Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Checking In...

Hey all,

I used to frequent this site about 14 months ago. Got tired of the roller coaster rate quotes, date predictions, cheerleading, and general drama, so I lost interest. But I had some spare time on the compy and thought I would just check in with all of my old buddies.

Anyone on this site who has been here for the last 14 months or longer? I haven't been watching closely, but the 'blessed event' (RV) didn't happen while I wasn't paying attention for the last year, has it?

Have people still been chanting "GO RV!!!!" and giving date predictions/rate quotes, and "It's close!" speeches?

A year's worth of posts are a lot to go through, so any summarizing thoughts from experienced members on this are much appreciated.

FP

P.S. I've actually had IQD since 2007, not just last year. Go (long on the) IQD!!!!

Edited by Fi3ry_Ph03n1x
  • Upvote 1

Well that could be depressing... Seeing that come 1 year from now we could still be chanting go RV as well.

Ha, I hope at least we aren't staring at the same 1170...

I got in at 1263 and watched it trickle down to 1170 where it has been for years. So, yeah. Don't buy into the hype.

• Upvote 1

you are dead on! it's like you never left. you could probably come back this time next year and it will still be the same. i have only been invested for 2 months and i'm already tired of all the lies and bs

I kinda thought it might be the same ol' song and dance, but just new dance partners on the floor. Don't drink the Kool-Aid they're serving in the punch bowl.

FP

Edited by Fi3ry_Ph03n1x

Hey all,

I used to frequent this site about 14 months ago. Got tired of the roller coaster rate quotes, date predictions, cheerleading, and general drama, so I lost interest. But I had some spare time on the compy and thought I would just check in with all of my old buddies.

Anyone on this site who has been here for the last 14 months or longer? I haven't been watching closely, but the 'blessed event' (RV) didn't happen while I wasn't paying attention for the last year, has it?

Have people still been chanting "GO RV!!!!" and giving date predictions/rate quotes, and "It's close!" speeches?

A year's worth of posts are a lot to go through, so any summarizing thoughts from experienced members on this are much appreciated.

FP

P.S. I've actually had IQD since 2007, not just last year. Go (long on the) IQD!!!!

Wow i remember when you made the logo of the Phoenix and was hangin with Groovegal on "the other site" been a couple of days since that happend.Keep the faith maybe someday... im not selling mine. Have a good day.

• Upvote 1

Hey FP...... It is good to see you again and welcome back. If my memory serves, you are one of the original believers in a LOP...... Well you have alot of company now. You used to have a lot of discussions with Enorrste and Gankans. Well guess what, they got the boot here and when to 3 other sites before starting their own site with a third lunatic named TerryK. But, you are correct...... Same old song and dance around here. If you would like to make some new friends around here that are big Lopsters also. Try and hook up with; keepmwlknfny, Ore or froto. They are on the same page as you are. If you are open minded to more information and to challenge what you have believed for so long, I would encourage you to read the great research performed by scooter. Don't be disappointed because he does not do dates and rates. Only studies of the IMF, UNAMI, MOP, MOF, CBI, UNSC, Ernst and Young and so many more public documents.

The lobsters one trick pony argument has become that Iraq has 27 trillion in circulation and can't do anything about it except to LOP/RV at best. Then youll see that the last 58 RV's have been a straight LOP. There you have it...... You are up to speed now......would love to hear your thoughts now that the majority of the chapterVII sanctions have been removed and much of Iraq's debt has been forgiven. You might might to see or read some of the comments from the governor of the CBI Dr. Shabbi.

Here is the bottom line for you our long lost friend. 1170 to 1 is a program rate. It is going to change. That is a guarantee. I believe their currency is worth quite a bit more than today. It has been pegged to the dollar. The dollar is down almost 20 percent. Iraq has been saving perhaps hundreds of billions in their DFI account. Oil is now over 110 per barrel since you were gone. Shabby was in DC 2 weeks ago to talk about removing zeros and increasing purchasing power for all Iraqi's. This has all the lobsters energized now. There you have it. You are up to speed now. Welcome back.

All the best to you FP,

lgraham

• Upvote 4

Yes, the RV happened @ $3 a dinar. They collected in all the 000 notes in 90 days. Guess what? Your dinar is now toilet paper! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's just like a soap opera. You can miss a week, month, or a year and it's all still the same.

Days of our Dinar

General Hopeful

As the Dinar Turns

All My .............and so on..lol

too funny!

• Upvote 1

Wow... I didn't actually think anyone would remember me! Very flattering, lgraham! I'll respond to your post when I have some more time to devote the attention it deserves. @TFK: Thanks for the heads up. What a friend! :)

I'm in training for my employment for my new job in Afghanisland (happiest place on Earth, except most other places), but I'll have spare moments here and there. Talk to y'all soon!

• Upvote 1

you are dead on! it's like you never left. you could probably come back this time next year and it will still be the same. i have only been invested for 2 months and i'm already tired of all the lies and bs

you know what you do then, turn your dinars back in and never come back to this sight again... problem solved..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

you know what you do then, turn your dinars back in and never come back to this sight again... problem solved..

I guess some things never change. Comments like this are exactly how I remember this web site.

I can't speak for the guy you responded to, but I've got my IQD in Warka bank @11% per year. I've got about $2M more than I paid for just by being patient and collecting the interest. Not only that, but I think that--even with a redenomination--the IQD will be very profitable. Maybe as much as 300%-400%. For a short term investment, that is huge. That's why I'm holding on to mine.

Why do you want people who disagree with you to leave this sight [sic]? It's not as much fun to cheer for your team when there are differing viewpoints present?

FP

I guess some things never change. Comments like this are exactly how I remember this web site.

Why do you want people who disagree with you to leave this sight [sic]? It's not as much fun to cheer for your team when there are differing viewpoints present?

FP

Dont sweat it, youre the thinking man theyre ...well...um

Guys, I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!! I have gotten so much enjoyment from these forums. Sometimes I laugh so hard, I cry. And to think, this will go on for many YEARS to come. keep up the flawless "intel" , the info from the 3 letter people...and all these coded "spy-like" posts. I mean WOW, if i was slightly mental, these post might drive me over the edge. ITS F"N GREAT so please keep up the great work, Okie you are the bomb baby.....NUFF SAID

Edited by BBear

FP... Where ya been bro?? You went to Hawaii and you never came back?

Well, I never went to Hawaii. If I actually said that, it was a cover story. But I pretty much did exactly what I said in the original post. I was on vacation, though, as you implied (why else would anyone go to Hawaii?). When I returned, we closed down the site (or should I say sight?) that I was at which took a lot of time and planning to shut down the fire department there. After that, I was at a busy site with anywhere from 5-20 emergencies a week, and I had to fit in there for the rest of my contract. Stayed busy and active... not much down time. By the time that was done, I was just kinda 'over' all of the drama.

How've you been?