically expedient time.

That time has now come with a years-old fake picture being presented as the only evidence of his alleged killing yesterday, while Bin Laden’s body has been hastily dumped into the sea to prevent anyone from finding out when he actually died.

In April 2002, over nine years ago, Council on Foreign Relations member Steve R. Pieczenik, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, and James Baker, told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months”.

Pieczenik would be in a position to know such information, having worked directly with Bin Laden when the US was funding and arming the terror leader in an attempt to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan in the late 70′s and early 80′s (a documented historical fact that talking heads in the corporate media are actually denying today in light of developments).

“I found out through my sources that he had had kidney disease. And as a physician, I knew that he had to have two dialysis machines and he was dying,” Pieczenik told Jones during the April 24, 2002 interview.

“And you could see those in those films, those made-up photos that they were sending us out of nowhere. I mean, suddenly, we would see a video of bin Laden today and then out of nowhere, they said oh it was sent to us anonymously, meaning that someone in the government, our government, was trying to keep up the morale on our side and say oh we still have to chase this guy when, in fact, he’s been dead for months,” added Pieczenik.

Pieczenik then stated that the video tape of a fat Bin Laden look alike “taking responsibility” for 9/11 that was released in December 2001 was “such a hoax” designed to “manipulate” people in the emotional aftermath of 9/11.

The subsequent war in Afghanistan that followed 9/11 was orchestrated “With the agreement of the bin Laden family, knowing fully well that he would die,” said Pieczenik. “And I think that Musharraf, the President of Pakistan, spilled the beans by accident three months ago when he said that bin Laden was dead because his kidney dialysis machines were destroyed in East Afghanistan.”

In addition to Pieczenik, as we reported in August 2002, Alex Jones was separately told by a high level Republican source that Bin Laden was dead and that his body was being kept “on ice” until Osama’s death could be announced at the most “politically expedient” time.

When Jones asked the source if his claim was mere speculation or whether it was actually true, the source re-iterated the fact that he was being deadly serious and that Bin Laden’s corpse was “physically on ice” waiting to be rolled out for public consumption at the most opportune moment.

Many expected that moment to be right before the 2004 election, but after Democrats began speculating about the possibility, Republicans settled instead for a fake Osama video tape that was released on the eve of the election and, according to both George W. Bush and John Kerry, was the deciding factor in a closely-fought contest. Veteran news reader Walter Cronkite labeled the entire farce a Karl Rove-orchestrated “set-up”.

In addition to these sources, a deluge of other heads of state as well as intelligence agency professionals have gone on record over the past nine years to state their belief that Bin Laden was likely dead, after it became clear that the Al-Qaeda leader’s health was in severe decline as a result of kidney disease at the end of 2001. These include;

- Former CIA officer and hugely respected intelligence & foreign policy expert Robert Baer, who in 2008 when asked about Bin Laden by a radio host responded, “Of course he is dead.”

- On December 26, 2001, Fox News, citing a Pakistan Observer story, reported that the Afghan Taliban had pronounced Bin Laden dead and buried him in an unmarked grave.

- On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced: “I think now, frankly, he is dead.”

- On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “I personally think he [bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore.”

- In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that “I would come to believe that [bin Laden] probably is dead.

- In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

- In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.

- In February 2007, Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program, stated that the purported video and audio tapes that were being released of Bin Laden were fake and that he was probably dead.

- On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera’s David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.

- In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”

- In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies” hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed “I don’t think he’s alive.”

In a way, the establishment had their hand forced in having to announce the death of someone whose shadowy existence had proven very useful to them in maintaining fear and uncertainty amongst the population of America and the world.

The fact that the myth behind Al-Qaeda has been completely demolished and that the group, through a myriad of revelations, including Anwar Al-Alawki’s post-9/11 visit to the Pentagon, is now widely known to be a US intelligence front, perhaps now means that Al-Qaeda will be swept under the rug and a new enemy will be invented in order to legitimize the continued US military-complex domination of the globe.

H/T: James Corbett – Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead… For the Ninth Time

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Anybody who believes this bull has got be pretty damn stupid!

anybody who believes our govt isn't capable of doing something like this, or believe they would never do, or have never done anything like this, IMO is, let's just say, very, very naive.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

A multitude of different inside sources both publicly and privately, including one individual who personally worked with Bin Laden at one time, told us directly that Osama’s dead corpse has been on ice for nearly a decade and that his “death” would only be announced at the most politically expedient time.

OMG ! Have you lost all sense of reality. You think George Bush didn't want Him killed on his watch?

So he's just going to hand over Osam's frozen body to Obama so he can take credit for the kill.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From the moment the news hit the airways about Bin Laden's Death,

I told my husband, there is something that doesn't add-up.

