Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050211 Kaperoni chat 5/2/11

DRV1804

[Kaperoni] I am going to keep it simple tonight.

[Kaperoni] I am going to just run through some factual information that has taken place in the last few months to get us to where we are now.

[Kaperoni] If you look at all the work the CBI has done to get the RV ready, we can see that this is real and very close.

[Kaperoni] The CBI got aggressive in Oct of 2010 to remove the large 3 zero notes.

[Kaperoni] That has continued to this day...which is over 6 months now.

[Kaperoni] They upgraded the banking systems and have brought at least 6 banks on line with the international community

[Kaperoni] They began an aggressive campaign to educate the people of Iraq via radio, TV, and newspapers/Webster to explain the currency change/RV.

[Kaperoni] We saw that confirmed on Sat with the chat that documented the many people sitting in the Symposiums.

[Kaperoni] If you have not read my Sat night chat, please do as it explains these educational events.

[Kaperoni] It is posted in the forums.

[Kaperoni] We have the written words in many articles…way too many to count

[Kaperoni] that they are ready or have "completed" the preparations

[Kaperoni] We have audio tapes which are interviews from the officials at the CBI, again speaking of this RV.

[Kaperoni] Again, more confirmation and factual information.

[Kaperoni] These are all facts. They cannot be dismissed.

[Kaperoni] Now in the last few days...

[Kaperoni] We see the CBI's own auction sales way low. We have even seen an article explanation…quoting not to worry as the currency is going to change soon.

[Kaperoni] So, i am convinced they are ready to RV!,

[Kaperoni] and the facts support they are there.

[Kaperoni] Now we have something to look at.

[Kaperoni] Now there are two key deadlines in the month of May….

[Kaperoni] 1. Seems to be a break for Parliament. I believe that starts May 17th.

[Kaperoni] Yes, another vacation!

[Kaperoni] And they have stated in articles they have at least 25 laws to pass before that break,

[Kaperoni] one of which is the RV law

[Kaperoni] Shabs will not wait till after the break.

[Kaperoni] Here is why...

[Kaperoni] 2. We have a financial deadline as the DFI funds are not protected after May 27th. Though the money will be kept in the USA, it appears it will be subject to Iraq’s previous judgements. So Iraq needs to satisfy those debts, or risk losing that money.

[Kaperoni] And we have seen articles from various sources stating they are lining up to take Iraq's assets.

[Kaperoni] I feel this is an attempt to help push them along with the RV.

[Kaperoni] There also was an article from Italy, i think yesterday,

[Kaperoni] mentioning some 100 billion or more in contracts that are not being paid,

[Kaperoni] and those companies are mad

[Kaperoni] and Italy is threatening to pull out,

[Kaperoni] so that is more pressure

[Kaperoni] to get this done.

[Kaperoni] 3. And finally we see the UN will vote at the end of June to release the final resolutions that are on Iraq as part of chapter 7 as a result of Kuwait. That will release Iraq and allow them to fully integrate into the global community.

[Kaperoni] Without the RV, they cannot do any of this.

[Kaperoni] There is a huge problem within Iraq implementing the free market economy. The banking sector is at a standstill.

[Kaperoni] In my opinion, Iraq must RV the currency before the 15th of this month in order for all these deadlines to fit within the plan.

[Kaperoni] They are out of time!

[Kaperoni] To end this, I have also heard a few rumors from my people that seem to confirm this.

[Kaperoni] There are a few rumors that indicate that were very close; that this week has high potential.

[Kaperoni] But those are rumors,...but with all these facts, it seems it is time.

[Kaperoni] I believe we all should be prepared for this to happen no later than the 15th.

[Kaperoni] Bu those are rumors,...but with all these facts, it seems it is time.

• Upvote 17

May 15th would be great. I'd love to see Iraq meet a deadline, just this once. :rolleyes:

Why is everyone going to Belize? Is there a tax incentive to cash in there?

Check out the Investment Opps + Wealth Mgt section. Adam just added a new response to a post this morning. FYI

Don't buy into what Kaperoni is selling, he said the RV had to happen before the end of 2010 because iraq had new Tariffs going into effect and there wass no way there economy could handle the new tariffs without an RV beforehand, guess what? It never Rved.

He wants everyone jacked up and checking his site for updates every two minutes, more traffic means more revenue from advertisers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1