For the past few days I have listened and researched many things.

I don't know what it is, though I'm smart enough to make 2 + 2 = 4.

Why do I keep getting 2 + 2 = 3 and 1/2.

God Bless America and may your mercy abide with us.

Luci

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Anybody who believes this bull has got be pretty damn stupid!

Anyone who believes he has spent 10 years on the run requiring Dialysis has little knowledge of what the effects of diabetes are.

A few years, five years, seven if you are extremely healthy, active and have excellent circulation.

10 years, not so much.

I won't go on record to go along with the political accusations of the article, but have personally been a part of caring for a diabetic in the final years. Toes amputated, ankles, legs taken below knee, fat surrounding lungs restricting expansion, fat surrounding heart restricting ability to generate sufficient pressure, organs shutting down, wound vacs used to close incisions...

I am very glad the issue of his whereabouts is being addressed. I don't discount any possibilities.

Stupid, maybe.... Speaking without thinking first - again, not so much...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who believes he has spent 10 years on the run requiring Dialysis has little knowledge of what the effects of diabetes are.

A few years, five years, seven if you are extremely healthy, active and have excellent circulation.

10 years, not so much.

I won't go on record to go along with the political accusations of the article, but have personally been a part of caring for a diabetic in the final years. Toes amputated, ankles, legs taken below knee, fat surrounding lungs restricting expansion, fat surrounding heart restricting ability to generate sufficient pressure, organs shutting down, wound vacs used to close incisions...

I am very glad the issue of his whereabouts is being addressed. I don't discount any possibilities.

Stupid, maybe.... Speaking without thinking first - again, not so much...

He was not diabetic, he had a congenital kidney disease.

http://www.infowars.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade/

Inside Sources: Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade

That time has now come with a years-old fake picture being presented as the only evidence of his alleged killing yesterday, while Bin Laden’s body has been hastily dumped into the sea to prevent anyone from finding out when he actually died.

In April 2002, over nine years ago, Council on Foreign Relations member Steve R. Pieczenik, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, and James Baker, told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months”.

Pieczenik would be in a position to know such information, having worked directly with Bin Laden when the US was funding and arming the terror leader in an attempt to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan in the late 70′s and early 80′s (a documented historical fact that talking heads in the corporate media are actually denying today in light of developments).

“I found out through my sources that he had had kidney disease. And as a physician, I knew that he had to have two dialysis machines and he was dying,” Pieczenik told Jones during the April 24, 2002 interview.

“And you could see those in those films, those made-up photos that they were sending us out of nowhere. I mean, suddenly, we would see a video of bin Laden today and then out of nowhere, they said oh it was sent to us anonymously, meaning that someone in the government, our government, was trying to keep up the morale on our side and say oh we still have to chase this guy when, in fact, he’s been dead for months,” added Pieczenik.

Pieczenik then stated that the video tape of a fat Bin Laden look alike “taking responsibility” for 9/11 that was released in December 2001 was “such a hoax” designed to “manipulate” people in the emotional aftermath of 9/11.

The subsequent war in Afghanistan that followed 9/11 was orchestrated “With the agreement of the bin Laden family, knowing fully well that he would die,” said Pieczenik. “And I think that Musharraf, the President of Pakistan, spilled the beans by accident three months ago when he said that bin Laden was dead because his kidney dialysis machines were destroyed in East Afghanistan.”

In addition to Pieczenik, as we reported in August 2002, Alex Jones was separately told by a high level Republican source that Bin Laden was dead and that his body was being kept “on ice” until Osama’s death could be announced at the most “politically expedient” time.

When Jones asked the source if his claim was mere speculation or whether it was actually true, the source re-iterated the fact that he was being deadly serious and that Bin Laden’s corpse was “physically on ice” waiting to be rolled out for public consumption at the most opportune moment.

Many expected that moment to be right before the 2004 election, but after Democrats began speculating about the possibility, Republicans settled instead for a fake Osama video tape that was released on the eve of the election and, according to both George W. Bush and John Kerry, was the deciding factor in a closely-fought contest. Veteran news reader Walter Cronkite labeled the entire farce a Karl Rove-orchestrated “set-up”.

In addition to these sources, a deluge of other heads of state as well as intelligence agency professionals have gone on record over the past nine years to state their belief that Bin Laden was likely dead, after it became clear that the Al-Qaeda leader’s health was in severe decline as a result of kidney disease at the end of 2001. These include;

- Former CIA officer and hugely respected intelligence & foreign policy expert Robert Baer, who in 2008 when asked about Bin Laden by a radio host responded, “Of course he is dead.”

- On December 26, 2001, Fox News, citing a Pakistan Observer story, reported that the Afghan Taliban had pronounced Bin Laden dead and buried him in an unmarked grave.

- On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced: “I think now, frankly, he is dead.”

- On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “I personally think he [bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore.”

- In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that “I would come to believe that [bin Laden] probably is dead.

- In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

- In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.

- In February 2007, Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program, stated that the purported video and audio tapes that were being released of Bin Laden were fake and that he was probably dead.

- On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera’s David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.

- In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”

- In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies” hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed “I don’t think he’s alive.”

In a way, the establishment had their hand forced in having to announce the death of someone whose shadowy existence had proven very useful to them in maintaining fear and uncertainty amongst the population of America and the world.

The fact that the myth behind Al-Qaeda has been completely demolished and that the group, through a myriad of revelations, including Anwar Al-Alawki’s post-9/11 visit to the Pentagon, is now widely known to be a US intelligence front, perhaps now means that Al-Qaeda will be swept under the rug and a new enemy will be invented in order to legitimize the continued US military-complex domination of the globe.

H/T: James Corbett – Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead… For the Ninth Time

You have nothing better to do than to write this crap?

Edited by MSgt of Marines
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Nointel.

I, for one, have always thought he was dead. I am also not surprised one bit that his body was "dumped into the sea" very quickly. It's almost too ridiculous at this point. For those of you who believe every single word that comes from our government - regardless of whether its a Dem or Repub in the White House - should go back and read up what our founding fathers wrote about the dangers of big government.

If you think that our government would never do anything underhanded - ever, just remember several things:

- JFK

- Martin Luther King

- Bobby Kennedy

- Tuskegee syphilis experiments

- Watergate (which was really all about covering up the JFK assassination)

- Iran-Contra

- Death of Ron Brown

- the fact that we are trillions of dollars in debt and can only lead to a catastrophe for our nation - but our govt officials believe its business as usual

- on and on and on...

So now, people still say our govt is filled with people who are not power hungry who only want to do good for the American people and would NEVER fake such an event as the one announced on Sunday night.

Please don't get me wrong. I love my country and the principles that it was founded on and I do believe that by some miracle we can turn our country around. But never, ever say that it is wrong to question your government. People that never question the govt. and always go along with whatever they tell you are no better than the Germans who allowed Hitler and the Nazi party to gain prominence in 1930's Germany.

Now, I completely expect tons of bashing on this topic. That just goes to show that while some people have common sense and can think for themselves and always have a healthy skepticism of govt. others are simply naive and would rather spend their time only watching American Idol, the NFL draft and whatever CNN, ABC News and FOX News (yes, I said Fox News) feeds you on a daily basis (BTW - I am a huge football fan). That's why our founders doubted that we could sustain our representative republic (it's not a democracy BTW).

Thanks for your time Vets!!!

• Upvote 4

Thanks Nointel.

I, for one, have always thought he was dead. I am also not surprised one bit that his body was "dumped into the sea" very quickly. It's almost too ridiculous at this point. For those of you who believe every single word that comes from our government - regardless of whether its a Dem or Repub in the White House - should go back and read up what our founding fathers wrote about the dangers of big government.

If you think that our government would never do anything underhanded - ever, just remember several things:

- JFK

- Martin Luther King

- Bobby Kennedy

- Tuskegee syphilis experiments

- Watergate (which was really all about covering up the JFK assassination)

- Iran-Contra

- Death of Ron Brown

- the fact that we are trillions of dollars in debt and can only lead to a catastrophe for our nation - but our govt officials believe its business as usual

- on and on and on...

So now, people still say our govt is filled with people who are not power hungry who only want to do good for the American people and would NEVER fake such an event as the one announced on Sunday night.

Please don't get me wrong. I love my country and the principles that it was founded on and I do believe that by some miracle we can turn our country around. But never, ever say that it is wrong to question your government. People that never question the govt. and always go along with whatever they tell you are no better than the Germans who allowed Hitler and the Nazi party to gain prominence in 1930's Germany.

Now, I completely expect tons of bashing on this topic. That just goes to show that while some people have common sense and can think for themselves and always have a healthy skepticism of govt. others are simply naive and would rather spend their time only watching American Idol, the NFL draft and whatever CNN, ABC News and FOX News (yes, I said Fox News) feeds you on a daily basis (BTW - I am a huge football fan). That's why our founders doubted that we could sustain our representative republic (it's not a democracy BTW).

Thanks for your time Vets!!!

Romeo must livesmile.gif

The attitude of: "our Gov wouldnt do that" or "thats just not possible" is the best defense the conspirators have against us as a country. Look at the facts, dont just assume "they" are looking out for us. Do the research yourself, and you will be enlightened. I get tired of the people of this great country defending the very system that is holding them back.

• Upvote 1